The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2018, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
JamieCallagher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How I got into the night life and became the ‘Thai King’ (in my friend’s opinion)

Support nice story too!
Old 09-12-2018, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 7
manneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to behold
Re: How I got into the night life and became the ‘Thai King’ (in my friend’s opinion)

Back now for more stories bro! Hope u guys are all enjoying up till now. Thanks bro andythai and dyelook for upz in points. Now back to the stories.

Continued from:

Me: Baby I want go home now na? U come back with me?

W: No la ur papa at home now right? We go hotel ka

And I knew the night was still young.

So I thought to myself which hotel nearby is closest as I have not brought many girls to hotel before, normally we do it at their place when their parents are not home or at a chalet but never been to hotel before. So I took out my phone and googled the nearest one was at beach rd hotel 81.

So we got into a cab and told the uncle the address. Getting a weird look from him and we were on our way. In the cab, W kept touching my thigh and reaching very close to my dick and I was reciprocating with kisses and discreet squeezing of her soft boobs. We reached the hotel got a room with W waiting at the backdoor for me and went up to the highest floor. Once the door opened we dropped everything and started frenching like long lost lovers towards the bed. I struggled with taking my clothes off and W was lying on the bed looking at me with a face of amusement. She said

W: So horny lor? Never fck girl before ah? U still virgin 555?

Me: I very horny now la u keep touch me like this how can not horny help me suck now

W: U go shower 1st

I was like thinking wtf fck finish still need shower now but she insisted me to shower first so no choice suck thumb lor. Went in to the toilet to shower. Mins later *Click* I heard the door open and turned around to see W totally naked with a clean shaven pussy. (Man, thinking of that body now is making me really really turned on hahaha) She walked slowly over towards me and kissed me making my dick stand upright in an instance. She laughed and said

W: B, u must learn to control na like this u see all girl u also fck already

Me: Have girl touch how to don’t stand, don’t bully me already la baby

W: U have me don’t need other girl leaw, kao jhai mai? (Thai translation understand) And kissed me again

Me: Ok ok, can faster shower then I want to go and lie in bed tired liao

But W continued to clean me up in the shower taking soap and rubbing all over her body before rubbing against me to clean. I was standing straight and not moving it’s like a full body service and no one has ever did that for me before I was feeling so like a VIP at that moment. After the shower we wrapped ourselves and I went to the window for a smoke. W was lying in bed and talking to me while I smoked. Halfway through my cigarette she removed her towel and looked me at with a CFM face.

W: Ready b? I’m horny now i want to fuck u already

I threw the remaining cigarette and jumped in bed and started attacking her nipples on her C cup boobs.

W: Ahhh b, softer my nipple sensitive na ka

I was so around by her Thai accented English at that point but I slow down my pace on her nipples and slowly moved upwards to kiss her neck her ears her cheeks her forehead and looking at her for moment to appreciate this beauty, then kissed her on the lips. Our tounges engaged in a fight and she started to stroke my rod as it was already hard. I then moved my lower body towards her face and she started a 2nd blowjob for the night. Her suction was extremely powerful and I soon felt the urge to fuck her, so I shifted down and positioned myself for and entry and slid my dick into her wet and tight pussy.

W: Ahhh b, yes yes fuck me fuck me

I started a slow rhythm pumping her in missionary position and I could see that W was enjoying herself touching her boobs and pulling me towards her and frenching me. After a few mins in this position she said she wanted to be on top so we switched position to cowgirl. She positioned my dick above her pussy and slid it straight in I was like yes!!! This is the best feeling in the world. She starts riding me up and down and I was feeling in bliss at this wonderful feeling. Then she shifted backwards and rode me. I almost exploded but I managed to get her to slow down as it was a very sensitive position for me no one has ever done that position with me previously and I was shock that she had that flexibility to do it. We switched position to doggy after that as I did not want the session to end so quickly so I continued to pump her pussy hard

W: Ahh b I’m cumming I’m cuming already AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I continued pumping her after she came as she lay her head down and I felt my orgasm coming and I pulled out and shot my sperm all over her back, feeling totally out of bullets I lay down beside and she hit me on my arm

W: B, take tissue for me la u finish already die liao ah?

