The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2018, 07:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Just how much is enough?

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.
Old 19-10-2018, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts, waiting here for much juicy updates.
Old 19-10-2018, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Such nice story that cannot missed, camping here for more updates.
Old 20-10-2018, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 20-10-2018, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 751 / Power: 13
Coffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to behold

Yan striked of Ken's name as she succeeded in getting what she wanted. Now it was off to more. She looked at her organizer and went through her name list.

Deliberately she turned on the phone that she used to call Edward. And saw the number of message that flooded her inbox. She was amazed by how desperate Edward was, and amazed by how she could attract men.

Edward could feel his sweat form on his forehead as he walked to and fro the garden. Hoping that Yan could reply his message.

Yan then thought about an idea and she was confident it would work for her. She took her phone and then texted Edward back.

I thought you are a busy man. Stop texting me. I'm angry. It was my first business and you rejected me upright.i don't want to talk to you. Hmmphh. You broke my heart.

Upon seeing the message, Edward was so happy as if he was on drugs. His face lit and he quickly texted back.

Edward: I'm so sorry. Please. Here's my credit card number. Go register it. I'm supportive of your business.

Yan smiled. But this was not enough for her.

Yan: Hmmphh! I'm still angry. Unless...

Edward saw the message and immediately typed back.

Edward: unless what?

Yan: Transfer $5000 now to my account and show me your sincerity. Else just get out and I won't see you again.
But if you do so, then maybe I can consider us being friends again. You decide.

This message threw Edward off as he pondered if he should do it. But being the desperate one, he couldn't think straight, he just texted back OK and asked for her account number.

He ran to the nearest ATM he could find and transferred the money to her.

He tried calling but the number seemed to be unavailable. So he texted her.

Edward: It's done.

He then received another notification that a $500 had taken place. He knew who it was and just keep quiet about it. The most important thing was to get her talking to him again.
Old 21-10-2018, 06:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.
Old 21-10-2018, 07:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Old 23-10-2018, 12:27 PM
Samster

Coffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to behold

Yan sat down at a fine dining restaurant, waiting for another big catch. This time it was a CEO. Tall, accomplished and rich with 3 cars to his name. And she actually found him in Linkedin. Where they exchanged some messages before meeting up. She had never seen him before and was full of anticipation. Of course, she knew what she needed to dress. She wore a black dress with a low cut front. She paired it with a jacket, covering the front. She took her little makeup mirror as she brushed the lipstick again.

Winston looked around the restaurant and saw Yan sitting on the table. The waitress greeted him warmly.

Waitress: Welcome Mr Winston, your seat is reserved there.

She said as she brought him to where Yan was seated.

Winston: Winston here. Pleased to meet you in person.

Yan stood up, and stood his hand as she glanced back with her seductive stare.

Winston saw that and he ignored it as he broke the scene straight.

Winston: Please sit. What would you like to have?

Yan was caught unaware as she sat down with a pout. Of course she didn't show it to Winston.

Yan: I'm good with any, Winston.

Winston nodded as he placed the orders.

Winston: So what do you do?

Yan: I'm starting a new business, doing.....

She spoke as she went on in detail, writing down the plan and explained. But halfway through the presentation, she was stopped.

Winston sighed and said: So what's in in for me?

Yan: You'll get residual income. And its starts from $xxx to $xxxx. And when you achieve this level, you will get $xxxx.

Winston looked away, not interested in any. He looked at his watch and around the restaurant.

Winston: Get straight to the point. How much? How long can I get my money back? What are the risk? What do I have to do?

Yan was intimidated by his straightforwardness as she stammered through.

Luckily for her, the appetiser came just in time as it broke the awkwardness.

It was the first time she felt this pressure. As she thought most men would just bow down to her body.

She took the spoon and sipped on the entree soup, and her clumsiness surfaced as she dropped it and it came off the table, spilling drops to the table, on her chest area and then landing on the floor as it broke the serene environment with the spoon hitting the ground.

Embarrassed as the entire restaurant broke in an awkward silence as diners turned in her direction. The entire grace she tried to portray was all gone. She didn't know what to do. Wipe the soup off her chest or to bend down to pick up the spoon?

She saw Winston shook his head as she bent down to pick up the spoon. Then she felt a strange stare and feeling as the drips of soup started moving down her cleavage. It was as though she was sweating in between.

Winston stood up and passed her a few pieces of tissue.

Winston: Here you go. Please go to the toilet to clean yourself up.

Yan apologised multiple times as she took the tissues and covered her chest area as she ran to the toilet. She swore she almost wept in embarrassment.
Old 23-10-2018, 02:05 PM
Samster

By the time Yan came out of the ladies, Winston was gone. She looked around, hoping to at least catch him and talk things over.

Waitress: Mdm? Mr Winston left due to a last minute meeting. He left a note for you.

Yan smiled as she took the note and read.

Winston: Please look at what more you have to offer before you get back to me again. Only text me when you are ready, let's not waste each other's time. And if you already have your so called residual income, foot the bill today. For it was you who chose this spot. And you think I should be the one paying? Stop acting like the princess shit. If you want me to commit you make sure you come prepared and not some half ass trying to convince me that your trade is the only one that promises a residual income.

She almost foamed in the mouth.

Waitress: Here's the bill Mdm.

She saw the bill and yet the dishes are yet to be served. To delay the time, she sat down and pretended nothing had happened.

