The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2017, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 15
Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My secret life after work trip with colleague.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornychubbywife View Post
the main door closed. we were in his house liao. his house was in a mess... he was living alone, his wife was gone.. we headed to his bedroom.. it was warm and stuffy..

me: ok reach your bed liao.. time to sleep..

dave: wait wait.. can you let me hug for awhile? please? i really miss hugging someone..

he pleaded.. shit.. i really have to say no.. but.... he sounded so sad. shit i really have to say no... but honestly, i was also feeling quite horny liao.. i felt like hugging him too.. 'ok. a short one. i need to go home already.'

he didn't wait, he just pulled me in.. he hugged me tight. hands behind me.. stroking my back. i wrapped my arms around him also, my breasts pinned on to him. he was smelling my hair again.. hands stroke my back.. going lower and lower.. i don't know why.. it felt so comfortable, i didn't feel like stoping him... he started to walk backwards, until his back leaned on the cupboard beside the bed, my back was facing the bed.. i just let him hug.. 'your hair smells so nice you know..' he was stroking my back, caressing my back in the semi ticklish manner. turning me on.. i didn't stop him..

me: i feel a bit giddy too. the beer....

i don't know why i said that.. he immediately grope my butt. touching it gently.. he pulled my butt in, my crotch area smacked on to his penis. he held me there.. i let him.. then he started to grope my butt, he touched around.. shit he stick his hand into my shorts and pulled my string again... uuuhhh.. shit.. i moaned... he heard... he pulled gently again.. he pulled and pulled.. then, his fingers went above my butt crack, started to caress me there.. the spot right at the top of the butt crack.. omg this feeling.. so ticklish.. yet so satisfying!! omg! OMG!! i breathed so hard... i hugged him tighter.. omg.. this feeling.. shit i was so turned on.. so turned on!! dave knew it.. he started to kiss my head.. kissed and kissed.. he bent his face to my side and kissed my ears and cheeks. he licked my ears... oh shit!! i was feeling so damn turned on.he was beginning to hump his penis on me as well. i almost didn't realize.. he was walking me towards the bed liao.. omg... what is happening... what is going to happen.... i felt my calf hit the bed frame.. dave kissed across my cheek. he was going to kiss my lips liao.. i turned my face away. shit.. what am i doing.. i should push him away.. i should! shit.. he cupped my breast with one hand. his thumb pressed on my nipple.. shit shit. i better stop him. i better stop him. he squeezed my breast. i pushed his hand away... 'no.. stop stop..'

dave: please.. let me do once.. i very long never do already..

shit dave was strong. i tried to push his hand away but he just grab my breast again!

dave: just let me do.. once only.. awhile only.. please please...

he started to pull my shorts off.. oh shit... my shorts were half way down my butt.. his two hands were pulling it down.. i tried to hold on to it..he kept forcing.. and oh shit.. shit.. he pulled his shorts across, his penis came out. he kept pulling my shorts down to my knees... shit shit. i can't stop him.. omg.. i'm going to get fucked by my brother in law!!! no no.. to weird .. too weird... he kept moving his body closer to me. like he was trying to push his penis into me as my shorts were now at my knees.. he was trying to spread my legs to get in between me.. 'please becca please... just let me fuck.. ' 'no.. no.. stop..' he didn't care.. he got up liao. my shorts were stuck at my knees. he just pulled my legs closer to him, shit my privates were exposed.. my g string barely covering my private. he was going to move to below my butt. shit.. i realized.. there was one thing i had to do! i reached and grabbed his penis before he could try and spread my legs.. he tried to break my hand free from his cock.. 'ouch ouch.. what you doing.. let me fuck la. oei!!' i realize he was really not thinking right. if i keep resisting he was just going to rape me. i don't know why, my hand began to shake. shake his penis. masturbate for him.. fast and hard for him.. he moaned out loud. he leaned backwards. he kind of start to lean on to the bed.. then fell on to it... i continued to masturbate him. i like holding his penis somehow.. it felt nice.. it's long.. i was contemplating.. should i blow for him ? of course not.. what was i thinking... he pulled me closer to him, he started to kiss my face.. all around.. he kept trying to kiss my lips.. i turned my head away.. he kissed my neck.. tugged on my camisole, stretched it quite badly.. he kissed my breasts. wanted to lick my nipples. i masturbate him faster and faster.. then.... finally.. finally... wah.. i felt so much warm semen on my hand.. shoot on to my body too.. omg.. so much semen... dave moaned out.. ahhh.. ahhhhhhh.. ahhhhhhh... then he went dead.. lying on the bed.. not moving much..i laid awhile.. quite tired from the struggle too.. omg... so much semen on my body.. yucks.. i got up and went to wash up in his toilet.. his toilet was such a mess... i came out. dave was fast asleep.. i don't know what's wrong with me. but i cleaned up his bed using some towels, wiped the semen away. i was tempted to taste his semen. i was tempted to lick his penis too.. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME....

i pushed dave's penis under his shorts.. touching it again. i touched it curiously.. was tempted to suck it ... but i didn't... i covered him with sheets, turned on the air con for him.. and got out of there.. while driving back... it was already almost 1 am... i felt a weird feeling.. like a bit regret.. like still needy.. still wanted to be made love to... at the junction, i got my phone and texted my neighbor shane, 1 minute later. shane replied that he was still awake. instead of parking at my lift lobby, i drove another lift lobby... the lift door opened.. Shane greeted me.. i ran to him, grabbed him and we locked lips.. he carried me to the couch.. dropped me.. we stripped each other naked. shane laid on the couch flat down, i kneeled down on the floor beside shane. i sucked his cock for him.. sucked very fast. sucked like a horny slut.. i don't know why i was like that. shane was rather shocked at my behavior too.. so horny.. as i sucked shane.. shit.. what's wrong with me.. dave's penis kept appearing whenever i closed my eyes.. what's wrong with me ... i decided i had to stop.. i got up, and got over shane.. i rode shane and fucked his penis.. his penis wasn't that big, quite small. i rode him hard, i held the sofa for support and rode shane very hard... i looked down at shane.. his face so cute... but i kept closing my eyes... omg.. omg.. what's wrong with me.. when i close my eyes.....
I love reading this part
Old 21-10-2018, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 7
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My secret life after work trip with colleague.

though this story has discontinued. still a very song read.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1