I laughed and got the tissues to clean up for her after which we cuddled in bed and talk abit more about me she was asking why I so young would start going to Thai discos and I told her because of my previous break up, I started the night life and she did not probe any further she only said this to me

W: B, u have me now already. U don’t need to think of the past anymore na, I will always be here for you.

And I thought that’s what all the girls say but I know u will leave me someday but I did not tell her.

After the night’s sleep we fucked once more in the morning and being adventurous, we opened the curtains and fucked at the windows with cars moving past every now and then. Not sure if anyone had seen us but it was a very exciting thing to do. (I still have that fetish to do it sometimes when I’m overseas but Singapore too risky now so never try liao hahahah)

After checking out in the afternoon, she took a cab back home and I got her number before she left and told her I will call her when I visit the disco again.

W: Ok b, I will miss you na, u go home rest and go work later I msg u when I wake up

I kissed her on the forehead and she left in the cab. I took a separate cab home that day and was thinking about how the hell did I even managed to nab a singer to sleep when I have know that most of these singers did not even bother to go back with u unless u hang few thousands dollars of flowers for them. (I have personally seen ppl hang 10k worth of flowers for the girls and get rejected before) so I was slightly confused and this question kept running through my mind until I reached home and fell asleep on my bed.

To be continued...

Alright that’s all for now bros will continue updating again tmr when I wake up. Type finish horny liao need to do case 1st hahahha. Enjoy bros!! Night!
Old 09-12-2018, 06:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story, please continue sharing it.
Old 09-12-2018, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story bro, more updates please.
Old 09-12-2018, 10:11 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

U must be really yandao..hahaha
Old 09-12-2018, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
JiByeZap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice juicy story, please continue TS
Old 09-12-2018, 12:53 PM
Samster

manneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
U must be really yandao..hahaha
Hahahhaa last time younger la bro, now just look like any average male down de road already. Figure started to change after 25yrs old no more the same as when I was younger.
Old 09-12-2018, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by manneedmassage View Post
Hahahhaa last time younger la bro, now just look like any average male down de road already. Figure started to change after 25yrs old no more the same as when I was younger.
At least you had your fun during your younger days.
Old 09-12-2018, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
At least you had your fun during your younger days.
Yes bro, more than fun I learnt actually much more things that would help me through my days and met many ppl who eventually helped push me to where I am standing today. Very life changing experience. But for good or bad depends on the people u meet then. I must say that I was quite lucky then also.
Old 09-12-2018, 02:38 PM
Samster

Alright back for another round of stories bro, kind of alone at home right now, looking for kangtao to massage later on. So continue my stories first.

Continued from:

I kissed her on the forehead and she left in the cab. I took a separate cab home that day and was thinking about how the hell did I even managed to nab a singer to sleep when I have know that most of these singers did not even bother to go back with u unless u hang few thousands dollars of flowers for them. (I have personally seen ppl hang 10k worth of flowers for the girls and get rejected before) so I was slightly confused and this question kept running through my mind until I reached home and fell asleep on my bed.

I woke up in the evening and as I was too tired I called in sick at work that evening. I was working part time at a restaurant previously. And saw a text msg from W asking if I’m awake. I replied her that I just woke up and would not be going to work. She said that she was free then and asked if I would like to have dinner so I obliged and cabbed down to fetch her near Chinatown where she was staying then, after picking her up we headed to marina square for dinner at one of the restaurants there. I could see that W was always looking at me with this look that’s like love but seem to have some sadness inside when we were talking. So after dinner was done, I called for the bill and she paid for it again. Then I was not able to take it anymore, I asked her

Me: Baby, why u keep paying for food? I have money also u know?

