The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2018, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
BroLaugher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Blackmail

Nice share TS, more please!
Old 25-11-2018, 03:01 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 14
Puki69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPuki69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Encore! Encore!
Old 26-11-2018, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The room was gorgeous. Though Sara was numb with the shock of what had just happened in Lucas's office, she couldn't help but appreciate the space. It wasn't an overly large room and the decor was simple but very soothing. She noted, with some small degree of pleasure, that there were large glass doors that led directly to an infinity pool. Beyond the pool was the ocean. The sun was just dipping into the ocean bathing the room in oranges and pinks. 

"Welcome to your home for the month, Ms Sara," Lucas said as he stood behind her in the doorway. "I trust it is to your liking?"

Sara was defeated. She wanted to rage, to yell at him, to hit him, to tell him how much she hated him... but she couldn't even work up the energy. There really was no way out of this nightmare. In a voice that clearly communicated this Sara said, "It's a lovely cell. Nicest one I've ever been in."

Sara was still standing just inside the door. Lucas gently placed his finger in the middle of her back and pushed her forward. "No point in just standing there. And truly no point in acting so dejected. If you think its going to change anything about our arrangement, or even that I care, you are sadly mistaken," Lucas said. "I win, you lose. Get over it." 

The queen size bed was a four poster with mosquito netting that was rolled up and pinned. It was positioned so that it was looking out the glass doors. At the foot of the bed was a large, plush bench. There were two doors to the left. And in the corner, two chairs on either side of low round table. An armoire took up the whole wall to the right. Sara walked in and stood in the middle of the room, not knowing what to do next. 

"I am not the butler, but here's what you need to know," Lucas said. Pointing toward the doors on her left, "One of those leads to a bathroom, the other to a closet. There's a television inside the armory, as well as a number of books picked based on your likes." He strolled over and opened one of the glass doors leading outside; sliding it until it disappeared. Just outside the door, Sara noticed a table set with what she assumed was the dinner Lucas had ordered. 

"Sit down," he ordered as he pointed to the bench at the end of the bed. Sara, completely emotionally exhausted, complied without any resistance. Almost unconsciously, she flipped up her skirt so she was sitting bare assed on the bench, and kept her legs about a foot apart. 

"Nice to see the attitude adjustment Sara. We have quite an evening ahead of us and I'd hate to have to keep teaching you the basics." Lucas went to what Sara assumed was the closet and brought out a small stool. He placed it about 3 feet in front of her and sat down facing her. 

"I know you're tired so I am going to tell you just a few things you will definitely need to know. Then you will eat dinner, take a shower, and then get ready for our evening. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she mumbled.

Lucas laughed. "You're almost making me miss the Sara of an hour ago. Stop acting like Eyeore."

"Yes sir," Sara said in her best pissed off voice.

"That's better. Now pay attention," he said. "This room is equipped with cameras. I trust that you now understand the quality and sophistication of the video services to which I have access?" Lucas teased. "The bathroom, closet and patio are all wired. Essentially, ever room in this house is on camera. In other words, I can see you no matter where you go. Here's what that means to you this evening. You are not to touch your body in any stimulating way. If you do, I will know. That orgasm that is stuck between your thighs will only happen when I let it happen. Do you understand?"

Sara took a deep breath narrowed her eyes and nodded, "Yeah, you've said that. I got it." 

"Watch it or I'll put something in that smart mouth," Lucas growled. "Eat your dinner, take your shower. When you get out of the shower there will be clothes for you to put on," he said as he gestured to the bench "They will be laying here on the bench. This is where you find your clothes every morning, by the way. Don't bother drying your hair. I will be back to get you in about an hour."

Sara nodded as Lucas stood to leave. "And Sara," he said as he moved to the door, "don't forget what I said. I can smell your wet cunt from all the way over here. Don't you dare touch that. It's mine." And with a grin he walked out and shut the door. 

As the door shut behind her, she laid back on the bed. When did she land on this island? Had it really only been 3 hours? In that short time she had lost her freewill and her dignity. She was more ashamed of herself and her body than she had ever been in her life. Putting her arm over her eyes she fought the tears. What good would that do? Besides, if he knew she was crying, he'd probably like it and after all... he could see everything. 

No, she wouldn't let him see her cry. He could try his best but she was stronger than he thought. Sara couldn't let herself think of what might happen over the next 30 days. She had to focus on one hour at a time or she'd never make it. She sat up and smoothed her skirt down. "I can do this," she thought. "First I will eat, then I will shower." She wouldn't think about what came after that. One step at a time. 

Though Sara's stomach was in knots, she forced herself to eat the salad and fruit that was laid out for her. Honestly, it was exactly what she needed and really was her favorite dinner. Surprisingly, after she had eaten it all she felt much better. The night was beautiful and the temperature was perfect. And she was completely clothed and not being pinched, smacked or penetrated - what more could she ask for?

Stepping into the bathroom, Sara reluctantly removed her dress. Knowing there were cameras everyway made her incredibly uncomfortable but given what she had just experienced, someone seeing her naked body on a monitor barely phased her. She got into the large shower and let the hot water pour over her head. She was scared to grab the soap and wash her body. Her nipples ached, but that was nothing compared to the sensation in her lower stomach. She had never felt anything like it. She NEEDED to come. It almost hurt. The orgasm she hadn't had burned and ached in her cunt. He had told her not to touch herself and she had no doubt he meant it. There was no way around it. 

Sara washed her hair and face and avoided touching the rest of her body. The hot water burned her skin and refreshed her spirit. By the time she stepped out of the shower she was almost feeling good. She sat down in front of the mirror and combed out her hair. "You can do this Sara," she told herself. "Just don't think about it. A man is a man is a man. Put it out of your mind. Think about puppies." Despite herself she smiled. 

After carefully drying off, mostly letting her body air dry so she wouldn't violate the rules on touching, she went back to her bedroom to get dressed. She had avoided thinking about what might be on that bench; what type of awful outfit she might be being forced to wear for the final consummation of this agreement. Sara was more than a little surprised to find a simple black tank style top and matching cotton panties. The top was only a half top, or less, but at least it covered her breasts. What was this all about? 

Sara was resigned to the fact that she was going to have to have sex with Lucas. If she was being honest, she not only accepted it, she need it. Her whole body was tingling and hot with the denied release. The sooner they got this over with the better. Not knowing what else to do, she sat down in one of the upholstered chairs in the corner with the robe in her lap. She would just shut her eyes and wait for whatever came next.…………
Old 26-11-2018, 10:18 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

She awoke with a tightening in her belly and heat flooding between her thighs. Disoriented, her eyes slammed open to see Lucas leaning over her and stroking her nipples through the black top. "Sleeping on the job, Ms. Sara? If I didn't know better I would say you were trying to get fired," Lucas joked. "Hope it was a power nap, you're going to need your strength. Now get up, we're running late."

Sara wrapped her robe around her and got to her feet. "We're going somewhere? Shouldn't I put on some shoes?" she asked. 

"Seems like maybe during your nap, you forgot some things. If I wanted you to wear shoes, you would have had shoes," Lucas said. "Besides, what makes you think we're going out?"

"You said we were late," Sara said in a way to indicate it was purely logical.

"Oh, that," Lucas laughed. "Well, we are running late. Let's go." He put his hand in the middle of her back to propel her forward. 

They didn't go far, but the room they walked into was very different from her room. It was larger than her room but it was very darkly decorated. There were no windows, or if there were they were covered by drapes. The room contained a king size bed, an armoire and a large, straight backed chair made of heavy wood that sat at the foot of the bed. The chair faced a wall that was one long mirror. A shiny chrome bar ran the length of the mirrored wall at about the height of Sara's waist. The room was chilly and Sara shuddered. 

"I didn't take you for a ballet dancer," She said snidely to Lucas in reference to the mirror and bar.

