The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2018, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 15
boober t has a reputation beyond reputeboober t has a reputation beyond reputeboober t has a reputation beyond reputeboober t has a reputation beyond reputeboober t has a reputation beyond reputeboober t has a reputation beyond reputeboober t has a reputation beyond reputeboober t has a reputation beyond reputeboober t has a reputation beyond reputeboober t has a reputation beyond reputeboober t has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Danok Lastest update

Any bros can advise How's Dannok's nightlife compared to Hatyai? Flyjng to Hatyai later and thinking of whether to stay over a night in Dannok.

Thanks.
Old 05-11-2018, 03:52 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Danok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by boober t View Post
Any bros can advise How's Dannok's nightlife compared to Hatyai? Flyjng to Hatyai later and thinking of whether to stay over a night in Dannok.

Thanks.
Danok is dead. A very pale shadow of its former glory days.
Dun waste your time n money there.
Old 05-11-2018, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
Danok is dead. A very pale shadow of its former glory days.
Dun waste your time n money there.
To many, Danok is dead.

Same with Pekan Siam, Betong, Sungai Golok. Development, inflation, bad exchange rates for Malaysians, lousy okts, rip off service from gals all have a negative effect on cheongsters going there to enjoy.

Please go without any expectations, be street wise, be a bit stingy, you still can have fun in a pale shadow of a town named Dannok.

With Scorpion, Z Club, Yes Club and many others shut down, things will be different than the previous years. These are to be expected by very experienced clubbers and farm hunters.

You are not a newbie as many moons ago, I read your FRs. But do enjoy what u can in any place as we all get older as years goes by.

5555+. New car becoming old car. A Ferrari then later becomes a Proton Saga in the coming years. Humans, that are we. Puyings yelled " handsome man " to me in Thai towns. Now, they call me ...." Papa ". Shit.
Old 05-11-2018, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Dannok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
be street wise, be a bit stingy,
Last time during younger days must be a bit stingy but these days uncle liao must be very stingy.

Quote:
Puyings yelled " handsome man " to me in Thai towns. Now, they call me ...." Papa ". Shit.
555 don't be too depressed!

The puyings upgrade you fom Ah Hia to Ah Pa.
Like that have face mah 555.
Old 07-11-2018, 07:55 AM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Dannok

I do not give face. I do not want face because now......I stingy a bit. Even stingy to give face.5555+.

Last edited by Yokosi; 07-11-2018 at 02:55 PM.
Old 14-11-2018, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 9
maxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to all

hi to all bro here.. just like to check any chicken farm to intro with beautiful young lady .... and usually what the pricelist....was planning heading there 02/11...
Old 14-11-2018, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxboy88 View Post
hi to all bro here.. just like to check any chicken farm to intro with beautiful young lady .... and usually what the pricelist....was planning heading there 02/11...
You will be there on 02/11.

Today is 14/11.
Old 14-11-2018, 10:25 PM
Samster

maxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to all

Quote:
You will be there on 02/11.

Today is 14/11.

Lol bro key wrong la should be 02/12 hehe ..
Hope some experience senior bro here able to intro reliable farm house with qulity chio bu lady . I dont mind paying abit higher... tks dude...😉😉
Old 15-11-2018, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Reliable chicken ranches:

Rose Ktv changed to For U or For You Ktv. OKT is Ah Ho.The location is on the road near Oliver Hotel. On the left of the road going to Hatyai.

Princess K-OK and the Coolbar which is a bar. OKT is Ah Fei. Location is just opposite Grand Oliver Hotel. On the left of the road going to Hatyai.

Marina Ktv inside Marina Inn. OKT is Ah Ku. Location: the Ktv is on the left of the hotel reception counter. On the right of the road going to Hatyai, use the Soi on your right after Oscar Hotel to go to this ranch. An agent for Oscar, Hollywood, Paramount Hotel.

Price:
THB 4000 for pork chop.
THB 4500 for normal ladies.
THB 4500++ to THB 7000 for better girls.

Go look c and enjoy.

