The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 25-11-2018, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiserdome View Post
Bro I managed to read your FR before moderators deleted haha. Nice bonk
Yaman. hope mine won't get deleted.
Old 25-11-2018, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

RTF Michelle and she still as great...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
Stable: Emmanuelle

Girl : Michelle.

Today I was so hungry, morning I have Michelle and evening I have chivas.

Name: Michelle
Look: 7 to 8 but close to 8
Boobs: B
Body: a bit of tan look tall and lanky type
GFE: Michelle is not commercial grade and definitely display girlfriend feeling.
Frenching: she does but light type as again not a commando and so you feel like frenching your girl friend
BJ: a bit of weak but I am ok as I was chatting with her the whole time and by the time it was close to finish time, we do one FJ and she was moaning well and our FJ was over.

Overall, I find her very good personality and not a time tracker although a lot of bro book her and her slot is a bit tight.
Old 25-11-2018, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Firemetal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any stable able to bring back "Pop" ?
She was with paradise88 previously.
Old 25-11-2018, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 10
iloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanster View Post
I miss her so much.
she is married to her customer from hong kong last year bro...i still have her line
Old 25-11-2018, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 16
zenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by curryboy123 View Post
Just tried Ying from SS.
Short FR - pretty, tall, natural boobs.
Service not the best, one of the laziest in fact, I think ORD mood, bros beware.
Yah she like to stick to her phone. but you can do her as you like, she is accommodating.
Old 25-11-2018, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Amanster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveboom View Post
she is married to her customer from hong kong last year bro...i still have her line
Ah. I see, i see.
Thx bro
Old 25-11-2018, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Tangbats deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bec of ur FR i fast hand book her. Haha
Old 25-11-2018, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

Also good to see tikoclub is back again after that hiatus. Scared me to see one of my reliable stable transfer the girls over to another stable and go silent for a while. Stables and their names really come and go too quickly to find good ones. Really miss my number 1 stable siam angels though. The OKT really know how to do business and know my preferences well
Old 25-11-2018, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveboom View Post
Wow..............
Old 25-11-2018, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1101 / Power: 7
longjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

2nd Blood on Bell(Silkstockings)

Okt recommend to try new lady. Took the bait at Promo $120/90/2.
Was a rather good deal plus cannot resist her boobs with that slutty look.

Location: East and easy to find. Room was spacious but toilet was a bit small
Shower: 8/10 (Sop head to toe wash be clean. Especially at my kkj area)
BBBJ:9/10 (Good Suction with lots of slurping like she really take my tool as an ice-cream)
FJ: 9/10 (Nice moans and nice body moves really. Perfect for cowgirl as her boobs was nice to fondle)

Overall a good sexercise on a Sunday Morning.
Not sure if there will still be promo for her so check with Okt.

Thanks bro silk.
Old 25-11-2018, 07:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -143 / Power: 0
crazyforboobs crazyforboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Yaman. hope mine won't get deleted.
Start liao.

Lets see this supporter/clone of thaicandy can survive how long lol...
Old 25-11-2018, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 15
staycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by longjohnsi1ver View Post
2nd Blood on Bell(Silkstockings)

Okt recommend to try new lady. Took the bait at Promo $120/90/2.
Was a rather good deal plus cannot resist her boobs with that slutty look.

Location: East and easy to find. Room was spacious but toilet was a bit small
Shower: 8/10 (Sop head to toe wash be clean. Especially at my kkj area)
BBBJ:9/10 (Good Suction with lots of slurping like she really take my tool as an ice-cream)
FJ: 9/10 (Nice moans and nice body moves really. Perfect for cowgirl as her boobs was nice to fondle)

Overall a good sexercise on a Sunday Morning.
Not sure if there will still be promo for her so check with Okt.

Thanks bro silk.
Hi bro. Thanks for the heads up.
Can french and massage? Is she fair and slim?
Tq.
Old 25-11-2018, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 7
masakari81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Suny (TRL), 3pm 25th Nov.

Saw her post when she was last in SG but missed her. Got the chance to try her out this time round and it was definitely worth while.

Highlight is definitely her BBBJ and cowgirl riding. Reminds me of Jewel. She's a fiesty one who can't keep still... didn't cuddle after the deed coz she afraid she'll fall asleep, instead chose to give me a massage instead. I returned the favor coz it gave me an opportunity to play with her body a bit more .

Definitely more commando, less girl next door kind of feel.

RTF: Maybe... too many options to try. I'm aiming for Cookie next if I can catch her before she flies.
Old 25-11-2018, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 890 / Power: 15
simple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to behold

Any tried this girl recently? Milin from merci? - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=709555
Old 25-11-2018, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
ds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Had a session with June from silkstockings.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=709460

Looks: 8/10. She really look like the photo with exception of black hair. Cute drowsy eyes just like photo. Sure wun reject
Body: 7/10. Has the curves in the right area, a little curvy i would say. But her ass is nicely shaped. Height is more of a 161-163 rather than 160
Boobs: 8/10. Natural 36B i would say.
BBBJ: 7/10. No DT but she knows how to work with my shaft.
FJ: 8/10. Can accommodate to various positions although must guide her a little. For those like doggy and see the ripple effect on ass, she is the one.

Do support her as she would be going back soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1