"Yeah, well you don't know anything about me, so shut the fuck up," Lucas growled as he grabbed her face and squeezed her chin. "I told you that smart mouth was going to be a problem. I would have thought you'd want to keep it shut after the workout it got earlier. Apparently you didn't get enough." 

The squeezing didn't hurt but it made her flush with anger.

He let go of her face and walked to the armoire. Rather than containing clothes, it was a wine cabinet. Lucas selected a bottle of wine and opened it, pouring two glasses. "A toast, Ms. Sara," he offered. "To your parents for making such a fuckable daughter," Lucas laughed as he clinked their glasses. "Here's to them."

"I'm sure they would be touched," Sara said quietly, afraid of making him angry again. Hoping it would take the edge off this experience, she tossed back the drink.

"We'll as long as you do everything... and I mean everything ... you're told, they won't ever hear that toast. A shame really. I'm going to have to find someone to share my videos with," Lucas smirked as he topped off her glass. "Take off your robe. Put it on the bed over there, but bring me the belt."

Sara looked up at him with a startled look. When he just showed her his awful, cold grin she turned up the glass and drained it. This elicited a deep slow laugh from Lucas. "Slow down, kitten. Passing out won't get you out of your part of the deal."

Sara walked over to the bed and removed her robe, pulling the belt out as she did. She brought the belt back and reluctantly handed it to Lucas. "Thank you," he said as he took it. He dropped it over the back of the straight backed chair, then setting his drink down on the seat he began to unbutton his shirt. "Come closer, Sara."

Surprised by the intimate setting and his hospitality with the wine, Sara thought to herself that maybe this would be fine. She would just pretend she had met this guy at the club. Her head was already a little fuzzy from the wine. It wouldn't be all that hard to pretend this was a one night stand. Keeping this fantasy in mind she walked toward him with trepidation. 

Lucas placed his hands around her waist as he leaned down to speak into her ear. "I am going to fuck you harder than you've ever been fucked before," he whispered. "And you're going to beg me to do it." Sara had put her hands on his chest unconsciously. She told herself it was to keep him from getting too close to her. The heat that coursed through her was embarrassment, not desire. 

Still holding her around the waist, Lucas sat down on the out of place chair. From his seated position he leaned in and nipped at her strong flat stomach. After two or three bites and licks - enough to cause Sara's legs to begin to shake - Lucas grabbed her hips and spun her around until she was facing the mirror. He roughly pulled her down onto the chair between his legs. His erection pushed into her back as he pulled her toward him until her back was against his chest. He ran his hands down her upper arms, then continued down them until he was holding her wrists while he bit down and sucked on her neck. Sara's whole body was tense and expectant. "Oh god that feels good," she thought. "Just go with it." And she let the warmth from the wine course through her blood. 

Lucas pulled both of her arms behind her, all the way around him. "Grab the chair posts," he ordered. She did as she was told, mostly because he immediately went back to working on her neck with his mouth. She grabbed ahold of the posts as he reached back around her and caressed her stomach with his hands "Don't let go of those posts, Ms. Sara. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she said and laid her head further back. As she relaxed and enjoyed the slow strokes he was making up and down her stomach. She was so far into her fantasy that this was something in which she was willingly participating that she didn't hear the door until it was being shut. 

"Ah Ty, so glad you could join us," Lucas said to the tall black-haired woman who had walked in to the room and shut the door. "I was afraid we might have to start without you."

"Oh Luke, you know I wouldn't have missed this. I just heard you were running a little behind," the woman said as she strolled into the room, not taking her eyes off of Sara. "I'm happy to see you saved the best part for me." 

Sara was startled and confused and started to let go of the posts of the chair in order to stand up. "Where do you think you're going, Ms. Sara?" Lucas snapped as he grabbed Sara's wrists and pinned them to the posts of the chair. 

"Ty, Sara here is still having some problems with listening, do me a favor and make sure she keeps her hands where they belong."

"Of course Luke, anything for you," the woman said in a sexy, teasing voice.

As she walked around the back of the chair, Sara realized what she was doing. "You said you wouldn't tie me up!" Sara exclaimed. 

"You said you would do as you were told. You don't hold up your end, I don't hold up mine," Lucas said matter of fact as the woman wrapped the robe belt around Sara's hands and tied each one to a post of the chair. Sara was left sitting between Lucas's legs with her arms pulled back and restrained around him so her breasts were jutting out and her back was arched. 

The woman leaned down and kissed Lucas on the mouth. "Happy Birthday Ty," he said. "Do you like your present? I had it wrapped just the way you like," Lucas chuckled. 

Ty came around to stand in front of Lucas and Sara and looked at Sara with a critical eye. "I couldn't be happier Luke," the woman purred as she smiled at him. "I am a lucky, lucky girl to have you as a friend."

"Well, its the least I could do for you and Mike. He had to be out of town on your birthday, which was my fault of course. He said this was the best present I could give you to make it up to you. Besides, we needed to make sure Ms. Sara had a proper welcome to Palau," Lucas said.

"What are you doing Lucas? What are you doing?" Sara said in a panic. "I don't want to ... I don't do this... please!" She wiggled and struggled in her seat trying to get away. 

Lucas laughed cruely in her ear, "Whenever, wherever and with whomever I say, Sara. I know you were listening. Now be a good girl and let's give Ty a birthday to remember."

As it became completely clear to Sara what was about to happen, Ty moved onto her knees on the floor in front of Sara. In the mirror in front of her, Sara could see herself over Ty's head. The look of fear and loathing on her face was clear. "Please Lucas. I just don't really do this, I can't..."

"Oh, I think you do," he teased. "You definitely do."

"Ty, I'm going to fuck Sara this evening. I'm going to fuck her extremely hard. Would you do me the favor of making sure she's ready for me?" Lucas asked the woman between Sara's knees.

"I haven't tasted pussy since we came to this damn island. I'm going to get her ready for you alright Luke, but I can't promise it'll be quick. I wanna enjoy this," Ty answered with deep lust in her voice. "Who knows when I'll get it again?" 

"Take whatever time you need. But she'll be here for 30 days so no need to despair. I'm sure we can find some time for the two of you to spend together," Lucas said. "But for now, shall I unwrapped her for you?"

"Oh please," Ty moaned. 

Lucas reached up from Sara's stomach and pulled her tank top above her breasts. The top was so tight it squeezed her already swollen tits and made them jut out even further. Ty moaned again and moved further in between Sara's legs. 

"Sara, ask Ty to suck on your nipples," Lucas said in a husky voice. 

"Please Lucas," Sara sobbed. "Please don't do this."

"NOW!" he hissed in her ear. "Ask her to suck on those gorgeous tits."

"Suck on my nipples," Sara said in a shaky voice.

Ty reached out and grabbed both of Sara's nipples and squeezed them hard. "Ask me nicely," she commanded softly.

"Please suck on my nipples," Sara said, though the sensation Ty was causing was taking her breath away.

"That's better," Ty whispered as she twisted and pulled on Sara's tits. "These are so nice and firm, but I love the way they shake when I pull on them." Ty leaned in and took Sara's right nipple between her teeth and gently sucked, while she continued to pull on the left one, shaking Sara's breast vigorously.

Sara couldn't breath. Lucas said in her ear, "I bet you're loving this aren't you Sara. I bet your cunt is a sopping wet mess. Is it?" Sara tried to shake her head no. She didn't want this. She wasn't attracted to women, it wasn't her thing. This was all wrong.

"No?" Lucas mocked. "Your cunt isn't dripping right now? Maybe I should check," he said as he moved his hand from her stomach and reached his hand inside the top of her black panties. Sara was so wet that her panties were already soaked through. Lucas ran his index finger down the side of her clit and slid it into her tight hole. "Oh, you little liar," he whispered. Sara tried not to, but she moaned as he moved his finger in and out of her wet cunt. Ty continued the assault on her nipple as she began to suck the whole thing into her mouth as she massaged and squeezed Sara's swollen tits.

Lucas withdrew his hand from her panties and brought it up to rub her juices all over her left nipple.

