The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2018, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 12
hunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
NE region

Recently, around 2 - 3 months back.. was there for some stuff and there was about 1hrs 30mins plus before meeting my friend for dinner at around 6pm plus thus roam area as never been there b4.. found 2 massage shops few unit apart.. decide to go in 1 of them as they put "tcm" intention was looking for a place to nap awhile plus some massage to relax never intention to go for any happy ending.. went in pay 50 buck a hrs. assign to a room n as usual change to their boxer n lye down.. bloody kuku.. waited for 15 mins as earlier counter gal told me the ML go back bath and on the way reaching in 5mins.. when she came in from the way she talk know that is a prc.

Start massage n the lvl of strength n technic was at most ok.. thought ok la not very gd but clean can rest.. however everything was wrong.. when massage to my butt.. she tear the whole boxer away n pour lot of oil n start to massage my butt and all the way down n in... was getting hard thought I have no intention.. start to interchange of milking me and massage me while I face down.. like after of about 10 mins odd.. ask me to turn over.. no qns was ask.. start to play with my birdy... start to lick my nipple and even start to kiss me.. softly told me later must tip her.. told her to slow down.. I wanna enjoy her.. and she really slow down.. play with it.. till I bth n blow all out.. while cleaning me.. ask her what else she have but she signal me not so loud .. Hahaha tell me.. can b discuss if next time I come later at night.. pass her 40 bucks and left.

Last 2 week did return at night ard 11pm, diff ML as I didn't ask the name during 1st time. Same MO, thus I believe most of the ML there is same same althought all will say "not everyone I provide special" hahaha..

One v v v bad point is.. the tcm got no toilet.. wanna use toilet must go out of the shop to the building walking a distance.

ML: PRC (cfm plus chop not a looker, but toward me quite friendly)
Massage skill: 5
Teasing: 6-7

Hope to have other bros sharing with me clean home massage or at least not from those prc sex website.
do up me liao n pm me..
Old 13-12-2018, 11:29 PM
Samster

hunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: NE region

Forward location to some bros liao. Althought is not fantastic and bros here might jolly well try b4.. but still I go ard n try try one.

To those bro do up me and let me know i will forward to u.

To those new bro or telling me they have some locations to exchange do pass over and i will forward to u mine. Don't expect me to forward u n wait n wait n wait.. ever did that as I thought is just a ctc.. end up.. still got loser wanna source for ctc in such a way.

No pts, no location is ok... nowsaday so many spa / tcm ard .. just spend a little bit of ur cash n time go try n post FR, snr bro here will appreciate n up u with their pts. So pls.. let keep the play ground gg round.. everyone contribute abit bit. clean or got extra also ok..
Old 14-12-2018, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Something I have observed about MLs, especially PRCs, who take baths in between working hours. Time and again, it usually suggests they have had fj with the customer just before you.

Plus point: at least she bothers to clean herself. I have come across those whose panties were pulled to one side at the crotch. When I felt them there, I realised I was rummaging through skank.

Negative: she's spent, the previous guy has probably sucked all her spunk for that day. I recall this incident some years ago. It was close to midnight, and back then, most joints could run 24/7. With my own ears, I heard a ML moan like crazy in the next cubicle. Of course there were the mandatory 'piak, piaks' to complete the symphony. Next thing I knew, the ML had taken a bath, and was towelling her hair as I made my way to the exit. She didn't feel awkward at all even though she knew she was loud. I bet anyone within earshot would have heard her screaming for the guy to fuck her harder that night.
Old 14-12-2018, 09:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
MrLimBei is stuck in moderation for some time to come

brother, can share with me? will up you
Old 15-12-2018, 08:34 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mouseleg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share NE contact. thanks
Old 25-12-2018, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Summer70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share the NE location? Thanks
Old 29-12-2018, 12:37 PM
Samster

Ctc send to few bros....

Appreciate a up of pt or better.. share some others lobang.. be it clean or happy ending. Franky speaking now outside.. having alot of spa/tcm here n there.. bro without points, no worry thought.. spend some time n money, try liao give a fr, make this thread a better sharing place instead of ask n disappear..

Meanwhile, when there is opportunity will try out some new outlet..
Old 29-12-2018, 12:39 PM
Samster

Oh ya.. those that get the ctc n make a visit. U will see another one few units apart.. well can try that too..
Old 29-12-2018, 04:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
chinchill is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bro, would be glad if you share contact. With thanks
Old 30-12-2018, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
gyssyl is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi, can ctc pls.
Old 02-01-2019, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 22
masterbed is one of the Best!masterbed is one of the Best!masterbed is one of the Best!masterbed is one of the Best!

Hi can pm the details pls? Thanks
Old 03-01-2019, 08:39 PM
Samster

Ctc given to another few bros.. enjoy.
Old 03-01-2019, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Xcunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Appreciate ctc pls
Old 04-01-2019, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1076 / Power: 12
Tallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud ofTallboy86 has much to be proud of
Hi bro pls share
Old 04-01-2019, 03:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Raveboy is Cool - loads of Potential

hi bro please share. stay around NE. can exchange too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1