The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-05-2019, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
she was trained by one of the jiangsu ML so she has the skill.
Hahaha. Lol. This gang again. I feel a ML is good, she is good lah. Not necessary link to any group. Naturally MLs are related in different ways.

Once again Jiangsu "Gang" not equsls to 永春拳. My two cents.
Old 21-05-2019, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by scosco View Post
yeah xiao xia looks like a good bet. but after walking away from a punt for the first time in 3 years... not gonna take a bet. went for angel and she was perfect, unrushed service with a tinge of playfulness. only thing is location also... not the best... but can look at other PRC 小姐姐 on the way
I see your purpose there now.

Anyway did not visit any of the MLs before. Different bros different standards. Beauty is also perspective.

But I must say, many a times when the expectations of a ML is brought sky high to the level of "perfect", the disappointment is really greater. Quite a few APs, tried and they were "meh" although you find the constant praises.

Sometimes I rather believe a more down to earth MR, that said bro Special Spawner is always a good benchmark for me.

Don't like agendas. Sigh.
Old 21-05-2019, 10:28 PM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Hahaha. Lol. This gang again. I feel a ML is good, she is good lah. Not necessary link to any group. Naturally MLs are related in different ways.

Aiya.. all from jiangsu means is good meh?

Stupid linkage by okt as usual.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 21-05-2019, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Twasgud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ke Er as compared to Laura, who is slimmer and who has got better tittyfucking skills?
Old 21-05-2019, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post

Recently was watching some chinese drama 白发 from 2018 and Angel looks similar to this main actress 张雪迎

she's definitely 1 of the top rated on my book.
Old 21-05-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by scosco View Post
i was expecting something that I wouldn’t walk away from that since you said you will RTM. No idea why you would pay $120 for that. pretty sure there’s combination of looks and that level of playability elsewhere.. (eg. angel)
No, I would like to keep my carrot head intact and not let it kena cut
Good on you

I did RTM her. And I also RTM Angel many times. Both touch my senses in different ways. So please go look for Angel. Not every ML is for every one. Not your type, walk away. I am not here to push for anyone, because I said many times clearly not every ML is for everyone. I am just trying to remind you to read clearly before you proceed. Clearly your reading ability is similar to your judgement.

For me, I had a shock too the first time I saw Ah You, but everything since I walked into the door was to my liking (minus location etc). And looks grow. Chemistry is something you cannot pay for, which keeps me going back to the MLs I like.

I am no carrot head, I pay it willingly as i enjoyed every moment of it.

Some find ba ba girls pretty, some find slim girls irresistible. To each his own. You looked at the pictures and went, and you made the judgement call that you don't like so you walk away. That is you. Good on you. I am not going to force it on you to like her. There is no need to. Different taste. I like fresh meat, irresistible to me, that's why I pay it willingly. If today she has the look and service, you pay $120, does that not make you carrot head as well since others are priced at $110 or less? So don't come here trying to be some principled samster and position yourself above others. Even for Emma, I have also RTM albeit with low playability. She gave me a very different feeling. I don't like to have the same routine every other day.

But you taught me something, and that is to share conscientiously. And to be really clear and simple in the MRs.

So far MLs in my rotation list are(in the order of my liking):
1. Angel
2. Tian Xin
3. Ah Rou
4. Emma
5. Xi Xi (she is still very good but she has too many skirt chasers, so she doesn't need my attention )
Old 21-05-2019, 11:42 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
she's definitely 1 of the top rated on my book.
She can't wait to go back to her regular gym workouts lol..

Funny to see their small circle "wallow in self-pity" yesterday because they had no one to spend time with during 520..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 21-05-2019, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
I see your purpose there now.

Anyway did not visit any of the MLs before. Different bros different standards. Beauty is also perspective.

But I must say, many a times when the expectations of a ML is brought sky high to the level of "perfect", the disappointment is really greater. Quite a few APs, tried and they were "meh" although you find the constant praises.

Sometimes I rather believe a more down to earth MR, that said bro Special Spawner is always a good benchmark for me.

Don't like agendas. Sigh.
Thanks bro! But I think I better be 'safe' in sharing in future. Stay mellow.

The usual saying of one man's meat is another man's poison..I hate to say this because olden times every MR always start with this sentence. BUT it is so true.

The old template was just purely points system and half the time you are guessing because of the above sentence So i thought just write and describe a little bit more can help bros in decision making and do away with point systems.

That said, I also like to take your MRs as reference to go visit the ML, although also got hits and misses, but never complain, because to each his own.
Old 21-05-2019, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

The usual saying of one man's meat is another man's poison..I hate to say this because olden times every MR always start with this sentence. BUT it is so true.

The old template was just purely points system and half the time you are guessing because of the above sentence So i thought just write and describe a little bit more can help bros in decision making and do away with point systems.

That said, I also like to take your MRs as reference to go visit the ML, although also got hits and misses, but never complain, because to each his own.
Err... don’t be discouraged leh
You got many loyal readers here
Lol

Keep sharing!
Old 22-05-2019, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
She has to thank u if she is to close shop due to u posting the location so clearly...

Did u not know recently what happen there?
Hokkien saying. Smart can liao. Don't pretend smart...
Faintzzz..
Old 22-05-2019, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 12
Mushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros,

Anyone here tried this milfy looking lady before?
Would appreciate some MR

Thanks in advance!

https://sglonelyguy.org/xiao-meng-massage/

Last edited by Mushrooms; 22-05-2019 at 12:13 AM. Reason: Forgot to include url
Old 22-05-2019, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I enjoy reading your MRs, Bro.

Different ppl different preference la.....there are many reasons why we decide to keep on visiting certain MLs.

Anyway, just post whatever you think you want to post. Sure, there will some rebuttals....but for me, I just let it go. No point arguing.

Upz you 11 moolahs for your constant sharing!

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 22-05-2019, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

True that. But so far those I tried all genuine good.

Happen that I was told they are the elites that were brought here. Not sure how true
Old 22-05-2019, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Aiya.. all from jiangsu means is good meh?

Stupid linkage by okt as usual.
I don't think is linkage. Is because they come from the same mp in jiangsu.

So all properly trained. It's their daily job for what I heard.

Anyway so far those tried no regrets. Especially those ap like long nu etc. Though all return back sure to return for some.

Rather go for quality right since they are good so far. Anyway slg don't state where they from it have to engaged them and ask then know.
Old 22-05-2019, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Tried Angel
Location is a common one among ML. Quite a bit of walk from.mrt.
Angel looks pretty close to her ad. Very pretty and tanned. Not the usual delicate white Chinese girl look but more towards tanned sporty look. Abit like those gravure jap girl. Good taunt body with boobs not too big or small.
Massage was so so but sensual was great. Lots of ball licking and took her time and definitely not rushed.
She is also very friendly and easy to talk to.
Will definitely rtm.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1