"Ty, I've got something nice for you. Come here sweetheart," Lucas said as he squeezed Sara's left breast to make the wet nipple more prominent still. 

Ty reached over and licked the nipple and groaned. "Oh fuck, Luke, oh fuck. That tastes so good...um," her voice choked out as she licked and sucked on Sara's nipple until Sara wanted to scream. In the mirror she could she herself being worked over by both Ty and Lucas and the sight almost made her come. 

Lucas had removed his erection from his pants and was now pulling Sara up and down against it, grinding against her. "Tell Ty you want her to lick your clit. Tell her you want her to fuck you with her tongue," he said in her ear as her rubbed himself against her ass. 

"Oh god.. please..." Sara knew she couldn't stop this, but she could barely speak. Lucas pinched her right nipple tightly. "Please lick my clit," she moaned. "I want you to fuck me with your tongue."

Ty moved away from Sara's tits and looked up at Lucas. "Take care of these for me, won't you?" she teased as he took over the pinching and massaging of Sara's tits.

Lucas leaned back and pulled Sara back toward him even further; scooting her ass out toward the edge of the chair until he was effectively holding her on the chair by her breasts.
Old 26-11-2018, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 9
HoChiMinh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHoChiMinh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for nice story.

Will support you.
Old 26-11-2018, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
sinalcoxia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a beautiful thread. Please keep up the good effort.
Old 27-11-2018, 09:25 AM
Samster

"How's that Ty?" he asked.

"Perfect," she replied as she leaned in and began sucking on the inside of Sara's left thigh. "Oh god, her pussy smells so godamn good. How could I go so long without this?" 

As Ty sucked on Sara's thigh, she began pulling off Sara's panties. "Holy shit, she is dripping wet!" She exclaimed as she looked up at Sara from in between her thighs. "What is it you want me to do Sara?" Ty asked as she reached up under Sara and grabbed one ass cheek in each hand and pulling her forward to open up Sara's pussy to her all the way.

Lucas sucked on Sara's neck and rubbed his cock against the crack of her ass. "Tell her Sara," he said "and do it loudly."

"Please lick my cunt," Sara said loudly. "Please fuck me with your ...oh god... oh god."

Ty had taken one of Sara's swollen pussy lips into her mouth and was sucking on it. Between nibbles on Sara's lips, Ty licked Sara's slit, lapping up the wetness that was flooding her cunt.

"Look in the mirror Sara," Lucas said. "Look at you getting eaten out by a woman, you little slut. And you're loving it. I bet your cunt is the wettest its ever been." 

Lucas released her right nipple and reached down around his cock and up under Sara's ass. "Is that tight pussy ready for me yet Sara?" he asked as he sunk two fingers deep into her cunt. "Are you ready to be fucked hard yet?" 

While Lucas fucked her with his fingers, Ty pulled Sara's swollen clit into her mouth and sucked on it hard. Sara moaned loudly, "Oh god... oh don't... oh fuck... Please Lucas, I'm going to come." 

Lucas chuckled that cruel laugh. "Okay Ms. Sara, go ahead and come for me. Go on, you little slut. Come with your clit in her mouth and my fingers up your cunt. You love it don't you?"

Sara couldn't answer because her body was wracked by the strongest orgasm she had ever experienced. She felt her pussy walls contracting around Lucas's hand and her juices poured onto Ty's tongue. 

"Oh, you are a dirty girl aren't you?" Lucas spat in her ear as the orgasm contiued to ripple through her. "Now you're gonna ride my cock until I come up in you," he said as he lifted her ass up and pulled her back up against his cock. 

Ty leaned back on her heels and smirked. "How's that Luke? You think she's ready for you?" 

"Oh she's ready alright. You staying for the show?" Lucas asked.

"Oh yeah. Who knows? You might need some more help," Ty grinned as she walked around and pulled Sara's hands free. 

Lucas pushed Sara off his lap, spun her around and then yanked her toward his cock. He grabbed her ass and held her pussy right over his erection. "You're gonna ride my dick Sara until you scream," he said as he pushed down on her hips and his cock slip deep into her cunt. Sara moaned and fell forward. Lucas grabbed her around the waist and began to pump her up and down. He reached out and took one of her nipples in to his mouth, pulling on it with each thrust. 

Sara's next orgasm came as hard as the first and she bucked against him. As Lucas let his load go deep in her cunt, she screamed - just like Lucas said she would.

More Sexism
https://openload.co/f/KOK4flLvcJA
https://openload.co/f/F4dPQnRaNyY
https://openload.co/f/M_cBDuYYCJA
https://openload.co/f/va7yONLkHM0
https://openload.co/f/acy5Y8cN2Jk
https://openload.co/f/_zCpsl2EUNU
https://openload.co/f/tNjM8dZVC94
https://openload.co/f/OIrVi2AhltU
Old 27-11-2018, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 8
Buttercakes99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterButtercakes99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Love the pics, thanks bro
Old 28-11-2018, 11:47 AM
Samster

Sara was awake before she opened her eyes. She was feeling well-rested, relaxed and very comfortable... which lasted the 20 seconds it took her brain to remember where she was. Her eyes flew open and she looked around the room in a panic. "What the hell am I doing here? Oh god...," she sobbed as she put her hands to her face and her brain scrambled at the memory of everything that had happened yesterday. She shut her eyes tight and tried to block it all out. Curling her legs up to her chest however, the soreness and aching between her legs left no doubt that the memories were real. 

After having fucked Sara the night before with the expert help of his bi friend, Lucas had ordered her to put her robe on and go back to her room. As she was getting up and reaching for her robe, Lucas reached out and stroked her incredibly sore nipples. "Your cunt was everything I knew it would be," he said. "Watching you come while Ty licked your pussy, especially after you protested so much... that was well worth the money I spent on you. The rest of what you're gonna do for me, that's just a bonus at this point." His voice was almost tender as he gently pinched her painful nipples on more time. "Now go get some rest, you've had a long day and I need you in top shape." 

Sara had left the room completely appalled at what she had been forced to let happen to her in there, and in how her body had reacted. Her arousal level since she landed on the island was higher than she had ever experienced before. Stress... it had to be a factor of her being so stressed as she learned that she was to live on this island and be fucked everyday by a stranger. Sara had read that some woman have an opposite reaction to stress than the logical one of shutting down and they instead get turned on – perhaps from the adrenaline?

"That has to be it," Sara thought as she stepped into the shower in her bathroom, hoping to wash away some of her shame. "I just need to calm down, I can't give him the satisfaction of thinking I'm liking this," she thought. Though as she put her hand on her lower belly to press against the soreness of the muscles in her pelvis that was there because she came twice with such intensity, she had to admit to herself at least that her body had definitely approved. "Has to be the stress," was her last thought as she fell into bed and a surprisingly deep sleep. 

This morning, noticing that the sun was fairly bright outside on the pool, Sara realized that it must be kind of late. She got up to go to the bathroom and again felt the effects of last night. As she walked around the end of the bed toward the bathroom she found a note on the bench, along with a bathing suit and what appeared to be workout clothes. Holding up each set Sara noted that there didn't seem to be much to either outfit but at least they were clothes. 

"Good Morning, Ms. Sara. I trust this morning finds you rested and satisfied. That was quite a show you put on last night. I am looking forward to future performances. Alas, I am unavailable for most of the day so you have it to yourself. James will bring you breakfast at 9:30 and lunch at 12:30. You are to spend the day enjoying the pool and working out in the gym (just to right of the pool.) I expect you to maintain yourself while you are here. Spend at least 1 hour in the gym. And don't get sunburned Sara, you are already so sensitive. The rules remain the same as yesterday, keep your hands off your cunt."

Sara again felt a flutter in her stomach of supreme embarrassment that came from knowing what had happened the previous day. And if she was being honest, a twinge between her legs at the frankness and control in the note. No one had ever referred to her pussy as a "cunt" before, and certainly none of her other lovers had claimed they owned it. 

