The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2015, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L6h66

Quote:
Originally Posted by zan888 View Post
Kiki told me that you wanted to up her raw and when she didnt allow you got angry. She then returned you your money.
Looking at this reminds me of the online book "Private Dancer" by Stephen Leather. 555
Old 06-01-2015, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1377 / Power: 15
Mr Romeo has much to be proud ofMr Romeo has much to be proud ofMr Romeo has much to be proud ofMr Romeo has much to be proud ofMr Romeo has much to be proud ofMr Romeo has much to be proud ofMr Romeo has much to be proud ofMr Romeo has much to be proud ofMr Romeo has much to be proud ofMr Romeo has much to be proud of

Kiki is the best in his house.
Old 07-01-2015, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Kiki told me that you wanted to up her raw and when she didnt allow you got angry. She then returned you your money.

Bro, want to sully people's rice bowl is not good karma la.

One day you think you score when raw but kena T cell immunity war.
if that is indeed what she tell you, then i will not be paiseh to go back and choose other girls already.

Sometimes cant't believe what people in this forum can do....

FR must show the WL, demanding same/similar treatment.
what i have posted here are just feedbacks that I have.
If i were to smash her ricebowl, i would have said things with a more devastating effect.
Since you are her bf wannabe (protector) and i am pretty sure you dont everyday try to return customer $$. you just asked her again if everything she says is true? Some bros who have tried her will be able to verify on what i know about her..

And God Bless you
Old 07-01-2015, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
zan888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 今晚打老虎. View Post
if that is indeed what she tell you, then i will not be paiseh to go back and choose other girls already.

If i were to smash her ricebowl, i would have said things with a more devastating effect.
Since you are her bf wannabe (protector) and i am pretty sure you dont everyday try to return customer $$. you just asked her again if everything she says is true? Some bros who have tried her will be able to verify on what i know about her..

And God Bless you
There are always two side to a story.

A WL is not obliged to provide you "special" as per FR because WL are only human's. If Fulgy dick with puss still must bbbj or drink semen? WL gets only $25 and you want to raw her & put her livelihood at risk? If you have clymidia and she goes back, will you compensate her? Maybe some WL dont mind but they see customers too. Legally they obliged to bath, CBJ and have sex, if have more then good lor. If dont have cannot KPKB yeah?

Ask yourself why Kiki or any WL reacted they way they did yeah? If someone did same to you, will you reacted similarly? Think a bit bro. We all humans here on earth, not some monkey, some dogs, human's including WL deserve respect. Including you bro, you also deserve respect, but if you disrespect others then dont expect people to turn the other cheek.

This is between you & Kiki, leave me out of this. If you have issue with what Kiki says then take it up with her. I am just providing the other side of the coin because Kiki is voiceless here.
Old 07-01-2015, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you have clymidia and she goes back, will you compensate her?
They don't get sent home for having chlamydia, doc give 1 week mc after which can continue working again. 不懂不要装懂。
Another sad fuck in the making.
Old 07-01-2015, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

And God Bless you
ok why not u tell us what happened on that fateful day...

cant be kiki threw her own $50 to u yes?
cant be kiki took the $50 from okt n threw it to u?
cant be kiki took the $50 from another wl n threw it to u?

so what happened???
Old 07-01-2015, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9434 / Power: 19
Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
very long never go this house liao.. i go this house find other girls G20 showndown with me.. return me $50 ask me FO.. wtf... (of cos i never take the money la..) but then i too scared to go back liao
Quote:

And God Bless you
So who is the victim now ?
Your both posts don't tie

PLEASE DO NOT UP ME , AND DO NOT ASK ME FOR REPUTATION POINTS EXCHANGE !!

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 08-01-2015, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
justwannashoot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey fellow bros. I just had a session with Kiki and damnnn,she is good. But Kikinlike abhit too petite for me. i still prefer my G19

Well, after my deed and we were talking, she mention that just this evening, she kindof had a fight with another customer. It seems that he was her regular and he wasnt glad and cant turn on to see a "lovebite" on her boobs. He then grab her by her cheeks and scolded her. Bros,please treat her nicely leh,dont need get violent just cause a mark mah.
Old 08-01-2015, 03:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
dam13n is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

G19 now my favourite in the house.

Would recommend her to those who like really slim and slender girls. Has a cute girlish laugh. Playful and fun.

I also like the fact that she keeps her room very clean and tidy.

Have RTF her many times
Old 08-01-2015, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Song Jr View Post
So who is the victim now ?
Your both posts don't tie
what u mean don't tie?

For the benefit of some brothers here..
I shall roughly tell you all what happened...
The last time i visited Kiki was the showdown day.
She was angry that i took another WL (the one with pink hair, cant rem her no) and not her. She took $50 from the drawer and pass it to me. But i never accepted it. I managed to put the situation under control. Is just that I was a bit shock abt her behaviour that I am a bit scared to go back now.

on hindsight, she is still one of the WL that provide the best services out there. And to bros that have been pming be regarding her. Please note that not visiting is merely base on my PERSONAL choice.
Old 08-01-2015, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9434 / Power: 19
Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
what u mean don't tie?

She was angry that i took another WL (the one with pink hair, cant rem her no) and not her. She took $50 from the drawer and pass it to me. But i never accepted it. I managed to put the situation under control. Is just that I was a bit shock abt her behaviour that I am a bit scared to go back now.

on hindsight, she is still one of the WL that provide the best services out there. And to bros that have been pming be regarding her. Please note that not visiting is merely base on my PERSONAL choice.
Really ??

PLEASE DO NOT UP ME , AND DO NOT ASK ME FOR REPUTATION POINTS EXCHANGE !!

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 08-01-2015, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Christianlian9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
what u mean don't tie?

She has no right to get angry with you. You have the right to choose any WL.
Moreover she had a Japanese boyfriend whom she used to go out during her off day.
Old 08-01-2015, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
zan888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
what u mean don't tie?

Only you and her will know the real truth yeah? We were not there.

I used to be Kiki regular but got tired of waiting cos she is popular. When I chose another girl and she came out she did give me a stare. Kiki looks fierce when she doesnt smile.

Kiki told me, if people want to choose other girl, why would she make fuss and chase what was a regular customer away? Kiki says everyday eat rice sometime eat noodles nothing wrong, moreover some regular sometime cant wait cos of time constrain.

So I am not sure what is the real truth but people often do things for a reason yeah? Maybe you guys exchanged sweet promises to fuck each other exclusively for duration of her contract? haha. Anyway It is your right not to visit her or the house, but since you posted it here, I feel that Kiki had a right to respond to her accuser. As you have stated "personal" reasons, so we will just leave it at that? Peace ( at least between us bros
Old 08-01-2015, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
lauhs8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
what u mean don't tie?

I believe u
Old 08-01-2015, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
what u mean don't tie?

pink hair, g19?
but then i think now the color is orangish brown?

ok so now we "roughly" know,
though maybe some contents/events tio "censored" ,
cos she ok me two-timing/rotating her,
or maybe she wanted u to extend (her treat) but u misunderstood ?

anyway dont worry lah, u r the customer n she is here to work, still hv many good wls in 666, so life goes on...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1