The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 13-12-2018, 09:05 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
An0210 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
I totally love this liberated mindset in the modern women. Being an FL is an option that women can take to gain a headstart in career or accumulate that first pot of gold. OR simply to enjoy the hiso lifestyle.

We are all in the same shit as well, spending money, effort and time pursuing degrees to get that headstart. Same same but different but still same, all are whores.

Totally agree with you bro.
Old 13-12-2018, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 7
batman18 is one of the Best!batman18 is one of the Best!batman18 is one of the Best!

FR for Ceez from Teeruk Lover 13th Dec 2018 7pm

Managed to book an RTF session with my fav FL this season.
Don't need to score or talk about her skills alr la, so many bros already verify over and over the view when she cowgirl you really power.

Just additional points from my experience, when you paint her clit the way she likes it, her reaction is damn ego boosting, body arch, both hands grab bedsheets then play with her own boobs, her legs squeeze my head machiam like WWE headlock.

Learnt my lesson from the other time, paint her until she wet wet no need KY, damn awesome bonk. (I really really hate KY, spoils my experience when it gets over my hands or hers)

GFE with her today was damn high as well, maybe thanks to getting her LINE the first time and chatting with her abit. Teased her with video of her dancing (from her LINE), ask her to show me live, but she shy and hide her face under the blanket. OMG like back to teenage years bed-talk with GF.

Definitely will try to RTF again before she goes back, perhaps even overnight.

Oh yes, I asked her about that bro that say she black face him, turns out he finger her so hard she say it hurts but he don't care and continued. Bro even if you cut nails alr doesn't mean can do it rough leh, don't end up the girl get bruised then cannot work because pussy hurts.

P.S. I chit chat with her with the help of google translate and found out she worked in Korea, Japan, Taiwan before, no wonder her riding skills so pro.

Last edited by batman18; 14-12-2018 at 12:38 PM.
Old 13-12-2018, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 7
batman18 is one of the Best!batman18 is one of the Best!batman18 is one of the Best!
Re: Please avoid AssUme

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Up stair is fair one. No one is perfect. Thats why some can give a damn good bbbj some simply can't.

Under adult discussion section got one guy ask about Natural boobs. Which one you prefer? Some like big boobs, some like small boobs, some like silicone, some like original boobs, some like pretty face, some like perky ass, some like big ass, some like long slender legs, some like slim girls, some like tall girls, some like short girls, some like pink nips, some like shaved pinkish pussy, some like big areolas, some like puffy tits, some like deepthroat, some like cim, got some even like chubby meaty girls etc. You are a leg guy with high standards as mentioned b4 so you can skip all the Dome1 girls who can't meet your requirements.

But if after fucking thousands of girls already. You will finally understand theres only 1 truth. There's no such thing as 100% perfect. If so perfect also no need be FL. Go be Ms Thailand liao. 55555 or Thai actress or kana bao by rich guys or marry a rich man surely.

Everyone please keep continue FR from ALL stables.
Haha yes agree, if so perfect don't need to be FL liao, already baoed by rich guys. But for me most important is legs ba, even is boobs A cup i don't mind, so Rui is out for me. Saw Paper from TRL today when went to shower, her legs long and slim, tempted to try, but I think no chance liao.
Old 13-12-2018, 10:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -829 / Power: 0
MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify

fr from winnie from vip888

location: 6/10 quite inconvenient for non drivers, took cab from lavender..
room: 8/10 own room in apartment building, clean and spacious. only thing bed very squeaky lol.
look: 7/10 look likes the photo with mild adjustment.. not as white as photo ofc haha.
body: natural b, slight thickness around waist, bottom heavy quite sexy when doggy below big big back small lol.
french: yes agressive frencher worh
painting: never try
bbbj: 9/10 good effort told her what to do and focus just keep sucking only damn shiok.
fj: warm and wet easy entry finished in doggy.
rtf: yes/maybe, told me she going back on the 15/12/18 so might want to look around first before going back.
Old 13-12-2018, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybk View Post
Ceez from TeerukLover

12dec 1100hrs

Summary: Petite, slim, with meat at the right places and nice natural boobs. But that's all I can say that is good about her; she black face the whole session, didn't really wanna talk, didn't let me turn on the lights, felt like ur grumpy wife giving obligatory sex rather than ur horny mistress. Total mood killer , for the first time 2IC almost couldn't stand for the 2nd shot, had to turn her back to me and fantasize abit to get the blood pumping.

Either I really ugly, not her type, or she in a bad mood.

Location: Central, shared apartment, location not super discreet, still ok.
English: Very little, didn't seem interested to talk too.
Looks: Thai tan, discount 10% from pics closest to the one above, IMO not SYT, just YT, looks early 20s. Height ~150cm as described.
Body: IMO this is the only good part; natural B-C cup boobs with nice nipples, slim waist, nice butt, basically meat at the right places.
Shower: SOP.
French: Yes, no smell.
BBJ: SOP.
Painting/Fingering: Pussy is trimmed, no smell, but she stopped me after a short while say pain (even though i cut & filed my nails).
FJ: Very tight, accommodating, not really a moaner, perhaps i didn't satisfy her? She rides pretty well.
GFE: Almost 0.
RTF: No.

OKT: Responds really fast, gives clear instructions.

Saw the other girls while walking to toilet, paper looks very elegant, prettier than pics while soda looks exactly like pics and gave me an impression of a nympho, and my guess was right as i hear her moaning loudly when i was leaving.
Now we know who this rough guy is...
Old 13-12-2018, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
kingkockster is Cool - loads of Potential

Sunny from Sexhouse.

Because she deserves my firstever FR.