Continuing on to the bathroom, Sara showered and brushed her teeth then came back to put on the bathing suit. There was no cover of any kind, just the suit so she guessed that would have to do. Stepping outside the sliding glass door she found a delicious looking breakfast. After eating the fruit and granola, Sara jumped into the pool. She loved to swim and her muscles and tender parts could use some soaking After a half hour of swimming slowly around the pool, Sara decided she would feel better if she worked out, as was "suggested" in the note. Since she routinely spent 90 minutes or more exercising everyday, the order to "maintain" herself would not be one she found difficult to follow. 

By one o'clock, when Sara walked back up to her little patio to find a beautifully laid table, she was actually feeling pretty good. The small private pool and patio, as well as the workout space, were beautiful and tranquil. The setting was just about perfect. Post lunch, Sara stripped out of her bathing suit and laid down on the bed to rest her eyes. 

Two hours later when Sara awoke for the second time that day, she once again found clothes on the bench at the end of the bed. "Who the hell comes in here that quietly?" she thought. "I must have been more tired than I knew." This outfit was also accompanied by a note. 

"Ms Sara – please come to my office when you have awakened and are dressed. I trust you remember the way."

Sara examined the clothes. She was given another half tank top, white this time, but the outfit also contained a short flouncy skirt similar to a tennis skirt. Of course, there were no undergarments of any kind. Realizing that it was definitely more clothing than she had been given up until this point, she put the outfit on almost eagerly. Following the other directions caused her much greater trepidation however. She didn't want to go into that office; she didn't want to see Lucas anywhere. Reminding herself that she needed to reduce her stress, not make it greater, she took several deep breaths and then set out to find Lucas in the office. 

Knocking softly on the door, Sara waited to hear Lucas call "Come in." She could tell upon opening the doors that Lucas wasn't alone in the office as she heard several voices. Her stress level immediately skyrocketed. 

"Sara, about time you got up. I trust you had a good nap. I guess we wore you out more than we knew," Lucas stressed the "we" part as he grinned at her. "Come over here, and let me show you to a couple of my business associates." 

Sara walked over to Lucas behind the desk, already afraid of what he meant by "show you to". It didn't take long for her fears to be realized. Lucas stood up from his desk chair as she reached him. "Devin. Kyle. This is Sara," he said to the two men sitting in front of his desk. They were both in there mid to upper 30's, around the same age she guessed as Lucas. Both wore dress shirts, with their ties loosened and sleeves rolled up, their suit jackets hanging on the backs of their armchairs. They appeared to have finished conducting whatever business they had with Lucas. 

"As I mentioned earlier Sara just arrived yesterday. It's taking her a little time to learn the ropes of her new position... or should I say positions," Lucas said and smiled deviously at his joke. "Ms. Sara, show Devin and Kyle your tits," he ordered. Startled once again by the suddenness and vulgarity of the order, Sara hesitated. Lucas reached over and yanked the top up, causing her breasts to spring out the bottom. The air conditioning and her embarrassment assured that her nipples were rock hard. She looked at the two men in front of her; they both wore large and lecherous smiles.

"Nice rack," the man named Kyle said, as the other one, Devin, put his hand to his lap. "You appear to be quite happy here Ms. Sara," Kyle continued while he gazed greedily at her nipples. "I guess Luke is treating you right."
Old 28-11-2018, 11:54 AM
Samster

Before she could stop herself, Sara blurted out in her most sarcastic voice, "Of course, he's been a perfect gentleman." 

While that brought a laugh from the visitors, Lucas grabbed Sara around the upper arm. "Ah there's that smart mouth I was telling you boys about. She's having a hard time learning to control it," he said as he dragged Sara by the arm over to the desk chair. "Perhaps its time for some consequences." He sat back down in his big leather desk chair and pulled her forward across his lap. Lucas pushed his chair back from his desk and then swiveled it sideways. By doing this he gave Kyle and Devin a perfect shot of her naked ass and pussy. "I've been promising Ms. Sara some smacks on this white ass of hers. This'll just take a minute."

While she was laying across his lap, Lucas reached up with his left hand and grabbed a hold of one of her exposed nipples. They were so sore and swollen from the day before, that just that caused Sara to groan. Lucas continued to roll the nipple between his finger and thumb as he flipped her skirt up on to her back. "I believe I owe you three smacks from yesterday alone and the one you just earned," he said as he reached back and laid a hard smack against her right cheek. Sara hollered and lurched forward, which caused Lucas to pull on her nipple harder. "Just 3 more to go kitten, " Lucas said as he slid his hand down her ass and cupped her pussy. He gave her lips a squeeze, then pulled back and struck again. This time after the slap, he not only pulled her nipple but also slid two fingers into her cunt. And he laughed, "Sara, Sara, Sara... you're not supposed to enjoy this. Doesn't work as a very good punishment if you like it so much." And he smacked her again and he fucked her with his fingers again. And then one last time. Sara couldn't breathe – her ass hurt so bad but he had his fingers in her pussy and he was slowly sliding them in and out, twisting and probing before drawing them back out. "Such a lovely, tight wet hole you have, Ms. Sara."

"Look what I'm dealing with here boys," Lucas said as he pulled his wet fingers out of her cunt and held them up for the men to see. "She says she doesn't want it but she sure gets wet quick enough. Seems like such a waste," he said in a humor filled voice. "Devin – didn't you tell us at that stripper party in Vegas last year how much you liked eating pussy?" Lucas asked. 

Devin responded, "Fuck yes. I love it. I'm about to blow a lode over here just watching you work her cunt. It's a beautiful view." 

Lucas unceremoniously lifted Sara off of his lap. He stood, and controlling her by her upper arms, pushed her to front of the desk. "Sara has something she'd like to give you, Devin," Lucas said and positioned Sara so she was perched on the edge of the desk. "Sit on the desk, Ms. Sara, and show the boys how excited you are to see them."

Sara did as she was told and before she could even process how it had happened she was sitting on Lucas's desk, naked breasts and hard nipples jutting out and with her extremely wet pussy right in the faces of the men. "Here you go Devin, knock yourself out," Lucas said in husky voice. "But she's not allowed to come so don't be too good." All three men had massive erections visible through their pants. 

"Damn, this the best business meeting I've ever had," Devin said as he moved his chair forward. Grabbing an ankle in each hand and placing her feet on the arms of his chair, Devin grabbed her hips and pulled her pussy toward his face. Sara was forced to lean back on her hands. 

"Sara, tell Devin what you want him to do," Lucas ordered. Flush with shame and lust, Sara at first couldn't find her voice. But her sore ass reminded her that she didn't have a choice. "Lick my cunt, please," Sara said. "Fuck me with your tongue."As she said the words she felt her juices dripping down the crack of her ass. 

Needing no more invitation, Devin went to work on her wet cunt. He licked her hard, lapping up all the juices she was producing. He didn't go as slowly as the woman from the night before but there was far more pressure and biting. When he moved up and started sucking on her clit, Sara tried not to moan. She tried to think of anything else but what this man was doing to her cunt. Then she looked up to see both Lucas and Kyle watching her and she shuddered with disgust...and she felt like she was about to explode. A deep moan escaped her throat as she threw her head back and pushed her feet against the chair, arching her back. 

"Whoa, that's it Devin," Lucas said. "You're too good apparently, or she's too fucking sensitive," he laughed as the other man pulled back from her cunt, wiped his face on her inner thigh and scooted his chair back. "Well I've had a lot of practice," Kyle laughed. "But that is the juiciest twat I've licked in a long time. I'd like to get more of that one soon." Lucas nodded, "Yeah, soon. Anything for my best client. "

Turning to Kyle, Lucas said, "Well Kyle, your boss here got something. Seems only fair we get you taken care of. Ms. Sara, look at the erection your little performance up there has given Kyle. We can't have him leaving here unsatisfied. That'd be bad business." Lucas wore that cruel, sexy grin Sara had already grown to hate. "Get down on your knees and take care of that."

