The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2019, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 26
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Home alone with maid

She has been visiting my place once a week for three years.

I am attracted to her slim body and demure personality. She has a decent look not the same as those hanging out in Orchard Road on Sunday.

I had many late nights working and feeling tired and I think she can sense that and she asked me. I ask her jokingly if she can help me to loosen my tensed muscles and I pay her for her effort. She agreed but she said I don’t have to pay her and then it’s history...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
Sounds like a workable plan. If she agrees, have the massage. It is only $50. If she refuses, don't press the issue and there is no damage done as it is not an indecent proposal.

Anyway, it will be interesting to hear about the massage u had and the little extras that went with it.

Last edited by hccheonger; 19-06-2019 at 06:59 PM.
Old 19-06-2019, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hccheonger View Post
She has been visiting my place once a week for three years.

I am attracted to her slim body and demure personality. She has a decent look not the same as those hanging out in Orchard Road on Sunday.

I had many late nights working and feeling tired and I think she can sense that and she asked me. I ask her jokingly if she can help me to loosen my tensed muscles and I pay her for her effort. She agreed but she said I don’t have to pay her and then it’s history...
Fantastic. Nice and easy with no coercion or indecent proposal which would have exposed u to possible charges of sexual harassment or worse.

I am just surprised that your self control was so good that u waited for 3 years before making your move and you scored at 1st try.

Was it a once-off or did you manage to get a repeat performance and ended up with a fuck buddy? Just curious.

Nevertheless I believe that over the 3 years before you actually made your move or succumb to temptation (depending on one's point of view), you must have treated her with utmost respect and thereby earned her trust.

i believe if TS is keen, this approach is well worth considering....just play cool and nonchalant and who knows it may be your lucky day. Just don't force the issue and be prepared to take no for an answer!
Old 19-06-2019, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 26
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

I am single and not attached which made things easy for me. She knows.

She has iron my underwear and shirts for 3 years.

After the deed, I keep up with the communication with her and meet her for meals and we had each other needs satisfied and I helped her financially within my limit.

She has left Sg for good last year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
Fantastic. Nice and easy with no coercion or indecent proposal which would have exposed u to possible charges of sexual harassment or worse.

I am just surprised that your self control was so good that u waited for 3 years before making your move and you scored at 1st try.

Was it a once-off or did you manage to get a repeat performance and ended up with a fuck buddy? Just curious.

Nevertheless I believe that over the 3 years before you actually made your move or succumb to temptation (depending on one's point of view), you must have treated her with utmost respect and thereby earned her trust.

i believe if TS is keen, this approach is well worth considering....just play cool and nonchalant and who knows it may be your lucky day. Just don't force the issue and be prepared to take no for an answer!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1