The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2013, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold
Re: Issue with ICA

NEW LONG-TERM VISIT PASS SCHEME (LTVP+)

LONG-TERM VISIT PASS - PLUS (LTVP+)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Q2: Who is eligible for the LTVP+? Do all foreign spouses of Singapore citizens qualify for LTVP+?

A2: Couples who have at least one child who is a Singapore Citizen from their marriage will be eligible to apply for the LTVP+. For those without an SC child, we will look at other factors such as duration of marriage, and will in general consider more favourably those who have been married for at least three years. Each application will be considered on its own merits. Other factors that we consider include the ability of the sponsor to financially support the family, and good conduct of both the sponsor and the applicant.

Q4: What benefits does the LTVP+ entail?
A4: LTVP+ comes with a longer validity, three years in the first instance and up to five years for subsequent renewals. LTVP+ holders will also enjoy employment benefits and be accorded healthcare subsidies for inpatient services at the Restructured Hospitals. These subsidies for in-patient healthcare services will currently be set at a level close to that for Permanent Residents.

Q20: I am a PR in Singapore. Is my foreign wife eligible to apply for LTVP+?
A20: No. The privilege of sponsoring a foreign spouse for LTVP+ is only applicable to Singapore citizens.

Above are few aspects of LTVP+, for more infos, you can refer to the link below:

News on LTVP+

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 13-04-2013, 01:43 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Although criterias are set ... BUT ... no one can really tells what is being approved n what you will get ?

That's why I dun ask what's ur job n he much u earn ...

Like I said , they approved n give what they think its deemed for you n your wife.

Even if you have a kid ... Might not garantee you get a LTVP+ ...

And like I said ... Nothing is 100%

Be contented what you are given for now n as times goes , sure u get better
How you voted in the election oso plays a part...... lightning supporters very easy to be approved.
Old 13-04-2013, 05:02 PM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
How you voted in the election oso plays a part...... lightning supporters very easy to be approved.
Possible ... In Singapore ... Many Things play a Part

2015 pts in 2015
Old 15-04-2013, 09:28 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Blast88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schenker View Post
Been busy these few mths, sometimes log in to this thread to 66cc.

Son now @ PCF Nursey. Let him enjoy some activity there.

3yrs LTSVP+ quite good leh, is it 90 bucks which include the card?
I paid total S$120 include the card for my bx ltvp+
Old 15-04-2013, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
34hereforfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniHawk View Post
I applied 4 weeks before her expiry date and went for extension when did not receive a reply, but still have only 1 year LTVP. Sign.....
Hi bro, regardless the LTP validity it's still troublesome compare to PR, why don't consider PR application? If yes, I can suggest to you asf:-

Start having a baby now, don't worried about the LTP given validity as long she's entitle to stay SIN make baby 1st.

Once she's pregnant straight away proceed to appply PR. LTP & PR are different department so no worries. By the time your PR status result reply, even though its failed but with your wife estimate about 5-6 months pregnant just get the gynaecologist to write an official letter indicating she is pregnant with how many months & estimate due date on when & then proceed to visit the MP for appeal in PR application. After which you may get letter from ica on reviewing your wife PR application and may require some othes document from your end for their updating.

And 1-2months times your wife PR application chances of approval are far higher then other applicant.

Hope above do help as above mention happened real life on me and all this process only took me about 1 year.

Any help or query feel free PM me.

Good luck!
Old 16-04-2013, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 28
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 34hereforfun View Post
Start having a baby now, don't worried about the LTP given validity as long she's entitle to stay SIN make baby 1st.

Once she's pregnant straight away proceed to appply PR. LTP & PR are different department so no worries. By the time your PR status result reply, even though its failed but with your wife estimate about 5-6 months pregnant just get the gynaecologist to write an official letter indicating she is pregnant with how many months & estimate due date on when & then proceed to visit the MP for appeal in PR application. After which you may get letter from ica on reviewing your wife PR application and may require some othes document from your end for their updating.