Sara started to protest. She hadn't laid eyes on this man until 15 minutes ago and now she was supposed to put him in her mouth? One look at Lucas told her she had better not hesitate further – though she wasn't sure how this could get any worse. Sara dropped to her knees and came face to face with Kyle's hard on. "Suck his dick, Sara," Lucas ordered. She reached out and grabbed Kyle's large cock and put the tip in her mouth. "You've got 5 minutes to get him off or there will be further consequences." Not wanting to find out what those would be, Sara shoved the man's dick all the way down her throat as she used her hands on the base of his penis. 

She was just getting into a rhythm when Lucas said, "Wait. Stop." Both Sara and Kyle were startled and looked up at Lucas. "Come here," Lucas said as he grabbed her. "Kyle come sit on the couch," hes ordered, indicating the end of the couch. 

Once Kyle was seated, Lucas pushed Sara toward that end. "Suck his dick from here," he said as he pushed her over the arm of the couch. As Kyle's shaft slid back through her lips, Sara felt the cold air on her cunt. "Spread your legs," Lucas ordered. Sara did as she was told, knowing full well that both of her holes were now stretched out to be fully visible. 

She tried to concentrate on what she was doing because she feared Lucas's threat. But the rocking motion on her clit against the arm of the couch and Kyle's pulling on her nipples were causing her to come closer and closer to orgasm. Kyle too was about to come, well under the deadline, when she heard a zipper being pulled down. She dropped Kyle's dick as she swung her head around to see what was happening. The man let out a wail of protest. "Fuck, put that back in your mouth," Kyle moaned as grabbed her head to shove himself into her mouth. But not before Sara saw Lucas's cock. She whimpered with humiliation. 

"I'm gonna give you something to whimper about Sara dear," Lucas said as without any hesitation he shoved his cock as far inside of her as he could manage. "Keep sucking that dick Sara, were going to have a merger of sorts," he laughed as he fucked her hard by pulling back and forth on her hips. The sound of Devin jacking off in the chair was burning in Sara's ears. 

"Fucking one guy with your mouth and another one shoved up your cunt, with a third guy jacking off to your show," Lucas snarled as he pumped her harder. "And your cunt is tighter and wetter than any I've ever fucked. I guess I'm going to have to think of some other way to punish you, my little slut," Lucas said and he slapped Sara on the ass one more time. And an orgasm ripped through Sara as Kyle exploded in her mouth.
Old 29-11-2018, 09:12 AM
Samster

It was 5:30am and Sara was lying on the beautiful outdoor bed by her pool. She hadn't slept all night. Partially a function of her napping the afternoon before and mostly due to the humiliating – and exhilarating – experience she had endured in Lucas' office, sleep had proved impossible. She'd spent the night staring at the stars and wondering what the hell was wrong with her. 

In the last two days, she had been displayed to, licked, stroked, pinched, sucked on, bitten, ogled, penetrated and/or deeply fucked by no less than 8 people. Not to mention that she had now had in her mouth the penises of two men she didn't know. And she hated it... she really and truly hated what was happening to her...she did.

But there was one coping mechanism many people possessed that Sara didn't – denial. She found it impossible to lie to herself. And the truth was, her body had responded to this treatment in a way it had never responded to any other stimulation. The orgasms she had experienced – the ones she had been ALLOWED to experience – were not something she even knew the human body could produce. Even thinking about them now, she felt her abdominal muscles clench and wetness spread between her thighs. 

She thought back to the words Lucas spoke in the airport. At the time she was completely freaked out and couldn't concentrate on what he was saying. Now, however, she was remembering him going on about her always being in control. It was absolutely true, she managed every part of her life... and a lot of other people's as well actually. No one questioned her; certainly no one told her what to do. And she liked it that way, didn't she? Of course she did. She was completely capable of taking care of herself... and everyone else if that's what was necessary. She never wanted to be the kind of person that waited around for someone to give her directions. 

Yet, when Lucas ordered her to put his cock in her mouth, or to put herself on display or to let total strangers – a woman no less! – lick her pussy... "Oh my god," Sara moaned to herself. Her nipples were straining against the fabric of her top, aching to be touched and she could feel her arousal like a flame between her legs. 

Lucas was right, she did want someone else to be in control. This definitely explained a lot about her heretofore mediocre sex life. Her partners had been wonderfully thoughtful and attentive men, who respected her. Most of them had actually seemed pretty content to let her direct the action... a continuation of the way they experienced her outside of the bedroom. And the sex had been good... well, it'd been fine. It had been how it was SUPPOSED to be – two people engaged in a mutually respectful act. 

As she thought about it now, it occurred to her though that she'd always been attracted to men who were much bigger than her, older than her, and definitely those who seemed to possess some power. Apparently her basic sexual instincts were to be with someone who could do whatever they wanted and she would be powerless to stop them. She wanted to be taken... it was just that no one had done it... until now. She groaned, and curled into a fetal position. So she was, after all, a pervert. "Just fucking great!" she said aloud. 

Tired of laying there and eager to think of something else, really anything else, Sara stripped off her clothes from the night before and jumped into the pool naked. She swam furious laps in an effort to empty her mind and exhaust her body. She'd made this deal, she had 28 days to go and she would have to grin and bear it. Her body could keep betraying her, and she wouldn't ever be able to deny to herself that she was a perverted freak, but once she got off this island she could go back to acting like a normal person. Just 28 days to go...

By 6:30 Sara was calmer and ready to face her day. Stepping into her room, she was unsurprised to see the ubiquitous "note on the bench." No clothes this time, just the note. Sara noticed that her hand shook slightly as she reached down to pick it up. Fear or excitement?

"Work requires my full attention today, so your enjoyment of my charms will just have to wait until tomorrow. I promise, I will make it up to myself. You are free to do as you like today, however you do have an appointment with my physician at 1pm. Ben will collect you at 12:30. Feel free to choose whatever you wish to wear from the closet. House rules of course apply as always. The only one touching your sweet cunt today better be the doctor. Tomorrow..."

Sara stared at the note for a long time. She experienced a huge wave of relief that she wouldn't be seeing Lucas today. On the other hand, her stomach clenched at what she took as a threat to make up for a lost day. Given what she had already experienced at his hands and under his control, her mind raced with the possibilities of what tomorrow could hold. "Of course, that's what he wants," Sara thought bitterly. "The fear of the unknown and all that crap." Yet, she knew it was working. 

And a doctor's appointment? What in the world could this be about and why would the doctor be touching her "there"? Sara shook her head and tossed the note back on the bench. It wasn't as if she could refuse to go, and the appointment was hours away. She was determined to get out of this house and explore the grounds and, most importantly, the beach. But she would start her exploring in the closet. 
Old 29-11-2018, 09:14 AM
Samster

Opening the door to the large closet, Sara flipped on the light. What she found in the closet surprised her. Given what she had already been provided to wear, she expected to find a room full of small, tight, revealing clothes. Instead, the closet was fairly well stocked with tasteful – if somewhat brief – sundresses, short athletic skirts designed for hiking or other outdoor pursuits, and tank tops. There was a set of drawers at the back of the closet. Opening the top drawer, Sara found it full of bathing suits – most skimpy enough to be considered lewd, but at least they were there. Oddly, the bottom three drawers were locked. There were no undergarments to be found anywhere. 

Grabbing a bathing suit bottom, a skirt and a tank top Sara headed to the bathroom to clean and dress for her adventure outside. She thrilled at the small victory of wearing the bikini bottoms as underwear and smiled to herself. She was going to make good on her determination to make the most of these next 28 days. There was a beautiful island to be explored, delicious food, books she never had time to read and sleep to be caught up on. Most importantly, she wasn't going to think about Lucas... or Ty or Kyle or Devin or... "Stop it, goddamit!" Sara said out loud. "Get your ass outside and think about something else!"

