The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

Old Today, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13397 / Power: 20
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrence78 View Post
This thread became a arguing thread. Who has the last laugh? The maid. Bros fighting with Bro... Why like that. People like to talk big let it be loh, no matter where you be there bound to has people like this. Ka ki Kong Ka ki song.
Exactly now this thread has become like a thread for quarrel

Target: 12k point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you mostly for the support

Second round list: slyer,Honestcrook
Third round: Goalie,ah rat,H88,R Marley,Apollo
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Today, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 12
242424 is a name known to all242424 is a name known to all242424 is a name known to all242424 is a name known to all242424 is a name known to all242424 is a name known to all

Any west area maid for bbbj ? Can Share thanks in advance
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Today, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1244 / Power: 2
aurahiongka has much to be proud ofaurahiongka has much to be proud ofaurahiongka has much to be proud ofaurahiongka has much to be proud ofaurahiongka has much to be proud ofaurahiongka has much to be proud ofaurahiongka has much to be proud ofaurahiongka has much to be proud ofaurahiongka has much to be proud of

go tik tok app, catch many maids there
Old Today, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 12
242424 is a name known to all242424 is a name known to all242424 is a name known to all242424 is a name known to all242424 is a name known to all242424 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurahiongka View Post
go tik tok app, catch many maids there
Want for bbbj cimnwilling tonpay
Old Today, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 14
tianyou77 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertianyou77 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertianyou77 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertianyou77 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertianyou77 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The problem with these ppl are their Ego... always quarreling. Bros can teach me the easiest way to post pic?
Old Today, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 8
kelvinkou is one of the Best!kelvinkou is one of the Best!kelvinkou is one of the Best!kelvinkou is one of the Best!

1 generous uncle

Old Today, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1425 / Power: 12
funboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvinkou View Post
1 generous uncle
wa whole boat of what? like that mean he kana sexpose?

the girl not bad wor cantik a bit all indonesia leh. Wear tudung leh when go out sometime.

Jiatlat liao next time all the guys here will book a boat liao go jiak hong.

Happy 11th Anniversary to Me, Myself, I and Funboi.
Old Today, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 9
tnkaki is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertnkaki is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertnkaki is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertnkaki is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertnkaki is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvinkou View Post
1 generous uncle

Fishing trip?
Old Today, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8508 / Power: 16
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 242424 View Post
Any west area maid for bbbj ? Can Share thanks in advance
Up u bro. 😊
Old Today, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11140 / Power: 14
222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
Didn't do anything. All up to you

Up my points
Bro
Jus up u +14 to 1195
Cheers..............
Old Today, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
killerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post
Last got the urge for release ... so try look out who can come out at this wee hour.... finally got this maid reply ... to my surprise at this.hr still can grab a maid out for release ..

So maitu already make appointment and rush to her place pick her up and we head to near by MSCP the place was so discreet and quiet as this place is new TOP HDB that can enjoy OUR BBBJ session....

her blowjob was great and shiok and no rush and very deep thorat.....

WAs a good damm thrilling session..... and i cum all into her mouth that she swallow down n keep suck till no single drop left .. wrClean up and drop her back and went back home happy man and sleep.....

Is near the macperson MRT there ... interested bro should try...
Sounds good bro, care to exchange?
Old Today, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 8
Ahwolf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhwolf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Knuckleduster has been sexposed for lying. Why he still want to find trouble? Must be a clone from JOGK ..
Advert Space Available