The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 20-11-2018, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
Screwing maids perform dragon service and penis massage

I just wonder, did anybody here ever ask your maid fuck buddy to perform "yi teow long :- Dragon service" on you.

Right now i have 3 very active fb. 2 indonesians and 1 phillipino. I drop off quite alot of fb because its too much for me to handle. Last sunday i just fuck one of the indonesian fb at Seng Wah hotel, i paid $40 for 3 hrs usuqge. The fucking session was heavenly. No time constraint and both crave to fuck as long as possible.

Im trying to teach one of my indonesian maid fb to perform penis massage on me. I hope she wont he offended.

This sunday im meeting that indo maid with the tudung again, cheebye quite tight and make alot of noise when fucking. I will try my best to ask this indo gal to perform penis massage on me, followed by bbbj and then fucking.
Old 20-11-2018, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 277 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3476 / Power: 20
hotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

She is looking for ANG MO guy .Any Ang Mo guy here? haha

Old 20-11-2018, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 13
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
Think twice bro.. go over there u will be at their mercy... u seriously think it will be that easy?
Yes bro, i will take note, thanks.
I felt they are genuine to meet me. The married clerk is alone in batam for quite a period of time alrdy, she have needs too even if she is wearing tudung, so she prefer to meet a foreigner than a local guy for her needs and we been chatting dirty too, she is comfortable with it so the chances to up her is quite high....now the main problem is how to find excuse to tell OC I going batam.....haha
Old 20-11-2018, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
kwokfucheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
Yes bro, i will take note, thanks.
I felt they are genuine to meet me. The married clerk is alone in batam for quite a period of time alrdy, she have needs too even if she is wearing tudung, so she prefer to meet a foreigner than a local guy for her needs and we been chatting dirty too, she is comfortable with it so the chances to up her is quite high....now the main problem is how to find excuse to tell OC I going batam.....haha
Good luck. Don’t mess around in foreign land.
Old 20-11-2018, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post

ok this one cum off face with tudung on
Quote:

wanna see more?
Quote:

more bro
wah seh see liao oso steam man!!!
Old 20-11-2018, 04:37 PM
Samster

Oldboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids perform dragon service and penis massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
I just wonder, did anybody here ever ask your maid fuck buddy to perform "yi teow long :- Dragon service" on you.

Right now i have 3 very active fb. 2 indonesians and 1 phillipino. I drop off quite alot of fb because its too much for me to handle. Last sunday i just fuck one of the indonesian fb at Seng Wah hotel, i paid $40 for 3 hrs usuqge. The fucking session was heavenly. No time constraint and both crave to fuck as long as possible.

Im trying to teach one of my indonesian maid fb to perform penis massage on me. I hope she wont he offended.

This sunday im meeting that indo maid with the tudung again, cheebye quite tight and make alot of noise when fucking. I will try my best to ask this indo gal to perform penis massage on me, followed by bbbj and then fucking.
That's the good part of screwing maids. They let you screw until you get tired, and will not rush you to finish the job faster n go off.

Last edited by Oldboyboy; 20-11-2018 at 08:38 PM.
Old 20-11-2018, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
Wear tudung difficult to go hotel. If not can go city plaza, find one horny tudung maid and screw already.
Old 20-11-2018, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
aoh-jun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had been lurking for years. Now due to MC at home for weeks. Actively using tagged and managed to get 3 numbers.
1 fb, 1 is come out sell, 1 just gave me without asking. Lol.
I encourage Bros here to use own initiatives to break the ice. Don't come here ask for spares and contact lol
Old 20-11-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 22
AxloxngSan691 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAxloxngSan691 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Dont anyhow approach
Dont approach just because you like her
Because its useless if she not interested
And also it depends whether its for money or feel
Give eye contact first
If she looks smiling
You won half the battle
Good luck
Good advice. Time to go hunting this weekend. Up you my one and only power
Old 21-11-2018, 04:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 13
babyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any bros any encounters to share?
Old 21-11-2018, 10:00 AM
Samster

So fast its year end already. Anyone already being pester for help to send money? Please share how to reject but still get the pussy.
Old 21-11-2018, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 9
desantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydesantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyger View Post

Any bros any encounters to share?
She has been touted on here before. Wants paid. Will do raw. Been with over 300 men in Singapore.
Old 21-11-2018, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by desantos0773 View Post
She has been touted on here before. Wants paid. Will do raw. Been with over 300 men in Singapore.
Anyone got her contact can share with me?
Old 21-11-2018, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post

Old 21-11-2018, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
wa just now saw a highly possible laos/vietnam girl. Slim and neh neh like a good big B cup underneath.

She was taking care of a grandpa and grandma. I see her like really care for those 2 old people. Beo her some time then come a sg guy probably the son of those old folks. Wasted sia. Really wondering if that girl a care taker or maid or his foreign wife. Totally bangable type. He must be a lucky guy.
Probably bang by the sg guy already or become personally fb aka sex slave. It's like getting common nowadays.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1