By 11:30, as Sara dropped in a chair on the patio, she was exhausted. She'd walked at least 4 miles on the beach and played in the waves of the small surf. Her mind was calm and her body tired and she knew her leg muscles would be satisfyingly sore tomorrow. She removed her shoes and went inside to shower and change. She picked a light blue sundress from the closet and another bikini bottom to wear as underwear to her appointment. To her slight dismay, the only bottoms available were thongs... but they would have to do. 

A beautiful lunch was on the table when she came out of the bathroom and Sara once again marveled at the silence with which the "staff" moved around the house. Having skipped breakfast she was however too hungry to think for too long about the people who managed the house. She dug into lunch and had just finished when a large shadow fell over her. 

"Good Afternoon, Sara. It's a pleasure to see you again," Ben said as he smiled down on her. 

Sara immediately felt her face flush and she quickly cast her eyes back at her plate. "Hello Ben," she said quietly. 

Ben chuckled a little and then extended a hand to help her up. "Don't be like that Sara. You are an absolutely gorgeous woman. You should be proud of ALL of your assets and your talents. I am honored to have witnessed such a thing of beauty," he said seriously. "I like a woman who knows how to take care of herself. Now come along. We have an appointment to get to."

Though she was shocked by his words and his kindness... and frankly a little suspicious of it...Sara took his hand. 

"We'll be taking the regular car today. Sorry, no fancy limo ride this time," Ben bantered as they made their way through the house and to the driveway. The "regular" car was in fact a beautiful black Mercedes that practically reeked of wealth and opulence. The back seat was the softest leather she had ever felt and she found herself stroking it idly as she gazed out the window. 

"Short ride this morning." Ben said as he pulled the car into a gravel driveway not 10 minutes from the hacienda. 

The doctor's "office" looked suspiciously like a house. Sara was already feeling nervous about this odd appointment and seeing a doctor in this setting was causing alarm bells to go off. "This is the office?" she asked fearfully. 

"Yep. Dr. Ng is only here to treat Mr. Lucas and whomever Mr. Lucas asks him to treat. Mostly, he's here for check ups and emergencies Lucas may have. So there's really no need for a fancy doctor's office," Ben explained as he parked the car. "But don't worry, he IS a real doctor even if he doesn't act like one most times."

Ben escorted Sara through the front door of the house. As they entered, he called out, "Hey Doc, we're here!" They waited for a few moments and when there was no response Ben directed her to a room off to the right. "Have a seat on the couch there. I'll go see if I can find him." 
Old 29-11-2018, 09:16 AM
Samster

Sara took a seat on a large rattan couch in a sunny room overlooking the sea. Just as she sat down and began to look around Ben returned, followed by a semi-wet man in a bathing suit. "Sara," the man said as he reached out to shake her hand. "My apologies. I was just getting in a few laps and lost track of time. I'll go change and be back in a minute."

"That's Doc, by the way," Ben said as the man jogged down the hallway. 

"I kind of guessed that, thanks," Sara said in a friendly way as she stared after the man. He was tall – were all the men on this island tall? – and had the lean muscular body of a swimmer. Sara guessed him to be about 40 or maybe a little older but with the physique of someone 10 years younger. His hair was salt and pepper and he looked like he forgot to shave that morning. He was, in a word, beautiful.

"I leave you in good hands," Ben said as he headed toward the door. "I'll be back to pick you up in an hour or so. Be good." 

Sara sat on the couch and fidgeted as her anxiety grew. She was surprised to notice that she had grown more comfortable in Ben's presence and his leaving made her nervous. What kind of a doctor greeted his patients wearing a bathing suit? She got it that life on an island was different, but this was really weird.

"Ah, now here we go," Doc said as he came back into the room. This time he was wearing a short sleeved tropical print shirt and thin cotton tan pants. "I am really sorry about that. Not very professional of me, I know," he apologized as he reached down and place both of her hands between his large hands. "Forgive me?" 

"Of course," Sara said with a shy smile. She couldn't help but be charmed by this man. "I was not offended. And it isn't as if I have anywhere else to be," she joked. 

"I suppose that's true now isn't it?" Doc said thoughtfully but with a grin on his face. He cocked his head to the side. "How are you doing with all of this anyway? You must be pretty overwhelmed, huh?" he asked with what seemed to be genuine interest. 

Sara started to answer but stopped when she realized there were tears in her eyes and they would be in her voice as well. First Ben and now this guy being nice to her was really too much to take after two days of orders and humiliation. Sensing her discomfort, Doc put both her hands in one of his and patted them with the other one. "Wait – before you answer – let me get us a drink," he said as he walked off.

What? A drink? Well, this was the most interesting doctor's appointment of Sara's life. Doc returned in minutes with a two tall glasses. "Tequila sunrise," he declared as he handed her one of the glasses. "More Florida than South Pacific but a person likes what they like, yes?" Doc smiled at her and touched their glasses together. "To new discoveries," he toasted. 

Confused and nervous, but oddly soothed by his friendliness, Sara lifted her glass to him and took a long drink. It wasn't normally her thing to drink at one o'clock in the afternoon, and she never drank tequila, but hell, she never did most of the things she'd done over the last 2.5 days. The drink felt cold and delicious going down. 

"So, where were we?" Doc asked. "Ah yes, I believe I asked how you were adjusting to your unique stay on our beautiful island."

"It IS beautiful," Sara replied. "I enjoyed a nice walk on the beach today, and the pool and ocean are amazing. Let's just say, I am enjoying the environment."

"But not the company, I assume you mean," Doc said as took a seat next to her on the couch. He was close, but comfortably close... the way you would sit next to an old friend. "I suppose that having the rug pulled out from under you as you did has made you feel less than charitable toward your host." 

"That's a polite way of putting it, yes," Sara laughed despite herself.

"If it's any consolation, Lucas is quite smitten with you. I can tell," Doc said.

Sara's head jerked up and she stared him right in his beautiful green eyes. "What?" she exclaimed incredulously. 

"Oh, sorry. I meant he's smitten with parts of you," Doc explained with a sad smile. "I've known him quite a long time and I've never heard him go on so about any woman's body the way he has yours. Perhaps that is some small comfort?"

"Well... I guess... no, not actually," Sara stammered. "I mean, I guess its better than hearing he thinks I'm disgusting and he's going to take back all the money and send me home penniless. But I would prefer he just decide he'd humiliated me and used me enough and just send me home now." Sara was angry with herself for the self-pity in her voice. 

Doc chuckled a little. "Hate to be the one to tell you, but that is definitely not going to happen," he said shaking his head. "You're in this for the long haul, my dear. Lucas has made it clear to me that he intends to make the most of the rest of this month." He reached up and gently grabbed her chin, making him look up at her. "But you're a tough cookie, I can tell already. You'll be able to handle this." 

Sara smiled back at him shyly. The tequila had already gone to her head a little, she was relaxing and feeling warm and maybe a little falsely courageous. "I'll survive him. I promise you that," she said defiantly. 

"That's the spirit!" Doc said as he idly played with a lock of her hair. He sighed deeply, then reached out for her hand. "Now, finish your drink and let's get on with this appointment so you can get back to enjoying the island and I can have another drink... or six." 

Sara turned the glass up and drained it. She shuddered at the taste of tequila toward the bottom of the glass. 

"Not much of a drinker, huh?" Doc laughed. "I'm too much of one myself, so it's nice to see a novice in action." He took her glass from her and placed it on the coffee table. Grabbing her hand again he pulled her up off the couch. 

"Let's head back to the examining room, be it what it may," he said as he led her through the house.

"This is my personal house, but I've turned one bedroom into an exam room. I generally only see Lucas as a patient, but every now and again I get another patient or two. So, I apologize for the informality of the setting." His talking, and the tequila, putting her more at ease. 

Doc opened the door to a large room at the back of the house. It was clearly once a bedroom with a large bathroom attached to it. It had been converted to a doctor's office with a standard examination table and a credenza on which all the normal "doctor stuff" was laid out. In one corner there was what Sara assumed was a portable X-ray machine. In another corner, there were two upholstered chairs sat at right angles to one another. All in all- it wasn't all that different than a normal examination room.

