The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

Old 11-04-2018, 09:10 PM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 1
kinkirene deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Amusing & Tendure "KinkiRene" incall/Car Dates Avail SMS/Whatsapp +65 8284 4672

KinkiRene
《Independent》

* No face preview, pls respect & understand for these is discreet services , thanks!

Citizen: Singaporean
Race: Chinese Local
Height/ Weight :1.62m /46kg
Vital stats (bust-waist-hips)]: 34B - 24 - 36

Smoker: No
Drink: Occasionally
Tattoo: Yes
Look Rating: 7.5/10
Accept all race : No Indian
>>> Strictly No Housecall due to inconvenient Cause & Bad Encountered" (No need to ask)

Why am I here?
Ans: [I]Due to financial issue and Granny illness.
Got to look after daily & bring her to Kidney Dialysis & Check-up twice a week.
Please understand if time unmatch, we'll arrange the time again ~~
Do & Don't

Do - Allow cuddle, kissing, fondle, hugs and auto-roaming, Doggy, Fingering (Nails are cut/clean)
Hint how to make Squirt Clitoris licking, Fingering Hard Deep Fast Hook Hit on Inner G-Spot (Rough Bang hard fast Fierce hit in Penetration)

Attention: Fingernail have to be cut before begin.
Don't - No Anal, No Slapping, No Spanking, No Raw, No BDSM, No biting on Nipples

Damage

* Free Parking & Discreet New Environment
Cds / Room Provided

Working Hour Availability: 1:00pm - 2:00a.m 《Daily

*** Damage for incall & Car Dates ***

After Meetup: You can choose to Upgrade/ add on any services.
Incall
$360/1/1hr/Full Promo
❤ $200/bbbj/bj
❤ $100 /Swallow ( Additional )

Car Dates
❤ Bbbj/$150/30mins
❤ Full + Blow/ $260/30mins New Offer
❤ Full Quickie/No bj/$200/30mins/1

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
Note : To avoid from disappointment it will be faster if you SMS * your Car Model, Color, either "number" or "alphabet" to confirm for meeting up.
* Client's has to drive over to pickup/sent back for deal.

Rejection Fees/ Room/ Requestment/Outcall: $50
Contactable: SMS/Whatsapp Your Name/age/race & Time to
8284 4672 for meet up ~~~

Do NOT Wechat - klk - skype ; etc. thanks ~~~

What are the words you would like to tell the brothers here?
Ans: I am here to give my best performance and Satisfaction to customer. Please let/share more ideas what guy likes/prefer/favourite Spot that enhance your urge so that i would know how to satisfy you with comfortness. Please support me , Thanks.

[IMG]
[/IMG]

Note : To avoid from disappointment it will be faster if you SMS * your Car Model, Color, either "number" or "alphabet" to confirm for meeting up.
* Client's has to drive over to pickup/sent back for deal.

Rejection Fees/ Room/ Requestment/Outcall: $50
Contactable: SMS/Whatsapp Your Name/age/race & Time to
8284 4672 for meet up ~~~

Do NOT Wechat - klk - skype ; etc. thanks ~~~

What are the words you would like to tell the brothers here?
Ans: I am here to give my best performance and Satisfaction to customer. Please let/share more ideas what guy likes/prefer/favourite Spot that enhance your urge so that i would know how to satisfy you with comfortness. Please support me , Thanks.

Last edited by kinkirene; 11-04-2018 at 10:34 PM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 11-04-2018, 09:17 PM
Samster (A)

Thumbs up Re: Amusing & Tendure "KinkiRene" incall/Car Dates Avail SMS/Whatsapp +65 8284 4672

All the FR (feeling report) from Customers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrusselSprout View Post
Usually I do not write Fr but this girl made me a really happy man. She is sweet & pretty. And the picture posted in this forum is def her. (she did show me the pics on her phone with her face & taken in the room we were in).

