The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-07-2016, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by copycat95 View Post
I hope all Chinese guys stop visiting her so as she can wake up and learn a lesson.
Money is not easy to earn.

Let her service all the Indian customers. best
If FC then put bad MR and don't go back again like what most of us do.

Actually I think everybody already know they are FC by now. They are not the first ones to go FC, last time some Ang Pais also FC for example Cadi as reflected by derrickboy a few pages back.

What's your agenda thou? Seeing as you last time gave them very good MR when they FC, then now every time someone say something about them being FC, you come out and fan more flames?

Why keep flaming these 2 in particular?

I don't support FC also and won't return if FC, but I feel other bros need to know what's your agenda when you keep asking people for support and asking for them to be sent back.

Quote:
Sydney and Kaylee are good friends and i really hope that they can stay together to share good times together.

Kaylee dun need to level up due to her model look and devil figure. Always smiling and telling jokes. Very high GF Feel and hard to resist.

Sydney look is Pretty+Pretty+Pretty 110 over score
Quote:
Tried Dora.

The session is lovely and memorable.

here is my personal review.

When she open the door. Wow. I can't believe my eyes she is much more pretty and she is wearing in her lingerie very sexy. Matuliao. Fast bath and jump into her bed

look: very pretty and she is the best looking of all the ml.
rate : 200%.
Her eyes very big and beautiful. Can't stop looking at her.

Body: devil body - curly and shape like model. Touch touch very song.

height: tall and slim.

Massage: level 6 . Not bad for starter.

gf feel: chatty when chemistry is good.

Place. Clean and higence. Clean tower for everyone.
With nice songs Chinese, Cantonese and English.
She can sing very well and her voice like China superstar.

RTM. Yes if I have spare cash.
Old 27-07-2016, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
blackcanary deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
If FC then put bad MR and don't go back again like what most of us do.

Actually I think everybody already know they are FC by now. They are not the first ones to go FC, last time some Ang Pais also FC for example Cadi as reflected by derrickboy a few pages back.

What's your agenda thou? Seeing as you last time gave them very good MR when they FC, then now every time someone say something about them being FC, you come out and fan more flames?

Why keep flaming these 2 in particular?

I don't support FC also and won't return if FC, but I feel other bros need to know what's your agenda when you keep asking people for support and asking for them to be sent back.
Maybe he likes the 2 initially and maybe they gave him some off menu 甜头 and he thought he is special to them. Then he heard got other bros also get those things... why some bros can get roast duck to topless, or finger the explorer? Suddenly he from love turn to hate.. this script happen all the time with ladies in vice and their customers lah. Question is.... why the service so inconsistent har?
Old 27-07-2016, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcanary View Post
Maybe he likes the 2 initially and maybe they gave him some off menu 甜头 and he thought he is special to them. Then he heard got other bros also get those things... why some bros can get roast duck to topless, or finger the explorer? Suddenly he from love turn to hate.. this script happen all the time with ladies in vice and their customers lah. Question is.... why the service so inconsistent har?
Wah lao the nicknames you give them really cracks me up. Topless roast duck and finger Explorer. Hahahahaha.
Old 27-07-2016, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Question is.... why the service so inconsistent har?
I think the simple answer is because we are all humans, not machines, therefore inconsistency is in our blood. Don't get me wrong, I am not condoning the practice of the MLs not barring their tits - in fact, I have written out against them before.
Old 27-07-2016, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 12
xiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of light

But im glad got this platform so that i will know what to ask if not i will just go without knowing is FC.
Old 27-07-2016, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
FlyingSaucer128 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
The fact that many bros here report that these FC ML reply they are fully booked the moment you ask if they go topless, means that there are enough of such bros out there that keep them in business despite the recent outrage on FC.

Many bros out there still think they are privileged one who got off menu items that no one else got. They probably still have not figured out that they are not special and this is the new KC trap by this group of FC MLs.

To be fair, MLs are human also, so they may treat different bros differently depending on how much they like you, or how much more money you throw in. There is nothing wrong with that.

What I see wrong, is the increasing price and decreasing offerings. To me, topless is basic must have, not a privilege.

If we do not wake up and send a strong signal out to the MLs and OKTs, we will soon see $150/hour FC MLs. Maybe even need to top up for HJ, Shower and perhaps even surcharge for using fresh towels. Is this what you guys wanna see?
Old 27-07-2016, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pooloo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=14426024

Any bro knows if this ML is still available? Wanted to try her but her link in SBC is missing. And her picture in the other link is missing.
Old 27-07-2016, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
Wah lao the nicknames you give them really cracks me up. Topless roast duck and finger Explorer. Hahahahaha.
Oooops sorry, i wasnt trying to spin a pun on their names. Lol.. but if u do it the other way it may crack you up too..

Finger the roast duck
Topless Explorer
Old 27-07-2016, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingSaucer128 View Post
If we do not wake up and send a strong signal out to the MLs and OKTs, we will soon see $150/hour FC MLs. Maybe even need to top up for HJ, Shower and perhaps even surcharge for using fresh towels. Is this what you guys wanna see?
Soon brother... soon

Old 27-07-2016, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Talking about 甜头 and service inconsistency, there are some MLs, where if you go back to them frequently they treat you like king.

Then eventually they will slowly ask questions like, where you park your car, why you sweating, did you park very far. From this can tell is trying to KC you already.

I ever answer once "Oh, I took the bus today" mid way thru the session, wah, the service standard flip instantly from king to peasant. Suddenly what frenching, what extras all go out the window. Haha
Old 27-07-2016, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
Talking about 甜头 and service inconsistency, there are some MLs, where if you go back to them frequently they treat you like king.

Then eventually they will slowly ask questions like, where you park your car, why you sweating, did you park very far. From this can tell is trying to KC you already.

I ever answer once "Oh, I took the bus today" mid way thru the session, wah, the service standard flip instantly from king to peasant. Suddenly what frenching, what extras all go out the window. Haha
I reckon you didnt rtm after that. Or even if you did, the service standard never returned to the tiptop levels..
Old 27-07-2016, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
FlyingSaucer128 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Soon brother... soon

This is really getting out of hand....

MLs must be spreading news about Singapore men.... Easy money and easy to KC. No need to take off clothss, give half past six massage, wank their Johnson and earn $120 and hour. That means $1200 or more a day and easily $25,000 a month.

Pooor bros here earning 5k a month still think they strike gold when ML let them feel their tits through the clothes and willing to pay extra $$ to see more.... Sad...
Old 27-07-2016, 03:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
Wateverla2 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

i see the 180 see till i blur
Old 27-07-2016, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 12
xiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of light

Miss the old days ML only 100 and service very good.
Old 27-07-2016, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingSaucer128 View Post
Pooor bros here earning 5k a month still think they strike gold when ML let them feel their tits through the clothes and willing to pay extra $$ to see more.... Sad...
No lah. You know you've struck gold when you get an offmenu breast massage or titty-fuck, fully clothed by her pair of 'A' boobs. Now that's pure ecstasy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1