"Let's have a seat and a chat," Doc said indicating the chairs. Sara sat down and relished being able to cross her legs. As she did so with defiant glint in her eye, Doc took the opposite seat and, watching her, he laughed out loud. "Taking your victories were you can are you my dear?" he asked with a smile. 

Sara blushed hard, understanding fully that this man knew exactly what she had been experiencing. "Yes, I suppose. It's nice to be able to be in control for at least a little while," she said quietly. So maybe he knew the rules, but did he know exactly what she'd been forced to do since arriving on the island? The thought of this mortified her...and excited her. 

"I'm sure it is," Doc said. "Now to business. You may be wondering why you're here. Obviously, Lucas has a vested interest in your health, sexual and otherwise. Prior to choosing you for this 'internship'," at this Doc made air quotes, "Lucas had your medical history researched. So in fact he, and therefore I, already know most everything about your medical history that's important for your stay here."

Sara knew she shouldn't be shocked by this, yet once again she felt completely violated. She stared silently at the man in front of her and willed herself to not scream at him. There was seemingly nothing about her that was private. If not for the liquid courage of the tequila, this moment might have been her emotional undoing. 

"I know, I know," Doc said as he shook his head. "Completely unethical, immoral, and despicable. But, that's the way it is. No use getting angry about it at this point. If I were a better person I would report myself to the Medical Association. Alas, I like my life here. It has its perks," Doc said slyly. Sara got the distinct impression he was in fact not ashamed or sorry in the least. 

"Moving on. Why are we here then? Excellent question." Doc continued. "It is my job to ensure that you stay in good health while you're here and most importantly, that you not find yourself, 'with child' shall we say, by the end of the month. No one wants that... least of all Lucas." 

Suddenly the doctor's appointment made a whole lot more sense to Sara. "Ah, I see," she said quietly, seething with anger "Since you two completely violated every law of medicine, privacy and human decency by accessing my medical records, you know I am taking birth control pills... and trust me, I haven't missed any because the person who wants that 'least of all' is ME. I certainly don't want a demon spawn." 

Doc laughed loudly and reached out to touch her hand. "Yes, THAT'S the spunk Lucas was talking about. I too like a woman with a little fire in her belly," he said. "I appreciate your anger and that you can take care of your own health, but better safe than sorry. We're going to go ahead and give you an IUD to make sure nothing dumb happens while you stay here with us," Doc explained. "That way everybody is happy and there are no demon spawns to worry about."

"And if I say no?" Sara challenged.

Doc suddenly looked very serious and all of the jovialness left his voice. "You don't have a choice in this Sara," he said sternly, taking on the persona she more closely associated with a physician. "I know you're a smart girl and you're just testing your boundaries. I like you, but don't mistake my friendliness and fondness for you as some sort of weakness."

Sara looked away and swallowed hard. The alcohol made her calmer but his tone and attitude was a stark reminder of her situation. "I understand sir," she said quietly.
Old 30-11-2018, 09:32 AM
Samster

"Good," he said far less harshly. "Now, I understand that to this point only Lucas has actually fucked you, yes?

Sara startled at the question and his non-professional language. "Yes," she replied warily.

"To put your mind at ease, I want you to know that he is disease free," Doc said adopting a professional manner. "But while he hasn't shared your cunt with anyone yet, I can promise you he will. I want to reassure you that if – when – that happens, they will have been medically cleared or he will make them use a condom. Do you understand that?"

"Yes," Sara said through her humiliation and shame. "But I don't want that. I don't want him and I certainly don't want him to 'share' me," she mumbled. 

"I hear that honey, but that ship has sailed my dear," Doc said as he stood up abruptly. "What you want or don't want is not relevant when it comes to Lucas. Besides, from what I understand, your mouth says one thing and your body another." Doc looked at her for a long moment. "Speaking of that body, let's get this examination under way, shall we?" He turned from her and walked over to the examination table. "Come on over here."

Sara stood and walked toward the table slowly as her legs were weak from the anger, shame and alcohol. She didn't want this man to examine her. How did she even know he was a doctor? Her thoughts raced but she realized, as was always the case on this damn island, she had no real choices. The situation was out of her control.

She moved to the table and sat on the edge. Doc came out of the bathroom drying his hands."I'm going to do a full exam, to make sure everything is in working order. I just want you to be aware," he said dryly. Gone was the friendly manner with which he had comforted her earlier. "Remove your dress," he ordered. 

"Don't you have a gown for me to put on?" Sara said looking around the room in a something of a panic.

"No Sara, there's no reason for modesty here. Take off your dress," he said impatiently.

Sara stood up from the examining table and reluctantly pulled her dress over her head. She stood in front of him wearing only the thong bikini bottoms she had put on in defiance of Lucas. Looking anywhere but at the doctor, Sara felt her whole body blush as he assessed her with a very non-clincal gaze.

"Lucas won't be happy to hear about the bikini, Ms. Sara," Doc said gruffly. Sara started to remove them, but Doc reached out and grabbed her hand. "Oh, I didn't say I didn't like them. You leave them on for me, honey. Makes my job a little more fun," He said as looked her up and down. "You are a sight for sore eyes."

"Turn around and face the table for me and raise your arms above your head," the doctor said. Sara complied. She gasped audibly as she felt him walk up behind her so closely that his chest touched her bare back. He reached around her with both hands and gently cupped both of her breasts. 

"Keep your hands up there, Sara. I need to examine your breasts for any abnormalities," he said in a quiet voice. He squeezed each of her breast firmly, moving his hands around them in a circular motion. "Very firm and healthy tissue," he whispered into her hair as he moved even closer. She could now feel the front of his legs against the back of hers. "These are amazing, Sara. I've examined my fair share of breasts before so I am something of an expert in the field. Truly lovely, sweetheart." He continued to knead and press his fingers into her tits. 

"I assume you do self exams?" he asked. Sara could only nod. "Good, very good. How about these nipples? Have you experienced any loss of sensation in them or are they as responsive as they should be?" he asked as he took each one gently between his index finger and thumb and rolled the already erect tissue. Her nipples were so sensitive from all of the attention they had received recently that even his light touch caused her to gasp and then groan. Her knees buckled and she leaned into the table with her thighs for support. 

"Ah yes, Lucas mentioned that they were indeed quite sensitive," he teased as he continued to squeeze and pinch them. "That's excellent. Very healthy response. Does nipple manipulation cause you to lubricate, Sara?" he whispered. The combination of his seductive voice and his clinical question confused and aroused Sara. Her head was cloudy and she hesitated to answer. 

"Answer me Sara," he ordered as he pinched her nipples roughly. "Does this make your cunt wet? Is your body preparing you to take a cock deep inside you?" 

"Yes, doctor," she groaned. 

"Yes what, Sara?" he asked teasingly. 

"Yes, that makes me wet," she said. 

The doctor laughed softly. "Good girl, Sara. That's a very healthy response." he said into her ear. "But I'm going to have to check for myself." The doctor remove his hands from her breast and gently pulled her arms down from where she still held them over her head. 

"Jump up there on the table for me so I can exam you," he said. 

Sara reluctantly did as she was told and laid down on the exam table. Doc reached down and pushed a button that elevated the head of the table so she was more sitting than laying. "I don't want you laying flat. I need to look at your breasts while I'm examining you," he said. 

"Why?" Sara startled, suddenly afraid that he had noticed something abnormal. "Is there something wrong?"

"Oh no," Doc laughed loudly. "You just have beautiful tits. I may be a doctor but I'm a man too and I want to look at your tits. Its one of those perks of my job." He moved down to the end of the examination table. 

"Now, I apologize, but I don't see many gals in here, Sara so I don't have any stirrups. You're going to have to put your feet on the edge of table," the doctor said as if he hadn't just talked about her tits... or felt them up while claiming to examine them. 

