The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2024, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by passawaynicely View Post
same , always wanted people to snipe my gf
You guys should stay a little away from your gf if you want her to be sniped.
Most snipers will try to avoid those with bf, chances of getting caught are higher, who would want to be reported or beaten up?
Old 15-04-2024, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Subarashiki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
when I was about 14,15 years old, my aunty came to my place to stay when her house need to renovate..so she was sharing a room with me, she was in her late thirties..every night she will sleep at 10pm, while I will still be watching TV..she was a deep sleeper as I always hear her snoring when she was in deep sleep..she was sleeping on the floor mattress while I slept on the bed..so every night, I have to walk over her in order to reach my own bed..one night as usual, she was already snoring and her left leg was leaning against my bed, as a 14,15years old boy with raging hormones, I decided to press my cock against her leaning leg which the knee was exposed beside my bed level..the feeling was great as the cock became harder and harder till it can actually push the leg away from the side of the bed..tried again the next night with the exposed cock which felt even better as there were skin contact..managed to leave some pre cum on the knee area though
When you're a teenager you can be like that and you're already happy hahaha reminds me of when I was a teenager
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1