Looks Rating : 8/10
Body: 9/10 (slim & tight the way i like it)
Bbbj rating: 8/10
Sex Ride : 9/10 Shiok with very tight pussycat.
Overall Rating: 9/10
We fucked like long lost lovers, had fun and I definitely will come back for her.

Ps: she has a very sensitive spot which I’ll leave u bros to discover urself
.................................................. .................................................. ......
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornetgreen View Post
Brief FR for KinkiRene:
Booked her during the weekend ...
She is the actual person in the photos... she actually showed me the same photos with her face ... saw a portion of her IC too .. she is a true blue local ...

Service wise, above average. Will moan (quite loud to me) if you hit the right spot . Friendly and accommodating. She will even play songs from her laptop to set the mood ...
Look wise: I give 7.5
Body: quite toned, tanned.
Nice long hair
Almost fully shaven pussy
.................................................. .................................................. ......
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowvin View Post
I do not write Fr but this girl made me a really happy man. Few days ago book her for a car date and the best part is raining heavily and we got so much fun in the car and decide to upgrade to full inside the car.

Looks Rating : 8/10
Body: 9/10 (slim & tight the way i like it)
Bbbj rating: 8/10
Sex Ride : 9/10 Shiok with very tight virgin
Overall Rating: 9/10

She dont even mind that i have over the time. She just let me keep fucking her after done she lick me dry as she say never had a car date with raining weather.

Will return when bonus is here. Will try room next time as she still have alot of fun part where car date cant do due to limited space.

Bro please take care of her....
Quote:
Originally Posted by firediviner83 View Post
Had a session with rene recently. Patient and a nice girl really, and she is quite the shy type at first.

The session was great, accommodating and fun. Moaning is a real turn on for me, so sex was real good. Doggy her for quite some time till I exhausted.

Thanks sister, and brothers you won't regret having her
Quote:
Originally Posted by skirtchaser639 View Post
Simple FR per promised.

Nice girl who loves Chinese musics
Gnd looks, accommodating and no rush.
Nice to be with, a bit awkward at first, but genuinely enjoys after awhile.

Wish her well
Quote:
Originally Posted by nismolist View Post
Promised this nice gal an FR

Visited her last week at night. A very nice and considerate gal that will think for you and prepare what you need. Can chat anything under the sun. Will not leave numbers because everyone’s view differs but definitely someone that i will go back to.
Brothers, thanks for the support. Hope to see you guys again !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradplay2018 View Post
Just engage irene for her service. she is as the picture, she wear revealing cleavage cotton upper wear.

Very sexy sweet young thing, her age is in the 20s. Had converse with her before we start the session, can see she is straight forward and a very kind person, she like to play chinese music, at the living room. and okay la no issues.

Room quality not bad also, her teasing skill is good. her pussy is tight, i think she is very new, she also buy very good condom. her ass is very round and nice to doggy. Cowgirl, missionary, doggy with her is very enjoying.

look 7.5/10 (she look younger than her pic), maybe cause her face tone down. she is skinny with a full B, and she are willing to try different positions. but feel accomplishment leh, get to do sex with a sweet young skinny good looking lady, she is softer and more lady when having sex as compare to during conversation.

gfe 7.0/10 (could further improve on cat bath and bj) - dint get to try bbbj and got cbj instead, but her condom is good quality. bj skill din't get to try much, 10 seconds and go ahead with fj liao. Ownself bath before and after. we converse for 1.5 hrs and our real actions less than 30 minutes haha. but she not a time watcher, there was few times she was looking at phone while we still in the room, not so nice la, but after the session she got message me and thanks me. She also converse with me for a while la, she want me to go back again for another chance to enjoy with me again but maybe 1 day ba when got the feel again.

location: 9/10 (actually i find her place better than hotel, discreet and no need worry the feel of coming out of hotel, she is currently housed at a private property), her place is good , I really like it haha. The room a bit dark la.

