The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2018, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 14
newbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to all
Newbie hitting on charbor

Dear lao jiaos,

*Sorry for the long post ahead, and sorry if it is in the wrong thread*

I broke up with my gf of 8 years, emo and abstinence for two years, and now I am back in the game. Recently found this girl and we got along super super well. We both confess we like each other and the topic of sex have been brought up but she is still like aimai aimai cos complicated relationship and all these lah. Like she not willing to commit to a relationship yet but dont mind fucking but she also scared do liao then like committed or whatever lah.

So here are my questions. How to smooth talk or got what activities that will bond us really well? I hate the idea of movies because like 2 hours never talk to each other like so boliao. I really like her and want to engage in more conversation. Also, I never had the need to fuck in outside hotel in the past. Cos all my sex are done at home or at ex-gf house. Arbo is overseas or staycation. This girl cfm cannot fuck at her house cos is rental(she is local though), and my house very inconvenient cos my grandmother always at home and my mother full time taking care of her all these. I always hear people say what go fuck in hotel but overnight like so expensive. Got hourly hotel? Hotel 81 is hourly? Their website like not very helpful.

thanks in advanced to all the sifus!
Old 13-12-2018, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 12
Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!
Re: Newbie hitting on charbor

There is a “search” button on top of your screen. Go in and type “hourly hotel” and you can get all your answers.
Old 13-12-2018, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Newbie hitting on charbor

To me simple. Just do it. Go for dinner and drink, get her a bit high and just do it. If u r driving, lags easier. Bring to hotel is challenging for the first time as got time for her to think and back off. Once u popped her, any time anywhere
Old 13-12-2018, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 14
newbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latte View Post
There is a “search” button on top of your screen. Go in and type “hourly hotel” and you can get all your answers.
Thank you bro. I using mobile phone, cant search. I go back search when using computer
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1