Sara tried to position herself on the table in the way she normally would at her doctor's in Iowa. Unfortunately, without a gown or a sheet to cover her and in a seated position this was nothing like a normal examination. Instead she was topless, with her knees bent and her feet on the edge of the table and waiting for a man who had just groped her breasts to give her a pelvic exam. At least she assumed that was what he was going to do. 

The doctor pulled over a stool and positioned himself between her legs. "Now, as much as I love them, let's get these off of you. Lift your ass up sweetheart," Doc said as he grabbed the waist of her bikini bottoms. Sara complied and he pulled the bottoms over her legs in a manner that was far more intimate than clinical. Once the thong was gone she was left fully exposed to him. 

Doc sat down on the stool and gazed directly at her pussy. "Oh, this is lovely," he sighed. "And so nice to see you weren't being dishonest with your doctor. So many people lie to their doctors to save themselves from embarrassment. But not you Sara. You really are very wet." He tore his gaze away from her cunt and looked up at Sara. "Those are some sensitive nipples you've got...or maybe you just like me, huh?" the doctor teased. Sara refused to look at him. 

"Regardless, you're lubed up enough all on your own, I won't even need KY for this," Doc said. "That's a nice change."
Old 30-11-2018, 09:38 AM
Samster

Sara laid her head to the side and for what felt like the thousandth time in the last few days felt deep shame and embarrassment. Why was she so aroused? She should be screaming and fighting this man, not sitting here letting him do this to her. 

"Since you've been such a good and honest girl so far, let me ask you some more questions," Doc said as he pressed her thighs outward to open her to him even more. When her thighs were as far apart as he could get them, he reached out and caressed her wide open slit, spreading her juices all over her pussy. 

"You appear to have a very healthy cunt. In your state of arousal, your labia are nicely swollen and plump and your clitoris is very erect." As he noted these things clinically he touched each area. Stroking her swollen clit, he asked, "Is your clitoris sensitive enough? Can you have an orgasm by stroking it like this or should I report to the boss you'll need something more vigorous?"

Sara couldn't breath enough to answer. His expert fingers were stroking and pinching her most sensitive spot and an orgasm was building quickly. She could feel the wetness on the table beneath her ass. 

The doctor removed his hand suddenly. "Sara, I asked you a question," he said sternly. "I expect answers."

"Yes, doctor. It's sensitive," Sara groaned. "Please don't touch me there anymore. I can't stop myself. I'll get in trouble."

"You can Sara, and you'd better. This is a medical exam. You need to control yourself. I'll stop touching you when I am convinced everything is in working order." Doc grinned at her maliciously as said this, and began again to slowly stroke all along her clit. Sara almost stifled the moan that grew in her throat. "You are indeed a very healthy young woman, Sara. This is a lovely aroused state you've worked yourself into. I understand Luke's enthusiasm."

Just as Sara's body could take no more and she started to slip over the edge, the doctor stop his stroking. "Everything seems to be in working order there." he said dismissively. Sara shuddered. 

"Time for the internal examination," Doc said as he moved his fingers to her opening. Sara opened her eyes in fear and frustration, as he stood up and positioned himself completely between her legs, keeping them spread as far as they'd go. "You'll feel a little pressure here, Sara," and he slip one large finger into her cunt. "Very nice. The tissue here is also very responsive. Nice tightness and muscle tone," he continued on in a very clinical manner as pressed and prodded her. Then he added another finger. "What's your limit currently, Sara? Does two feel good?"

"Oh god, yes," she sobbed as she started to thrust her hips toward his hand.

"Keep still," he ordered gruffly as he put his free hand on her belly to hold her in place. "I'm conducting an examination. How do you expect me to do that if you keep moving?"

Sara whimpered and put her ass back down on the table. "I'm sorry."

"That's fine, but don't move again," he said as he continued to move his two fingers in and out of her hole. "So two is good. Can you take three?" The doctor inserted a third finger and slip them as far in as they'd go. Sara's pelvis involuntarily bucked at the sensation of being so filled. 

The doctor removed his fingers from her cunt and roughly grabbed both ankles. "Enough. You can't hold still in this position that's obvious," he snarled as he pushed her knees back toward her chest. "Grab your knees and hold them here! Hold those legs open and do NOT move." 

Sara did exactly as she was told. She was holding herself completely open for him and this prevented her from moving her pelvis at all. Holding her knees up against her chest this way caused her nipples to rub against her thighs. She ached with such need, tears filled her eyes. 

The doctor went back to work on her cunt. He slowly inserted the three fingers back into her hole and pumped his hand slowly in and out. "I would say three was the acceptable limit. Your muscles pull and suck on three really well. More than that and they'd get fatigued." The doctor removed the three fingers and reinserted just his index finger. 

"Do you know where your G-spot is Sara?" he asked as gently stroked her inside. 

"No," Sara said breathlessly.

"Well, let me introduce you to it," Doc laughed as he began to push rhythmically in one spot in Sara's cunt. Sara's whole world spun and her cunt clinched wildly. Within in 10 seconds, Sara was moaning so loudly the doctor stopped. "Jesus, is there any part of you that isn't hyper sensitive?" he asked rhetorically as he removed his hand altogether. 

"Oh god," Sara moaned as she curled further into herself. Her whole body ached with need for release. 

The doctor looked down on Sara's completely prone body. "Look at you. You are gorgeous in wantonness. Your nipples are fully erect and swollen, you clit is bright red and begging to be stroked and you are sloppy wet," he assessed. "God, I wish I could give you the orgasm your body craves. I bet that is something to see," the doctor said in a husky voice as trailed a finger lightly up around the outside of her cunt. "Alas, its my job just to determine what your body is capable of, not to give you relief. Sorry sweets."

Sara let the tears fall from her eyes and concentrated on calming her breathing. She let go of her knees and let her legs fall over the end of the table, as she waited for her heart rate to fall. This had to be almost over, didn't it? She couldn't take any more stimulation or shame. 

"I know this is exhausting, Sara. But I promise we're almost done," the doctor said as he lowered the head of the table. Sara opened her eyes and looked at him as she felt the table move toward flat. The doctor stood beside her now and idly stroked her stomach from the top of her mound to the bottom of her breasts. When the table was flat he took her hand, "Sit up now, babe," he said as he pulled her into a sitting position. "Just one more thing before we get this IUD in place and get you on your way."

Sara was lightheaded and still buzzed from the alcohol and stimulation. She found herself leaning against the doctor for support as she swung her legs over the side of the table. "What else? What else do you need to check?" she asked hoarsely. 

"Well, by process of elimination I bet you could figure it out," the doctor said as tipped her face up to look at him. "Our medical investigation has some limits of course, so this part I'll have to find out the old fashioned way. Asking questions and of course looking for myself. So Sara, do you engage in anal sex?" 

Sara groaned audibly. This had been her worst fear in the last three days. Every time Lucas touched her she dreaded what might come next. "Oh god no, Doc. Please. I haven't, I don't want to. Please don't let him make me do that," she begged without shame. "I can't do that."

The doctor looked at her with soft eyes. "I won't lie to you Sara. Lucas likes to fuck woman up the ass. He's not obsessed with it, but he really likes it. Having said that, he's also reasonable and realizes it's just not enjoyable for some people. Not that he cares so much about your enjoyment you understand, he's just not into hurting a woman unnecessarily." The doctor said this with admiration in his voice. It was clear he thought highly of his primary patient. "My job today is to determine what's possible. So no pleading or begging. You'll only make me feel bad and when I feel bad, I get angry," Doc said. "Now let's have a look. Turnover on the table and get on your hands and knees."

Sara couldn't help herself, the tears poured from her eyes as she moved into the position he described. Former lovers had asked her for this before but she was terrified of it. It wasn't something she understood or desired. She couldn't imagine making herself so vulnerable to anyone. Just being on her hands and knees with her ass in the air in this office was making her quiver and shake with anxious anticipation of the pain and humiliation to come. 
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1