Yan: Serve the food first. I'm hungry.

Deep in her, her palms were sweating. She had never been overpowered to this extent before.

She continued to read down to the last line.

Winston: If you can't pay the bill, send me something back. You can pay it back next time. And there wrote, take a nude picture with your ic. And I will consider paying for this course and your so called business.

It came as a shock to her as her soles started to sweat as well. She sat back, leaning on the chair, thinking of the message.

If she agrees to this, would something happen in the stage? But if it works, it might mean that she would have a somehow sugar daddy? What were the risks involved?

Just when she was out of her wits, she heard her phone ring and a text that came from Edward.

Yan: You better get your ass here now and immediately. Else you can forget about seeing me again you ass.

Without hesitating and like a dog, he replied immediately: Ok, be there in 20 mins!

Edward ran and quickly took a cab and headed to where Yan was.

Yan sat down and ate the dinner course. She was angry at how things turned out. Was she not attractive enough? Was there anyone who would reject her? If not for her looks, her devilish body would have many guys lust after her. If she didn't have the quality, why would Winston ask for her nude? Was it a threat or was he pulling a fast one?

Edward ran up and looked for Yan. He went over and in his panting state, he stopped to catch his breath. Upon seeing him, Yan stood up, took the glass of water and splashed it on his face.

Yan: You idiot! You made me wait so long!

She said as she slapped him hard on his face, embarrassing him in front of the restaurant.

Yan: Go foot the bill idiot!

Edward couldn't react as he nodded and handed his card over for the bill. Yan just stormed out of the restaurant.

The waitress smiled upon seeing her exit the restaurant and after words came out from the waitress's mouth as she whispered: Bitch.
Old 23-10-2018, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Like the development of the story here, more please.
Old 24-10-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster

Ego got into Yan's mind as she couldn't believe it. She stormed to the lift, pressing the button repeatedly. But it took quite some time for it to reach the top floor. Edward walked out of the restaurant and headed towards the lift when he saw Yan waiting impatiently.

Edward: Hi.

Yan just looked away as she gave a zek sound.

Yan: Am I attractive?

Edward: Of course you are.

Yan: Am I sexy?

Edward: Yes

Yan: Do you like me?

Edward: More than you know. Yan.

Yan: Which part of me do you like?

Edward: Everything about you.

Yan rolled her eyes.

Yan: Can you handle me?

Edward: I'll try.

Yan: Even if it means spending every single cent on me?

Edward paused but gave a nod.

Yan: How about your wife? Isn't she your lover?

Edward paused.

Yan: Who's better? Me or her? Who do you think is more sexciting?

Edward didn't know how to reply.

Yan: How about I give you a chance right here, right now?

Edward's eyes brightened?

Edward: Chance?

Yan: Go book the suite now. And only suite. Pass me your phone and unlock it. You are not meddle in what I need to do.

Edward handed his phone over and he could feel his adrenalin pump. He nodded in excitement as he ran to the reception immediately.

Yan took a picture of him at the reception, searched for his wife's contact and sent her the image. Then on the caption she wrote: Someone's so desperate to get into my pants. I wonder how you take care of his needs.
Old 24-10-2018, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Wow nice twist here, camping here for more updates.
Old 25-10-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 20
loster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Welcome back TS.
Old 25-10-2018, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Edmcloudy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More more more of yan
Old 25-10-2018, 03:16 PM
Samster

Edward's wife replied: It's not funny dear.

Yan read and then replied: Well. let's see if it's funny when it gets real.

When Yan saw Edward approaching with a grin on his face, she quickly deleted the message. Then slipped it away in her bag.

Edward: Suite. Shall we?

Yan ignored him as she made her way to the lift. Edward's entire mind was full of lust. He was praying that the lift could be instantaneous. Yan just stood in front as Edward stood at the corner of the lift, studying the contours of her like an old lecher. Of course Yan knew he was staring but she, liked the attention.

As the lift door opened, he quickly ran out and ran towards the room. Yan was slowly walking. There Edward was waiting as he welcomed Yan.

Edward: Welcome my Queen.

She looked at him with a side stare as she gave him her bag. He quickly took it and placed it on the table.

Edward: Shall I prepare your bath, my queen.

Yan slapped him and replied: Do I still need to tell you all these you trash!

Edward: Right away my queen.

He said as he quickly filled the bathtub for her. And then he auto undressed himself. Of course, Yan was snapping some pictures without him knowing, sending it over to Edward's wife.

Edward's wife: Who are you?

Yan: Your snatcher. Who else? You are just an old wretch who has nothing left.

Edward: Your bath is ready my Queen!

Edward's wife trembled as she dropped her phone.

"Mummy are you ok?" her daughter asked.

Edward's wife: I'm ok my love. Just tired. Can you sleep by yourself today? Mummy's not feeling too well, I need to rest on my bed.

"Ok mummy. Love you."

Edward's wife: Me too. Daddy loves you too.

"Where is daddy mummy? Is he feeling better?"

Edward's wife: He is working late dear. By the time you wake up he will be home.

"Ok mummy. Tell daddy I love him too!"

Edward's wife was holding her tears as her lips started to tremble.

Edward's wife: Nights.

She said as she kissed her forehead and then returned to her room, shut the door. She threw the phone on the bed, immediately sat down and buried herself in her arms and wept.

Yan deleted the phone message, grinned and then walked towards the bathroom.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1