The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-11-2018, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
For those planning RTM Chi Zi, you may have already heard a

No chance already
I tot month end. And she was still counting down. Why so sudden?
Old 21-11-2018, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtymonk82 View Post
Loads of blue uniforms yesterday outside her condo. She doesn't want to get into trouble in the final days. Good for her.
Old 21-11-2018, 03:38 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

well I think she is a very smart gal . could be the wind is strong , she felt there is no point risking for the last few days?

anyway a very professional ML, hardworking and did not use KC to get any favor.at least I never kenna lol.

hope she made enough for her dream car this trip. and she did memtioned if she ran out of money she will return haha. so. ....
Old 21-11-2018, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Ping123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
well I think she is a very smart gal . could be the wind is strong , she felt there is no point risking for the last few days?

anyway a very professional ML, hardworking and did not use KC to get any favor.at least I never kenna lol.

hope she made enough for her dream car this trip. and she did memtioned if she ran out of money she will return haha. so. ....
Arhhhhhh i didnt take the 5:30pm slot yesterday when she offered me. 😭😭
Old 21-11-2018, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
White card is good thing. Dnt hav to worry about gettin caught . can easily rent from 2nd hand agents. Stay here with no more fears. Only bad is cant come back anymore.
That s provided she get to stay longer than planned
Old 21-11-2018, 04:07 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Too many units on her level plus the fact that she is sharing with another gal.. being discovered by neighbours or others is only matter of time.. didn't get caught but how come on white card as per your earlier post? Really nice girl and poor thing
On that note, think that the unit belonging to Long Nu/Yi Yi is getting really precarious.

The two are popular and that means footfall there is really good. But there are a few units around belonging to families. The family opposite theirs can easily see through their peephole what's going on. What's more, clients need to walk through the corridor to get there.

Even the stretch of road leading to their place makes one feel "exposed". Anyone else with the same thoughts?

Recently, I felt particularly vulnerable going there and I decided not to visit again.

Best is: single-occupant unit with few or no neighbours + near the lift.
Old 21-11-2018, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtymonk82 View Post
it was good while it last, nice bottom pink lip, react naturally. I suppose likelihood of she back next year is still high.
Old 21-11-2018, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 11
foreskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post

heng got a slot with last wkend, still so memorable. wish her all the best really
Old 21-11-2018, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post

Shoebox type but rent will be higher and not easy to find ideal unit
Old 21-11-2018, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
On that note, think that the unit belonging to Long Nu/Yi Yi is getting really precarious.

The two are popular and that means footfall there is really good. But there are a few units around belonging to families. The family opposite theirs can easily see through their peephole what's going on. What's more, clients need to walk through the corridor to get there.

Even the stretch of road leading to their place makes one feel "exposed". Anyone else with the same thoughts?

Recently, I felt particularly vulnerable going there and I decided not to visit again.

Totally agree on the road leading to the condo. Stopped my car there intending to park, but one middle age lady kept staring at me. Had to shift my car a distance away and walk back to the condo. And then waiting outside the main gate made me feel very uncomfortable.

Chances of the neighbours calling the cops very high. Hence, decided to stay away from this location.
Old 21-11-2018, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
alfredhuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Totally agree on the road leading to the condo. Stopped my car there intending to park, but one middle age lady kept staring at me. Had to shift my car a distance away and walk back to the condo. And then waiting outside the main gate made me feel very uncomfortable.

Chances of the neighbours calling the cops very high. Hence, decided to stay away from this location.
I agree. Similar experience whereby one short hair auntie was staring non-stop at me during my visit last week. I just walked calmly. No choice. I have given my feedback to Yiyi on this. I have now changed my visit from night to afternoon instead.
Old 21-11-2018, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
For those planning RTM Chi Zi, you may have already heard a

No chance already
Sibei sudden leh, I booked today afternoon then suddenly she told she is going back today. Sian.
Old 21-11-2018, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
it was good while it last, nice bottom pink lip, react naturally. I suppose likelihood of she back next year is still high.
Not sure, I hope she comes back. But she says most likely not coming back here already, she wan to go Korea work after CNY next year.
Old 21-11-2018, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredhuan View Post
$200 with tattoo on her neh neh. Sorry, I will pass. I'm no tattoo lover and too high cost for me.

Let's keep the price reasonable.
$200??!?! See-rai-us-lee?
Old 21-11-2018, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
alfredhuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
$200??!?! See-rai-us-lee?
Bro, serious. Chioness ok ok only. It seems like Donna has been underpriced.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1