The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 02-01-2019, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 15
babysky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbabysky is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for 334 from Ilovethais

tall girl with a pretty face and thai tan. B+ cups and slight tummy. french and paint okay. bbbj is a bit green and needs teaching. gets very wet easily can ride cowgirl quite well. if you are looking for syt innocent type of girl with pretty face and max gfe she is the one. her gfe is her plus point imo. friendly and chatty girl. english above average also, lots of kisses and hugs kind. shes only around for 4-5 days and at 80/90min, it is really a very good deal haha. already rtf-ed three times.
Old 02-01-2019, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 19
pe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud of

Pg 2627 # 39396

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoverBar88 View Post
Aim this girl quite long. Looks like those chio ahlian you can see at local handphone shops.

Any bros tried and tested?

Old 02-01-2019, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexayefeb View Post
2nd post which i think i had to. Saw a previous FR about her and i thought can try it, how wrong can i be.
SexAmazaon; Jolica. 2pm.
120/90mins; i gave 150 with a chocolate this is what i get.

Okt was fast in reply i give him that. What comes after was an experience i never had for so long.

Open the door, saw a sleepy face with fully covered pyjamas; super turn off. Had to even wait for her to brush her teeth because she is eating her lunch when she know her customer is coming. Bros; go ahead if you want to spend money to see people brush teeth.
Face: -10/10, just a resting bitch face throughout and tried to joke with her but her English is worst than all the girls i tried.
Boob: small B with strands of hairs at the side of the nips. Really now, not a simple grooming?
BBBJ: CAPPED BBBJ FFS on the first time. I washed so thoroughly till my 2ic, it almost turned white. And when just my 2ic had feel, her hands tug my lj so hard like a car handle while catbath me. What?!
FJ: after 3mins of cowgirl, complained so tired. All i hear is why you haven't finish when it turned to missionary. Think i virgin ah, so easily shoot with a resting bitch face.
Foreplay: NONE! im the one who do on her. Ever seen someone getting aroused and at the same time still can give you a RBF face?
GFE: You know you are gonna have a hard time communicating when she hardly understand what is "keep the change". No snuggling whatsoever.

I felt like just going off after telling okt when she just went to bath. Mind you; she didnt even managed to make me cum with other methods(HJ, BJ). Even though i managed to in doggy while thinking about other girls.

After that, short bath, changed and went off. Never even bother looking at her.

Time and money wasted. 🙄😒 you bros can try her if you like resting bitch face in pyjamas.

Ciaos.
Sounds like she's in ORD mood?
Old 02-01-2019, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 6
sexayefeb is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexayefeb is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sorry guys, a revised FR for my previous one. I HAD TO, first time bonk and go home so pissed off.
Sexamazon; Jolica 2pm 120/90mins/2. I gave 150(keep the change)

The moment i open the door, fully clothed pyjamas with a fake/tired smile(very easy to sense what is genuine). Pass her the money & chocolate(Royce packaging), most important part to her first is put inside fridge, when the packaging can last for 3hours.

Clothes off, went to toilet. Her towel still on, while brushing teeth. Didnt know i spend money to see people brush teeth for a good 5mins(as per okt she is still eating while expecting a customer, that why need brush; WHAT?!).

Clogged shower room, i almost swim in it. SOP for showering.

Foreplay: i initiated with her on a doggy position, abit of moan here and there when i hit the sensitive parts. Here i thought hmm still might be a good catch after the wait. Turned to me, tada: resting bitch face mode on. The next thing was a fcking capped BJ after i tried to get my 2IC hard; mind you she washed my 2ic till it almost turned white. Joked about my age wahh you so old, im still young. Funny meh?

Face: -10/10 hooray for RBF all the way.
Boobs: small B with hair strands beside the nips; what atas grooming standard she have. HOW TO FONDLE?!
BBBJ: 4/10 first time got capped while bj. A few second she is done and tried to suck and lick my nips for so long i almost thought im her mom feeding her milk.
FJ: cowgirl for 5mins, complained very tired fine. Turned to missionary. Saw the RBF, althought got the moans, ffs haven't 5mins you cum alrr you cum alr?Why you never cum?! Think i virgin can so easy shoot with your RBF mode on with all the rush?! And cannot let me rest or try other position ah?
GFE: -10/10 no hugs, no nothing. Like it's natural im there just to fuck to release my steam off.