W took out a ziplock bag from her bag and show me the contents inside, there were few thousands and a lot of hundred dollars notes inside and I was shocked. Then she said

W: I also have money na b, why need u to spend on me?

I was confused and have never been in such a situation before so I questioned

Me: How come u have so much money? I tot u come work here only 2 mths, how u earn so much one?

There and then did I understand, most the the Thai girls who come to sg to work earns a min income of at least 8k per mth for the singers. And that’s just the bare minimum. They could earn much more and as I continued my journey through the night life I met many of these ladies and some who would also earn up to 30k per mth and it’s a very very shocking thing for some bros who do not know about this.

W: B, our salary high na and if hit target earn more also ka

I was stunned at her statement and was suddenly feeling disappointed as I was earning only close to 2k per mth at that time. W saw the look on my face and said,

W: B u still young na, don’t need worry about money la, I have money we go out together no need scared one la

So I just resigned myself to fate and nodded my head still feeling down. Then W suggested that we have a walk around marina square as she have not been there before. So we went to a few shops and she started her shopping spree and damn that girl can spend her money well. Within the first hour my both hands were full of bags and I estimated that she have roughly spent about 2k then already. Thinking to myself, so high maintanence next time jialat already lor when she ask me to pay. But W did not seem to expect me to pay for any of her purchase and she continued to shop through the whole shopping mall. Till around 8pm she decided that it was almost time for work so we took a cab back to Chinatown and I helped her with the bags up to her hostel.

Upon reaching her hostel I had a shock of my life. It was a condo apartment but the whole living room was filled with at least 4 double decker beds and were partitioned off with towels like when we were in BMT bunks. As there was no one home then cause they were all at work, W invited me in to carry her bags from shopping into her room. The door opened and I saw many lugagges, bags and shoes all throw around accept for a mattress in the corner with a neat shelf beside and no shoes around. There were also 3 matteress in the room and I assumed that she was sleeping here with another 2 more singers. As I put her items down, W started changing her clothes and I was sitting on the matteress admiring her beauty body on in bra and panties. She turned around and gave me a slutty look and said

W: Horny lor b?

Me: Abit la baby, see u like this hard already 555

W walked over to me and kneeled in front of me, she helped get rid of my shorts and I lay there as she pleasured me till I was unable to take it anymore. I sat up and pulled W in to French her and removed her bra. I started licking her boobs and nipples and pushed my dick into her pussy.

W: Ahh b, so naughty why so fast?

Me: I want u now baby, I want to fuck u so badly

W: B don’t say fuck na ka, not nice say make love ka

Me: I want to make love with u my baby,

And W’s whole body relaxed at my statement so we started pumping each other with her sitting on me and riding I was sucking her boobs and touching everywhere that I could, then she suggested that we shift position to the living room as no one was home then, so we went out to the living room and I doggied her on the sofa,

W: Ahh b, ahh ahh ahh, yes b harder more na she gasped

I kept pumping her and as I had fucked her just a few hours before I was feeling very strong and decided to let this session last longer. I kept pumping her until suddenly we heard a noise from one of the beds in the living room. Stunned, we both stopped and look at the direction that the sound was coming from.

To be continued. . .
Old 09-12-2018, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
DennisMoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for an excellent update, waiting for more
Old 09-12-2018, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice updates, looks like somebody at home making out also. TS please don't stop writing.
Old 09-12-2018, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Very nice updates, looks like somebody at home making out also. TS please don't stop writing.
Hahaha bro I alone at home how to make out couldn’t find any massage places nearby so going out for dinner with friends now. Will try to update again tonight ya. Keep on supporting me! Thanks again bro.
Old 09-12-2018, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
XO365 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by manneedmassage View Post
Hahaha bro I alone at home how to make out couldn’t find any massage places nearby so going out for dinner with friends now. Will try to update again tonight ya. Keep on supporting me! Thanks again bro.
Thanks for sharing nice story bro, sure support!
Old 09-12-2018, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever View Post
really nice story, please continue sharing it.
return +21 tks
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1