And 1-2months times your wife PR application chances of approval are far higher then other applicant.

Hope above do help as above mention happened real life on me and all this process only took me about 1 year.
Good info to share. Many times, just approach the issue and ask may get help.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 16-04-2013, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 811 / Power: 17
MiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi bro, regardless the LTP validity it's still troublesome compare to PR, why don't consider PR application? If yes, I can suggest to you asf:-

Any help or query feel free PM me.

Good luck!
What if Iam to apply PR now but by that time still unable to get my wife pregnant , still have to reapply again?

What is dependant pass as try looking a job for my wife but not easy.

Thanks to bros who have upped my pts. Just have min 7pts,we can exchange pts.
Old 17-04-2013, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
What if Iam to apply PR now but by that time still unable to get my wife pregnant , still have to reapply again?

Another way is to report high income tax to IRAS... and pay yourself high CPF contribution. The most important criteria ICA look at is your financial ability.
Old 17-04-2013, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quote:

Why you ask about dependant pass?

Dependant pass are like LTP visa for family members, parents or partners-in-law of work pass holders who are currently working in Singapore, aren't you???
Old 17-04-2013, 05:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Blast88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

Dependant pass are like LTP visa for family members, parents or partners-in-law of work pass holders who are currently working in Singapore, aren't you???
If I'm not wrong, dependant pass should be issues only to immediate family member of PR or expartriate working in sillypore
Old 17-04-2013, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 811 / Power: 17
MiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I am looking into the papers for jobs on behalf on my wife and tot that dependent holder mean LTVP holder which are both different pass. Guess not easy to find her a job here.

Thanks to bros who have upped my pts. Just have min 7pts,we can exchange pts.
Old 18-04-2013, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
I am looking into the papers for jobs on behalf on my wife and tot that dependent holder mean LTVP holder which are both different pass. Guess not easy to find her a job here.
LTP & IND Pass is different..anyway if your wife holding in LTP, there no problems for her getting a job in sin, just check with local recruitment company and they may assist you.

If your wife failed to get pregnant before her PR application reply, still proceed with yr marriage cert & see MP highlighting your years of marriage in SIN. However 1 disadvantage if you failed your PR application if I can remember she need to wait for another 6month before a new PR application submission. But no big deals as she can still renew her LTP as these are like waiting game.

Cheers
Old 18-04-2013, 02:08 AM
Samster

For All Interested in Dependant's Pass ... Read the following Link:

http://www.mom.gov.sg/MOMDoc/Dependa...ileges_FAQ.pdf

In Summary ... Dependant's Pass is for Family Members of Foreigner Workers Holding S Pass , EP Holders & P1 Pass Holders Earning $4000 and above. Therefore is NOT Applicable for SC.

In Summary Relating to Working in Singapore :

1. (Dependant's Pass of EP Holders) & (LTVP+) = Need to Apply for Letter of Consent In Order to Work.

2. (Dependant's Pass of S PAss Holders) & (LTVP) = Need to Apply for Work Permit Pass In Order to Work.

Cheers.

2015 pts in 2015

Last edited by shysaint; 18-04-2013 at 02:18 AM.
Old 07-05-2013, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Clays deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

does anyone know if a viet girl marry a Singaporean, applied LTVP convert to a work permit holder coz she found work here.. upon her wp expiry.. does she need to go back viet and come back to reapply for any pass till then?
Old 07-05-2013, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clays View Post
does anyone know if a viet girl marry a Singaporean, applied LTVP convert to a work permit holder coz she found work here.. upon her wp expiry.. does she need to go back viet and come back to reapply for any pass till then?
she can apply LTVP again upon expiry of WP so long she is married to a Singaporean...can ask ICA to give her temporary visitor pass...without having to leave the country...if she has a child then she can try for PR while she is working on WP...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1