Moan & Sexperience : her moan is soft and sensual, but she like rougher sex.. i too new to go fast leh, go too fast i will cum too easily.. then i go slow, i not sure if she feel my dick inside, but okay la she moan louder when we go faster haha but my stamina like shit..

She got a nice round eyes with seducing look. when she look at you. overall she a nice lady la, if you want sweet young thing, skinny without fats, neh neh just nice can touch can lick, and if you like to go fast and explosive FJ, go for her. because she like it fast and a bit pain based on my own understandings.

Please treat her well, she will treat you good. I enjoy my session with her overall, but I will be trying other lady.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KDLiverpool View Post
Met up with Irene the other day on a car date.

Looks just like your GND with a nice slim body, extra points if you’re a tattoo lover (hidden). Action wise, for us to know and for you to find out.

Overall a nice girl who is in here only due to her situation. Do support her bros.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 12-04-2018, 01:57 AM
Samster (A)

Post Re: Amusing & Tendure "KinkiRene" incall/Car Dates Avail SMS/Whatsapp +65 8284 4672

Availability Working Hour
1:00p.m - 2:00a.m (Tml)

Pls SMS/Whatsapp your Name/age/race/time(TBC)
to +65 8284 4672 to make an arrangement for Booking?
Remember to state the "svc type", thanks.
Old 12-04-2018, 08:46 PM
Samster (A)

Lightbulb Re: Amusing & Tendure "KinkiRene" incall/Car Dates Avail SMS/Whatsapp +65 8284 4672

🔜9:00p.m - 2:00a.m (Tml)

Old 13-04-2018, 04:31 PM
Samster (A)

Lightbulb Re: Amusing & Tendure "KinkiRene" incall/Car Dates Avail SMS/Whatsapp +65 8284 4672

🔜6:00p.m - 2:00a.m (Tml)

Old 15-04-2018, 11:41 AM
Samster (A)

Cool Re: Amusing & Tendure "KinkiRene" incall/Car Dates Avail SMS/Whatsapp +65 8284 4672

🔜6:00p.m - 2:00a.m (Tml)

Old 15-04-2018, 01:36 PM
Samster (A)

Cool Re: Amusing & Tendure "KinkiRene" incall/Car Dates Avail SMS/Whatsapp +65 8284 4672

🔜4:30p.m - 2:00a.m (Tml)

Old 15-04-2018, 03:39 PM
Samster (A)

4:30p.m - 2:00a.m (Today)

Last edited by kinkirene; 15-04-2018 at 08:22 PM.
Old 16-04-2018, 08:55 AM
Samster (A)

12:00noon - 2:00a.m (Today)

Old 16-04-2018, 11:59 PM
Samster (A)

12:30noon - 2:00a.m (Today)

Old 17-04-2018, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Skywalker1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Amusing & Tendure "KinkiRene" incall/Car Dates Avail SMS/Whatsapp +65 8284 4672

Just visited FL, Kinkirene for a quick session of BBBJ at her place after work. I just had to give her a review cause of her BBBJ.

Location: very discrete. Private property so don't need to worry about hotel going in or out. And the security there abit shit haha. So went in and out easily.

Looks: 7/10. Looks like your Ah Lian Next door. Got the kind of look that u find very attractive in an Ah Lian. Best is the tattoo, give u a bad ass feeling. Dressed in a short night dress, so very seductive

Body: 9/10: very good and cuppable B Cup. Slim body and nice ass to smack.

Bbbj: 9/10. Took me a good 30 mins to cum. But she didn't give up and just keep sucking and sucking. Deep and wet. Very enjoyable accompanied by the nice music.

RTF? Hmmmmm when I have the money haha.
Old 18-04-2018, 07:02 PM
Samster (A)

8:00pm - 2:00a.m (Today)

Old 19-04-2018, 05:00 AM
Samster (A)

12:00pm - 2:00a.m (Today Noon Hour )

Advert Space Available
Fast Goal