The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2015, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10485 / Power: 22
sexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

I just up you back 12 roaring points!

Thank you for your support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyunjin View Post
Wah lau... I should have went there on my first day and RTM. Too bad I came back already otherwise sure go there again.

Thanks a lot bro for the great recommendation!!!

Exchange Points Welcome! (Minimum 8 Power)
Old 05-08-2015, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 20
hyunjin is one of the Best!hyunjin is one of the Best!hyunjin is one of the Best!hyunjin is one of the Best!
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by wohaha96 View Post
sometimes the girl allows frenching and finger.

There is another joint nearby where some of the ladies allows fj with a tip of rmb 100 - 200 on top of the massage.
Wah! U are making me miss Shanghai already!
Old 05-08-2015, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 20
hyunjin is one of the Best!hyunjin is one of the Best!hyunjin is one of the Best!hyunjin is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexy_lion View Post
I just up you back 12 roaring points!

Thank you for your support!
Thanks a lot bro!
Old 05-08-2015, 04:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14044 / Power: 19
wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyunjin View Post
Wah! U are making me miss Shanghai already!
I'll be in shanghai next week, any bro interested can pm me ba.
Old 05-08-2015, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
viva_23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be in Shanghai from last week of Aug to first week of Sept. Any bros want meet up, pls let me know. Will only be available during weekends due to hectic work schedule.
Old 07-08-2015, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 19
Headwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowBow View Post
Anyone know about the quicky service at Cao Bao Road ? RMB50-60 per shot ?
Are you referring to a stretch of red light barber or tuna shops that line the streets? Inside working are mostly very young girls as well as those from kampong just came over to work. Per shot is around 150rmb onwards.

I don't think its at Cao Boa road any bros care to give directions?
Old 07-08-2015, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SUESAMA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I'll be in shanghai next week, any bro interested can pm me ba.
I will be in SH from 12 to 15.
Any bros interested for KTV?
It's my first trip to SH and hope to join any of you brors headind to KTV or clubs
PM me anytime
Old 10-08-2015, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 934 / Power: 14
arachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to behold

Another review....

MP @ Yúyáo lù

Directions:
The place is so easy to find as indicated by wohaha96

"Check In" Process:
None... went in and straight upstairs into a room.

The fun part:
Did not have anyone in mind so ask attendant to recommend.
In come a young lady, good body, long firm legs and butt, long hair (tied up) and 7 looks,

I showered as she prepare the bed. The massage is quite ok, targeting my back, shoulder and my butt.

Half way through... she got me into something like a half doggie style where I have my tights ontop of hers and she started to do cock, balls & asshole teasing strange position but feels good.

She stop and asked me wait while she went out to get hot towel and came back and did a hot rub down of my back. She then lock the door and dimmed the lights. I was thinking what is going to happen...

I was still laying on my tummy and she ontop and started to do a good cat bath all over... focusing on my ears, asshole and my cock. (I was thinking is she going to BJ me... but no luck maybe next time I can ask)

After that flip over and she strip her top and exposed her breast and started to do some B2B massage while I auto roam and suck on her breasts... next she started to work on my cock while my fingers explore her pussy and I started to play with it while she play with my cock... she is sensitive down there and starting to get wet this turn me on further and it is a race who can get who off first...

She is good I lost and rifle is cock check cleared in no time... clearing a huge load.

My personal view on the review (you may disagree).
Looks: 7/10
Figure: Slim and firm butt
Massage: 6.5/10 (I have better)
GFE: 8/10
HJ: 9/10
CB: 9/10
BJ: N/A but will ask next time
Damage: RMB 258

RTM: Yes! Will ask if she can do BJ...
Old 12-08-2015, 03:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14044 / Power: 19
wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arachno73 View Post
Another review....
next time can ask for number lol. I just went again, tried no 15. She's good looking but not for boobs lover again lol...... anyway, the focus here is not really the massage, it's the cock teasing and the final auto-roam that's very different from sg.... sg totally no fight....
Old 12-08-2015, 12:50 PM
Samster

arachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
next time can ask for number lol.
Her number is 19 if I remember correctly... will try some of your recommendations..
Old 12-08-2015, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
sexaway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=StrongBrew;13337795]Long time never post liao... I have just finished a quickie with a FL from Hunan. I got to know her from Wechat but I asked for her number so that I can share with the brudders here. Boobs lover stay tuned!!!

Name: Jing Jing
Origin: Hunan
Age: 26 or 27 (my best guess. MILF but she still looks pretty in my opinion)

Hi bro, can I have her contact too. Thanks.
Old 12-08-2015, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by honda69honda View Post
思源 SiYuan @ 818 张杨路
3rd floor Merrilyn Hotel [Opposite Hotel Intercontinental], take lift on the left side of hotel entrance
Tel:58352111
RMB880

are these still open?
This one closed down already since March. Its now a high class hotel. Too bad too.. I quite liked this joint with soapy massage.

Anyone know where to find soapy massage in Shanghai, preferably Pudong?
Old 13-08-2015, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 20
Joshzzz is one of the Best!Joshzzz is one of the Best!Joshzzz is one of the Best!

Fuck... those prices in SH MP make me want to go back there and have HJs all day. It's fucking expensive in Beijing in comparison. 200-300 RMB just for massage you often need to top up 300 tips for a minimum of 500+ RMB.
Old 14-08-2015, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by arachno73 View Post
Went there again and ask for 19... but she is busy so asked to recommend one... but rejected the first one as not to my taste... then came another one where her hair is still wet but looks cute 20yrs SYT (not for boobs lovers)... asked if I am ok with her and said yes... but she asked again to confirm my choice... (in my mind.. attitude problem??)

Started my shower and she wet to blow dry her hair... the session start and the massage is really bad... we all know going to such places is not for that but I would have expected something better... I would rate it like 0.5/10...
The other fun stuff was she was like not into it... it seems she is coming down with a cold??

But the positive thing is autoroam with only limit to no fingers inside , nice firm ass and legs, HJ is ok. After that talk a little and found out that just come to Shanghai beginning of this year and she like to dance.

RTM: Nope... due to attitude maybe due to her coming down with a cold?

I hear there's any place offered the same service with the same price but in the opposite direction of the metro station... will check that out place out and report back.
Old 19-08-2015, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 19
komplaintking is a name known to allkomplaintking is a name known to allkomplaintking is a name known to allkomplaintking is a name known to allkomplaintking is a name known to allkomplaintking is a name known to all

Unintended post. Apologies

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1