I gave up, told her if i came to just fuck to release my steam i might as well pay 50-80 bucks to fuck in geylang which she don't understand, as a simple "keep the change" seems to be fcking her brain up. She went to bath; text okt no mood alr. Wanted to go off, she came back with towel on and lied on bed. Wanted to paint her, she just say thought finished alr? Have not even pass an hour nor the 1st shot.

5555 i even had to massage her to let her get the mood back. Fingered her and finished in doggy while thinking of other girls.

Short bath, changed, walk off and i never even look at her AGAIN.

You guys can try at your own risk.
Old 02-01-2019, 05:35 PM
Samster

sexayefeb is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexayefeb is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper2k View Post
Sounds like she's in ORD mood?
Then is i fucking suay lo. Previous FR say she not alot customer, so give her business. Then kana this shit.
Old 02-01-2019, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 10
GoldenWood is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenWood is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenWood is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenWood is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenWood is a glorious beacon of light
FR for bella (sexamazon)

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=713010

Looks: 7/10
28yo milf with CFM look. Shoulder length hair, A Cup boobs, slight tummy meaty ass.
Shower: -/10 sop nothing special
Catbath: 8/10
A good 10min catbath with alot of tongue action.
BBBJ: 8/10
Nice suction, can DT and let me mouthfuck her. Lots of licking around the balls, sensual.
FJ: 8/10
Accomodating change a few position. Missionary, doggy, cowgirl
GFE: 7/10
More like FWB, mother of 2 first time in SG. Able to hold decent conversation. Can converse in basic english.

For Milf lover with a meaty ass and nice bbbj, bros looking for big boobs milf please skip.
Old 02-01-2019, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 8
2cog is a Helpful and Caring Samster2cog is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Poppy from Lover Fortress

Late FR from a few days ago

Face : WYSIWYG, very cute girl, those that you will go out on a date with . Visited her previously when she was in Singapore and came back for her this time. She did not forget me and greeted me with a big hug when I showed up.

Body : Slim and no fats, her frame is really what guys like me look for. Nice bubble butt for me to play with. Boobs is a C that looks good on her body, she is also light enough for me to carry.

Attitude : Very good attitude

FJ: We hit off like no tomorrow, started off slow and gradually warmed up through frolicking and teasing each other, ended with both of us shivering from the pleasure from each other.

Comments: She is hardworking and always does her best, additionally she is sweet girl and ensures you get a good time. Please do take care of her!
Old 02-01-2019, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 10
GoldenWood is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenWood is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenWood is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenWood is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenWood is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexayefeb View Post
Sorry guys, a revised FR for my previous one. I HAD TO, first time bonk and go home so pissed off.
Sexamazon; Jolica 2pm 120/90mins/2. I gave 150(keep the change)

The moment i open the door, fully clothed pyjamas with a fake/tired smile(very easy to sense what is genuine). Pass her the money & chocolate(Royce packaging), most important part to her first is put inside fridge, when the packaging can last for 3hours.

Clothes off, went to toilet. Her towel still on, while brushing teeth. Didnt know i spend money to see people brush teeth for a good 5mins(as per okt she is still eating while expecting a customer, that why need brush; WHAT?!).

Clogged shower room, i almost swim in it. SOP for showering.

Foreplay: i initiated with her on a doggy position, abit of moan here and there when i hit the sensitive parts. Here i thought hmm still might be a good catch after the wait. Turned to me, tada: resting bitch face mode on. The next thing was a fcking capped BJ after i tried to get my 2IC hard; mind you she washed my 2ic till it almost turned white. Joked about my age wahh you so old, im still young. Funny meh?

Face: -10/10 hooray for RBF all the way.
Boobs: small B with hair strands beside the nips; what atas grooming standard she have. HOW TO FONDLE?!
BBBJ: 4/10 first time got capped while bj. A few second she is done and tried to suck and lick my nips for so long i almost thought im her mom feeding her milk.
FJ: cowgirl for 5mins, complained very tired fine. Turned to missionary. Saw the RBF, althought got the moans, ffs haven't 5mins you cum alrr you cum alr?Why you never cum?! Think i virgin can so easy shoot with your RBF mode on with all the rush?! And cannot let me rest or try other position ah?
GFE: -10/10 no hugs, no nothing. Like it's natural im there just to fuck to release my steam off.