I will be there on 1 /12/ 2018 but I do not go farming now and prefer to be a lone ranger. Just drink, c and c, be happy.
Old 15-11-2018, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 7
jacksontay88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Rose Ktv changed to For U or For You Ktv. OKT is Ah Ho.The location is on the road near Oliver Hotel. On the left of the road going to Hatyai.

Princess K-OK and the Coolbar which is a bar. OKT is Ah Fei. Location is just opposite Grand Oliver Hotel. On the left of the road going to Hatyai.

Marina Ktv inside Marina Inn. OKT is Ah Ku. Location: the Ktv is on the left of the hotel reception counter. On the right of the road going to Hatyai, use the Soi on your right after Oscar Hotel to go to this ranch. An agent for Oscar, Hollywood, Paramount Hotel.

Price:
THB 4000 for pork chop.

Go look c and enjoy.

I will be there on 1 /12/ 2018 but I do not go farming now and prefer to be a lone ranger. Just drink, c and c, be happy.
Its been a while since i last went, now where can drink bro? Last heard 3 joint no longer available.
Old 15-11-2018, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksontay88 View Post
Its been a while since i last went, now where can drink bro? Last heard 3 joint no longer available.
Many joints / puds / Agogos / clubs not available:

Kiss Society, then changed to another, this one...also kaput.

Wonderland turned in M Club.

Model turned to Pattaya, then Z Club.....now....all gone.

Yes Club gone.

First Club became Cube 3.

Scorpion Pud.....gone.

KTVs and other joints, such as Pluto ( this one....KIA ), others, me never count.

Left only Hello Bangkok, M Club, Cube 3, Jaguar Club, Y Club and that fen tao place near Hejian Hotel.

Small puds still available....Winners and Fortune.

Any place...can have some beer as long as they serve the booze. I would start with Fortune, then Winners, then retired to eat, take a shower, relax and hit M Club or Hello Bangkok. For me, go to big clubs early.....no good....all the vultures will aim at your wallet. Even if they aim at me.......useless......me very experienced in clubbing in S.E.Asia and stingy a bit.

Last edited by Yokosi; 15-11-2018 at 07:36 PM.
Old 15-11-2018, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 7
jacksontay88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Many joints / puds / Agogos / clubs not available:

Kiss Society, then changed to another, this one...also kaput.

Wonderland turned in M Club.

Model turned to Pattaya, then Z Club.....now....all gone.

Yes Club gone.

First Club became Cube 3.

Scorpion Pud.....gone.

KTVs and other joints, such as Pluto ( this one....KIA ), others, me never count.

Left only Hello Bangkok, M Club, Cube 3, Jaguar Club, Y Club and that fen tao place near Hejian Hotel.

Small puds still available....Winners and Fortune.

Any place...can have some beer as long as they serve the booze. I would start with Fortune, then Winners, then retired to eat, take a shower, relax and hit M Club or Hello Bangkok. For me, go to big clubs early.....no good....all the vultures will aim at your wallet. Even if they aim at me.......useless......me very experienced in clubbing in S.E.Asia and stingy a bit.
Nice one bro. Follow your lead. And check WeChat for some nice ST. Had one quite cute when I was there the last visit.
Old 18-11-2018, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quote:

Price:
THB 4000 for pork chop.

Go look c and enjoy.

I will be there on 1 /12/ 2018 but I do not go farming now an

d prefer to be a lone ranger. Just drink, c and c, be happy.

Tks bro for those updated infor ... 😉😉😉
Old 19-11-2018, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Tks bro for those updated infor ... 😉😉😉
Do not be a carrot head.

Discuss and try to reduce the price with the OKTs, never give tips, smokes to OKTs, never pick any lady from motor bikes, or deal with OKTs on motor cycles.

Please write a FR on your adventure in Danok. Thank u very much.

Last edited by Yokosi; 21-11-2018 at 07:21 AM.
Old 20-12-2018, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
irbaboon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone going to be at danok 21st onwards? Pm me for chiong together.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1