Hardworker great petite body even though looks not on sunny side but more towards the narak n sexy side. Cock teaser that refuse to strip in front of me and play hard to get by swiftly wrapping towel over her body, back facing me before heading off for shower together

Took the two shots package. First shot, surprisingly good bbbj despite those braces, due to long time no shoot and excitement building up in me was over in less than 20 mins. After some massage n tcss went for second shot, this time took it slow in her mouth and fucked her and gave my second load to her looking at her cute face. Must say, her looks really mesmerizing.

Place was discreet but looks aged.

Depend on the stock of girls out there now, I may return to visit her.
Old 13-12-2018, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
Kaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
FR for Ann from X-clusive

Ann caught my eye from looking at the website, price is ok for 90/2 so decided to try.
Should be $150 leh. Can verify bro?
Old 14-12-2018, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Loopygoof deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for 336 at iLoveThai.

This is indeed Nessa but I suspect I'm late to this announcement as many other bro have already identified and confirmed her engagement with them.

She is still very service oriented and I honestly can not say much beyond what has already been said before. She's still the same sweet happy girl, her performance is satisfying so those of you who have missed her please do visit her soon as she is here only for another 7 days.

BTW, she did mention that after her multiple trips to SG in 2018, she may face problems getting in again till late 2019. Apparently shes already facing some probing questions from immigration when entering? Dunno if this is a common ploy to drum up business, but I doubt Nessa needs such tactics? I think her fan base here is quite strong. Anyway just sharing with bros.

OKT was prompt replies and clear in instructions. Will probably try his stable again if time permits.
Old 14-12-2018, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 8
MDZY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMDZY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiserdome View Post
Should be $150 leh. Can verify bro?

I think he meant the price $150 is ok for 90min/2shot...
Old 14-12-2018, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sons View Post
er... you mean FL swallow sperm or you want to try swallow sperm.
Ha ha ha good one bro!
Old 14-12-2018, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 10
sygatefire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TRL Paper
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=710856

I hardly chiong or write FRs. But I was feeling stressed out from work and decided to release some stress. Chanced upon this SYT and decided to have a go.

OKT: Swift and responsive in arranging for a meeting.

Location: I drive so I will not comment on its accessibility. Instructions given made it easy to find and was a little bit discreet. Clean, shared apartment with the other girls.

Looks: 10/10. This is the only field I will rate her since everybody has different expectations of the other criteria.

Knocked on the door and was greeted by a pretty face in a blue dress. First thought was "Wow, looks like a girl-next-door. My type." Reminds me of the chai we have all tried to chase when we were in secondary school...her cute baby face and warm smile. She definitely looks prettier in person, closest to the second picture (due to lighting). Went into the room, small talk while waiting for another bro to finish bathing. Her English is decent, but from the way we conversed, she seems like an intelligent girl and is able to pick things up very quickly (taught her the word 'sarcastic' and she is able to use it/pronounce it correctly in a snap). Had a few laughs and she was able to sustain a conversation. She took off her dress to reveal a petite, fair, slim figure with nice natural, smooth, soft tits. Definitely a turn on for me as I prefer slim girls. Pussy was trimmed to reveal a small, shy abalone peeking out.

Massage: Most people don't go for this, but since I was feeling stressed I thought it might help. Not the piano key type, good strength.

BBBJ/HJ: Not the best I've had, not the worst either. Average.

French: Minimal.

Painting/Fingering: N/A.

GFE: The banter we had made me feel like I have dated her for a while.

FJ: Very accommodating. Her tight pussy gripping gently, teasingly onto my little bro and as if refusing to let go. Her soft bouncy tits as we did the missionary...her soft girly moans encouraging me to keep going...definitely not one to forget.

Paper is definitely out to please bros who visit her. Her looks and figure are definitely her best assets. Again, feels like I have dated her for a while and we were both in the mood to fuck. Another shout-out to Bro SK who has never disappointed me ever since I started patronizing the stable. The girls brought in are of standard and it has never deteriorated, if not, improved over the years. Bros, please support this reliable stable.

Will definitely RTF when I get in the mood again.
Old 14-12-2018, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Finally got the chance to try 336 this evening. Long Q machiam buy new iphone. KNS.

Anyway.. there's many FRs on her, so I'm not writing too much this time. Probably just share a short post-bonk thought.

To me, her looks and body are ok.. she's not the super-tier slim, chio, big-boobed syt kind. But what she has are 2 things... The first is a nice and friendly disposition.. so she's someone you can really cuddle with after a long hard day at work. She's a good chat.. I probably enjoyed chatting with her as much as bonking her. The second is that she's a proper nympho. Wild, sex-hungry, fun in bed. Good DT skills to boot, too. She's one of those rare girls who enjoy giving top-notch service.

No wonder she's so popular. Asked her how many boyfriends she has.. her reply: she has a new one every hour.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 14-12-2018, 02:07 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Risque10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, any FR for Venus from ThaiCandy? Most importantly can help confirm legitimacy of advertised photos? (Same person as in photos)
Old 14-12-2018, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 6
AlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Natty and Pinky Sexhouse69

Had a TERRIFIC time with this pair last night. Finally my FFM threesome fantasy has been fulfilled. Double bbbj and 3 way frenching is real bros. Would definitely RTF. Pinky is definitely the wilder of the two while Natty's shyness will make you want to fuck her even more. Don't miss out dudes!
Old 14-12-2018, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jonjon1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short FR for Jessica SH.

Session @ 14/12 10.30p.m.

Booking was a breeze, and OKT was responsive. Only downside - room has no attached shower and its rather small.

Looks: 8/10 (slight blemishes)
BBBJ: 8/10
Shower: 7 (Pretty SOP)
GFE: 9/10
FJ: 8/10

RTF: Yes if vitamin permits.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1