The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2007, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
***lol**** lucki I nvr knock on ir window and say "wow new chai no intro haha"
maybe friday kopi at lunch....see tirak free or not as he is heading back to be ur neighbour pemanently liao
Wow..be careful when you see me with a babe..don't sabo me..
Friday can, best is before 12pm..as after that it is hard to find parking lot. Anyway..let me know ok? So tirak is heading home? what about his job in SG.
Old 28-03-2007, 07:05 PM
Samster

sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitchhiker View Post
wa bro.. i am not OKT! where got handful of teens
will try to get on msn bro... nowadays usually travelling on the road so less chance.. plus i am super low tech, so no mobile access
You sure bo..maybe you busy with girls not work. I heard you are very free as you delicate all your jobs to your PA. PussyBuster told me you have been a lot of contact..including the pantry lady..
Old 28-03-2007, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97 View Post
Wow..be careful when you see me with a babe..don't sabo me..
Friday can, best is before 12pm..as after that it is hard to find parking lot. Anyway..let me know ok? So tirak is heading home? what about his job in SG.
now his bzi expanding bigger mah
ok comfirm wif u on fri morning
Old 29-03-2007, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5749 / Power: 20
gilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97
Yo..brother..looks like you have a handful of the teens FL..pls pm me their details. Hey....have not seen you on msn for a long time..can you go online...so we could chat exhange info....cheers.

Hitchiker:
wa bro.. i am not OKT! where got handful of teens
will try to get on msn bro... nowadays usually travelling on the road so less chance.. plus i am super low tech, so no mobile access <quote>

welcome back from the cold turkey mountain. I am sure life would be spiced up.
Old 29-03-2007, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilaxes View Post
welcome back from the cold turkey mountain. I am sure life would be spiced up.
Hahaha..I am still in the mountain..but its getting cold and lonely, am considering to sneak out a few days for R & R (Rest & Recreation), so might join you guys for a bit of fun, however, will need hitchhiker help with the MM contact, I don't mind the pantry girl too...
Old 29-03-2007, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitchhiker View Post
wa bro.. i am not OKT! where got handful of teens.
will try to get on msn bro... nowadays usually travelling on the road so less chance.. plus i am super low tech, so no mobile access
Bro, don't give excuse la..you only talk to meimei is it? Your hangout in M-cafe and starbuck all have computer and internet access. We caught some hongkie surfing the 141, remember? Get online and update us with more infor...I am coming down from the mountain soon....
Old 29-03-2007, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 19
pussybuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Our HK protagonist is back for action. One camera trick can get many MMs.

Quote:
Bro, don't give excuse la..you only talk to meimei is it? Your hangout in M-cafe and starbuck all have computer and internet access. We caught some hongkie surfing the 141, remember? Get online and update us with more infor...I am coming down from the mountain soon....
Old 29-03-2007, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussybuster View Post
Our HK protagonist is back for action. One camera trick can get many MMs.
I am upon to land soon..and will stay for a short period before returning back to the mountain..so pls bring me out for drinks and entertainment as soon as I land..time is precious...
Old 30-03-2007, 11:28 AM
Samster

Worr... Look who talking our HK grand ancestor is resurrect. I bet you must be tired from reclusive life. I will definely be free to bring you out for drinks and even 141.

Quote:
I am upon to land soon..and will stay for a short period before returning back to the mountain..so pls bring me out for drinks and entertainment as soon as I land..time is precious...
Old 30-03-2007, 11:35 AM
Samster

Bro egria thanks for your 6points!!!!! Can you post so i can "up" one pathertic point back to you.
Old 30-03-2007, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
hitchhiker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
never invite me go out sebast? we still yet to go out for MM
Old 30-03-2007, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 19
rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussybuster View Post
Worr... Look who talking our HK grand ancestor is resurrect. I bet you must be tired from reclusive life. I will definely be free to bring you out for drinks and even 141.
Am I invited along too? Long time you 2 masters no give me any lessons on getting SYT & SMT wor.
Old 30-03-2007, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 21
tirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokket View Post
Am I invited along too? Long time you 2 masters no give me any lessons on getting SYT & SMT wor.
Me too...Am I invited too....both grandmasters????
Old 30-03-2007, 04:31 PM
Samster

Worr.. ever since when we became grandmaster. I am a zilch without you guys guidance and support. You guys are forever my mentor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak99 View Post
Me too...Am I invited too....both grandmasters????
Old 30-03-2007, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 22
hplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of light

wah you upgrade to grandmaster!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1