The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2012, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Genomes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

i know this wl.she work here.
she showed my photos of her house.
when she wants to do big business dun have a proper toilet.
must do it it in a out house near the river.
is that counted as very poor or normal?
Old 06-07-2012, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcopit View Post
Hi All Samster,

im so excited for my virgin trip to Vietnam. Especially need to meet my baxa parents...i cant speak viet!!!

What gift should i bring for her parents (SGD100 angpao izit ok or gift is preferred)? I be there in her province (Mekong Delta) for 2 weeks, is $1K enough for daily expense (3 meals & drinks for family of 8 adults & 5 kids below 8yrs old)?

feeling excited???

i think u should worry about ur pocket instead.

let me share with u something,Vietnamese from Mien Tay are the one who most care about face.and if ALL HER RELATIVES are coming to look at u,then u better pray all those are old aunties and not guys.people there can start drinking in the afternoon,and hope that ur gal knows how to play tai ji.if not,even by drinking at home will easily cost 5% of ur budget.if all her relatives treat u like "endangered species" and wants to show their "care" for u by having dinner outside,then good luck to as the bill will be another 5%-10% of ur budget depending on wat food and drinks being ordered.

advice to u,try to siam any dinner or drinking session if its possible.bcos naturally u will be the one paying the bill.16.5 mills is definitely enough for 2 weeks provided if u consume most of the meals at home and restrict to limited drinking session at home.if ur gal or her family is those type that wants face and likes to show off,then maybe ur money will last u just for a week.

all these are speaking from my past experience,and i owe it to my wife's superb tai ji skills which help "saves my pocket".
Old 06-07-2012, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DearestLove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks namelo & Golden question,

im excited cuz i donno what to expect from them(parents). SDG100 for her parent is just my thought cuz i donno what to buy as a gift. But my baxa did mention that her mum want me to buy gift for her in province, but i donno what her mum wants, anyway baxa did tell me she will pay for it
Lol ... First trip should be a recce trip ba i feel. I bought only daily necessities for them during the first trip. Like top up their fridge, drinks for the children. Ciggs for the elders. Bought 1 fighting chick to cook soup? Tts what my bxa requested.
Old 06-07-2012, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
repsoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually alot depends on ur ba xa thinkings,
My ba xa don't allow me to waste monie so my trips so far are ok.
I get invited to join in to drink with the ppl there alot but they are drinking some kind of home made alochol so i never join. Cause i am a lousy drinker.
After drinking, everyone will warm up to u and what they say u just nod in agreement and smile can liao.
Normally at airport DFS i will but a row of cigs and a cheap liquor for them as gift is good enough.
Old 06-07-2012, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
repsoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DearestLove View Post
Lol ... First trip should be a recce trip ba i feel. I bought only daily necessities for them during the first trip. Like top up their fridge, drinks for the children. Ciggs for the elders. Bought 1 fighting chick to cook soup? Tts what my bxa requested.

I think they like to eat duck more compare to chicken
Old 06-07-2012, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by repsoi View Post
Actually alot depends on ur ba xa thinkings,
My ba xa don't allow me to waste monie so my trips so far are ok.
I get invited to join in to drink with the ppl there alot but they are drinking some kind of home made alochol so i never join. Cause i am a lousy drinker.
After drinking, everyone will warm up to u and what they say u just nod in agreement and smile can liao.
Normally at airport DFS i will but a row of cigs and a cheap liquor for them as gift is good enough.
Agreed,that time i also in her house always nod my head and when go outside drink especially those by the street,i will always shake my head to tell those street hawker that i dont want to buy their wares
Old 06-07-2012, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by repsoi View Post
I think they like to eat duck more compare to chicken
yes and also pork
Old 06-07-2012, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hi All Samster,

im so excited for my virgin trip to Vietnam. Especially need to meet my baxa parents...i cant speak viet!!!

What gift should i bring for her parents (SGD100 angpao izit ok or gift is preferred)? I be there in her province (Mekong Delta) for 2 weeks, is $1K enough for daily expense (3 meals & drinks for family of 8 adults & 5 kids below 8yrs old)?
This sounds famaliar... Now where did i heard/see this b4? Have u asked somewhere b4?
Old 06-07-2012, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1089 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genomes View Post
buy the family a carton of cigars
cigars?????....hope is typo error....dun bother buy any duty free cigarettes...just buy local brand which is cheap and good...more suitable for them...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 06-07-2012, 09:53 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Lucky my ger's famiy speak english.. My ger told me, her dad dun speak much but after some drinks he will open up more so she suggested beer and whisky. It worked well, good to break the barrier. Think of this, I miss HCMC, her n family.
so you had been making monthly trips...quietly no sound no noise...

Old 06-07-2012, 10:33 AM
Samster

vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Thanks & understood...im lazy to buy gift therefore i thought of give them $100
Giving them $100 on 1st meeting? U giving them an impression that u are an ATM!
Like the bros have said, just buy somethings for them can liao. My 1st trip to meet the parents session, i go vn empty handed, cos my bxa, then gf, told me that no need to buy anything from sing, buy in vn on the way to her parents hse. What she bought were fruits and some biscuits. I only start giving money after i marry her.

Can guess that u r quite young, so excited.
Old 06-07-2012, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
Giving them $100 on 1st meeting? U giving them an impression that u are an ATM!
Like the bros have said, just buy somethings for them can liao. My 1st trip to meet the parents session, i go vn empty handed, cos my bxa, then gf, told me that no need to buy anything from sing, buy in vn on the way to her parents hse. What she bought were fruits and some biscuits. I only start giving money after i marry her.

Can guess that u r quite young, so excited.
he is 40yrs old roi...not young...just inexperienced...agreed with you...go with your gf advice...listen to her...sure guarantee not wrong...dun be smart aleck...

Old 06-07-2012, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
yes and also pork
Ya, their pho ga also have pork! Speaking of which missed those food in vn. Com tam, hu tieu mi, banh xeo, banh mi! Surp! Chay nuoc mieng roi. Doi bung roi.
Old 06-07-2012, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
This sounds famaliar... Now where did i heard/see this b4? Have u asked somewhere b4?
Must be clones

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 06-07-2012, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
big wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud of

bro marcopit i remember the first time i visit my girlfrd home but now wife,she ask me to buy 2 roast duck ,1kg of roast meat and 3 carton of saigon beer to visit the family i think shd be more than enough even all the relative come and visit you shd be able to survive the 1st day ha ha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1