The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2016, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L18h16

Looks like this house didn't learn its lesson. Took new gal 33.
Svc ok. Bbbj light kissing. Cup C enhanced boobs.

But once bell ring gal became another person. Ask me if extend or shower.
It's bearly 20min gone. Gal say boss will fine them $2 for every min late.
It's seriously wtf Sia. The boss continue to piss both customers n stress the gals up.

Boycott the house.
Old 15-05-2016, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Bro this house is not the worst
Try 1838 wh14 you will feel more rush as they alarm at 18:00
I however find 1816 relatively generous to alarm at 23:00
Nowadays okt try to cut time to earn more, but it only push customers to elsewhere
Best timing houses are 0670 0845 0866A 0866G 1844B 2036 30 mins alarm at 25:00 and no rush if overtime bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Looks like this house didn't learn its lesson. Took new gal 33.
Svc ok. Bbbj light kissing. Cup C enhanced boobs.

But once bell ring gal became another person. Ask me if extend or shower.
It's bearly 20min gone. Gal say boss will fine them $2 for every min late.
It's seriously wtf Sia. The boss continue to piss both customers n stress the gals up.

Boycott the house.
Old 16-05-2016, 09:15 AM
Samster

cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Ya that's y I never go in houses with 20min. 1818 1838 wh14 all Nono for me.
Old 22-08-2016, 10:18 PM
Samster

In need of a good Bbbj that's y return to this house. Thinking of their former glorious Ang pais.

Tried g26 after recommendation by skinny Okt, say her Bbbj best among all.

End up cbj can feel her teeth. Very painful.
Stop her, she tried to do fj. But damage already done.

Tell her do massage, she say not geng in massage. Also painful.

What a painfully gl trip. No happy ending.

Slim fair 166 body with cup A boobs. Back tattoo. 28 yr old.

Not going to believe this Okt anymore.

You can either earn my business in the long run or cheat me once. The Okt chose the latter.
Old 28-03-2017, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 14
leekwantew is one of the Best!leekwantew is one of the Best!leekwantew is one of the Best!leekwantew is one of the Best!

Went there on the 23rd and choose #21

SOP stuff, shower, she suck my nips and BJ

Then come to FJ I slow fucked her, taking my time to pump slowly

Then at around the 15 min mark (from time enter the room, so include shower) she was doing doggy and then she said something that kill the mood

"Hurry up no time already"

WTF man, its not like bell ring or anything

I just pump her hard and fast, cum quick and shower and left

1st time I in GL Fishtank kenna rushed

Not going back again and after scanning through this thread, seems other bros having the same problem

Think I'll just blacklist the whole stretch and stick to the ones at Lor8, at least they don't rush you and you can get massage after cumming
Old 02-04-2017, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
hunterbob is Cool - loads of Potential

think i tried G8 from 1816 a while back
total experience 7/10
nice boobs slight tummy
Old 20-08-2017, 10:18 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

L18 H16 G33 Cat50

Face: 8/10 (Cute syt. Easily passable as local poly or Uni girl. I like her looks. One of the prettiest in cat 50 Geylang.)

Body: 7.5/10 (Meat at the right places. Smooth skin. Neither fair Nor tanned. Nice to hug. Perky ass for doggie. Smooth hairless arm pits.)

Boobs: 7.25/10 (Enhanced C cup with light brown to slightly pinkish nipples. Quite well done.)

Frenching: Nil. Only kiss on lips.

Bj with cap: 6.5/10 (unfortunately she doesn't give me bbbj. Maybe she gives to others. Not bad suction. Deep throat.)

Cat bath: 6/10 (Average. Licked my nipples.)

Pussy painting: 7/10 (No weird taste or odour. Tasted good. A bit bushy. )

Fj: 7.5/10 (Tight pussy. Perky ass good for doggie. Loved to see her riding my cock with her boobs juggling and that blushed expression on her syt face and not forgetting her cute sexy moans . )

Gfe: 9/10 (She is damn gd at kc. Very teh and act cute personality esp her voice. Very chatty and loves to tcss. I enjoyed chatting with her.)

Rtf: Yes for her looks and body. Her service has room for improvement.
Old 20-08-2017, 09:01 PM
Samster

This house in my blacklist after I saw one of their wl has a cold sore on her lips while sitting in tank. Having herpes attack the boss still allow them to work instead of off? Number 20+ forgot exact number.

Try at your own risk.

Ps: I got bbbj frenching and boob rub from g33 in toilet cos tried her on her first week.
Old 20-08-2017, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Caseyng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
This house in my blacklist after I saw one of their wl has a cold sore on her lips while sitting in tank. Having herpes attack the boss still allow them to work instead of off? Number 20+ forgot exact number.

Try at your own risk.

Ps: I got bbbj frenching and boob rub from g33 in toilet cos tried her on her first week.
If the wl truly has herpes Attack she wouldn't be able to clear monthly tests at dsc let alone working

PS: I also don't get frenching and only capped blow job like bro slyer mentioned
Old 21-08-2017, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caseyng View Post
If the wl truly has herpes Attack she wouldn't be able to clear monthly tests at dsc let alone working

PS: I also don't get frenching and only capped blow job like bro slyer mentioned
That's where you are wrong.
Dsc do not check for herpes nor hpv.
If attacks happens during checkup, doc at most give medicine n mc.
Old 22-08-2017, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
That's where you are wrong.
Dsc do not check for herpes nor hpv.
If attacks happens during checkup, doc at most give medicine n mc.
I am just testing your knowledge
By looking at the sore on G20+ lips u can confirm she has herpes Attack? Or it's just your conjecture?
Other Bros who are customers in this house witnessed the sore on g20 + girl lips?
Old 22-08-2017, 02:33 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
By looking at the sore on G20+ lips u can confirm she has herpes Attack? Or it's just your conjecture?
Other Bros who are customers in this house witnessed the sore on g20 + girl lips?
In my humble opinion, it's better not to make a generalised baseless comment when comes to which girl contracted which sex related illness. 20+ is a broad range from 20-29. This will affect a particular girl's or house's reputation & business.

G22 is pretty thou service so so. Recommend u. Cheers.
Old 22-08-2017, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Of cos her sore would have healed by now.
You can google herpes. Cannot cure but can be treated.
It'll stay with you for life.

Testing my knowledge?
Here's how the sore looks like from my view.
My balls strink after I saw it.
Old 22-08-2017, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Of cos her sore would have healed by now.
You can google herpes. Cannot cure but can be treated.
It'll stay with you for life.

Testing my knowledge?
Here's how the sore looks like from my view.
My balls strink after I saw it.
Why didn't you report this suspected herpes case to AV? This posed potential health risks to customers who patronised G20 plus

If this house has issues like this, sooner or later it will close shop. But I still see this house operating for long time.
Old 23-08-2017, 06:54 AM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Why didn't you report this suspected herpes case to AV? This posed potential health risks to customers who patronised G20 plus

If this house has issues like this, sooner or later it will close shop. But I still see this house operating for long time.
If any customer in future spots any suspected herpes attacks cases should highlight to relevant authorities for the health safety of chiongsters

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1