I gave up, told her if i came to just fuck to release my steam i might as well pay 50-80 bucks to fuck in geylang which she don't understand, as a simple "keep the change" seems to be fcking her brain up. She went to bath; text okt no mood alr. Wanted to go off, she came back with towel on and lied on bed. Wanted to paint her, she just say thought finished alr? Have not even pass an hour nor the 1st shot.

5555 i even had to massage her to let her get the mood back. Fingered her and finished in doggy while thinking of other girls.

Short bath, changed, walk off and i never even look at her AGAIN.

You guys can try at your own risk.
Sound like a disaster. Saw her on the way out, thought of trying. Thanks bro for the heads up
Old 02-01-2019, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
onsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Poppy from Lovefortress
Book a session 3.30pm
Very disappointed lousy fuck on this day.
Usage of hp ,no frenching no painting no fingering no gfe at all
Old 02-01-2019, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 599 / Power: 21
deadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to all

Fr for nonny from silk stockings.

I have previously visited this girl 3 times aldy. This time go is completely different attitude. I walk into door and she totally don’t look at me and look like black face.

Never mind. Think she tired. Come into room I went shower myself and she kept complaining want to stop and too tired. Try to calm her down and I even bought her food for her.

After shower I lied on bed and waited for her to shower. She come out and lie on bed and start looking at her phone. This goes on for 5 minutes. I asked her what’s the problem. Is she ok? She kept quiet and still black face.

How to proceed? I ask if she want to cancel or want proceed? Then she shouted at me and said up to me and don’t like to talk too much!

What the fish is this man? I don’t know if she is overworked or what. She told me she wants to stop aldy. This is a pattern for girls getting too many customers.

So bros thinking of getting her pls beware and go at your own risk. Am lucky I Siam and just cancel. Going for massage now. But ducking waste of time.
Old 02-01-2019, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenWood View Post
Sound like a disaster. Saw her on the way out, thought of trying. Thanks bro for the heads up
Lol, since we went today, i bet you saw her in her pyjamas; uncle style fully clothed type one right?
Old 02-01-2019, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by babysky View Post
FR for 334 from Ilovethais

tall girl with a pretty face and thai tan. B+ cups and slight tummy. french and paint okay. bbbj is a bit green and needs teaching. gets very wet easily can ride cowgirl quite well. if you are looking for syt innocent type of girl with pretty face and max gfe she is the one. her gfe is her plus point imo. friendly and chatty girl. english above average also, lots of kisses and hugs kind. shes only around for 4-5 days and at 80/90min, it is really a very good deal haha. already rtf-ed three times.
Bro, are you sure you are talking about 334. She is 29 or older and cannot be SYT. Boobs size likely a A cup. Slim type and gave birth before. Got some stretch marks on the tummy but I won’t say that’s a tummy. I must agree with you that the GFE is good. Worth the bonk for sure!
Old 02-01-2019, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Goodgame141 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

fresh FR with Oporz from regentlust, 6pm 2 jan

Looks icey from the pics. But sheÂ’s really a sweet young gal. Frankly, though she isnÂ’t the wild type, she gives u the gal next door feel. Only found out she works in departmental store back in country. Her giggles are genuine, and her moans sound really sweet too. like it best when she lost strength while on top of me as I drilled while being below. Her butt was just nice for her frame too. Good to grasp each with one hand. Just nice.

Only con is she only gave me pecks. No frenches. And also not for boob lovers.

Still have 1 more week to go b4 she leaves. Those who fancy gnd ones can come find her!

Last edited by Goodgame141; 02-01-2019 at 10:27 PM.
Old 02-01-2019, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 15
staycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by onsa View Post
Poppy from Lovefortress
Book a session 3.30pm
Thanks for the heads-up. Your fr is so different from 2cog.
Maybe no chemistry or fake fr again .
Looks like a lot of bad bonks happening.
Wishing u better bonks ahead for 2019.
Old 02-01-2019, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 15
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by onsa View Post
Poppy from Lovefortress
Book a session 3.30pm
Hahahahahah $150.

Too bad bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1