The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2005, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 19
Clonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to all
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21
I never PCC in camp before lor bro! and i really wonder how some bro got the mood to PCC in camp?

Would rather go for a bonk during my book out or night off better!

u oso stay out type? kaoz..that time we all kena confined in camp for 1 mth plus lor..due to that 9-11 incident lor..how not to pcc for 1 mth plus..sm more my camp quite a few chio bus...u know lah..confine us wifout exposure to the world outside..c the chio bus inside sure steam leh..
Old 16-10-2005, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clonie
u oso stay out type? kaoz..that time we all kena confined in camp for 1 mth plus lor..due to that 9-11 incident lor..how not to pcc for 1 mth plus..sm more my camp quite a few chio bus...u know lah..confine us wifout exposure to the world outside..c the chio bus inside sure steam leh..
Bro i infantry unit leh! stay out? in my dreams lor i think! haha but i think maybe my camp no chio bu at all! dun say chio bu la... lau chio also dun have! so where got mood pcc lidat? haha

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 16-10-2005, 07:27 PM
terror

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

[QUOTE=Tai_zi21]I never PCC in camp before lor bro! and i really wonder how some bro got the mood to PCC in camp?

Haha, sometimes read newspaper, then saw nice gal pics so buay tahan then pcc liao..
Old 16-10-2005, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 19
stashsg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstashsg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstashsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

during school holidays days, some friends went to a chalet .i pcc into a disposable cup and added coke. i put in an ice cream stick and placed it in the freezer. i gave a girl i liked to eat. saying i made it specially for her... while licking it she said it had a familiar taste.... damn horny watching her eat ......
Old 16-10-2005, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 22
Sorin^^ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSorin^^ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stashsg
during school holidays days, some friends went to a chalet .i pcc into a disposable cup and added coke. i put in an ice cream stick and placed it in the freezer. i gave a girl i liked to eat. saying i made it specially for her... while licking it she said it had a familiar taste.... damn horny watching her eat ......
Hi Bro, Wow! u made it into an ice cream for her? Tats a good one. Hmmm, did u mix the cum wif the coke well so that they blend? Cos if it didnt blend together, maybe the gal may tink u add milk to the coke. keke!

Relli tats a good one. For me i dun haf much experience on this. BMT n SISPEC too sad (cos miss family) to pcc. Too low morale. Only booked out liaoz, then spurt like volcano. haha! No gf somemore in bmtc and sispec. Always see my section mates got gfs visit them, darn sad. But i nvr tink of pcc their gfs,cos relli nvr tink of pcc at tat time.Yupz, at least i nvr let my section mates down.

Cheers
Old 16-10-2005, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 22
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of

This is a recap from a long thread on pcc with bras and panties...anyway i've done it once with my colleague's bra and not stranger...did it at her place during a gathering...i cannot explain why i did it...It so happen that as i was using her bathroom and I saw her worn bra in the laundry pail...It sort of unleash the hidden fetish in me..so I look closer at the pail and so happen that there are two bras in them...The top one is black and the other is white...As I delicately took up the first one I saw that the brand is Marks and Spencers...It the lacy one with a lot of frills..By now I am probably out of control and I started fantasing and gradually my pole is at full mast...quick look at the label and it shows 36C...without further ado I took the cups and took a deep breath...no doubt it still smell of her estee lauder perfume on those cups...i cannot believe that I am technically smelling her nipples...The effect on me is so overpowering and I started wanking...my heart beat was real fast when I am in the act as I am afriad that someone might start knocking on the door...however that its not a problem as I shot my load pretty quick and intense on the bathroom floor...freakin made me unload like never before...i've got kind of high and as well as also guilt feeling for doing such a perverse act...afterwhich I later clean up the floor and washed up...after that incident I still have the fantasy or urge to do it again whenever I saw her which kind of reminded me of her bra...Ever since then I didn;t have that opportunity anymore i.e. no more gathering at her place..Will I do that given another opportunity ? definite yes to be honest because the feeling is very very high and exciting. Better than straight sex IMO but no doubt very perverse.
Old 16-10-2005, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 22
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of

sorry double post...
Old 17-10-2005, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
confusion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorin^^
Hi Bro, Wow! u made it into an ice cream for her? Tats a good one. Hmmm, did u mix the cum wif the coke well so that they blend? Cos if it didnt blend together, maybe the gal may tink u add milk to the coke. keke!

Relli tats a good one. For me i dun haf much experience on this. BMT n SISPEC too sad (cos miss family) to pcc. Too low morale. Only booked out liaoz, then spurt like volcano. haha! No gf somemore in bmtc and sispec. Always see my section mates got gfs visit them, darn sad. But i nvr tink of pcc their gfs,cos relli nvr tink of pcc at tat time.Yupz, at least i nvr let my section mates down.

Cheers

ya man... when u see all ur section mate bring gf... comfirm deep deep inside feel very terrible wan hor.... u will really feel very pitiful wan rite..
Old 17-10-2005, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 20
cgfreak is one of the Best!cgfreak is one of the Best!cgfreak is one of the Best!

I guess most of the stories are quite similar.
I have been there too, went to a fren's place, when I was very much younger, this syt, back then. saw her dirty laundry, took her bras and panties, smell, very nice smell from her panties and got a strand of hair somre more!!! her bra nothing to shout about. 32A come to think of it, that time so young, dun think she have boyfren yet, so smelling virgin pussy. now lost touch liao. kinda like her.
but then have always felt guilty about it. this sin.
Old 17-10-2005, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
starwind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

interesting thread
Old 17-10-2005, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 19
singexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorin^^
Relli tats a good one. For me i dun haf much experience on this. BMT n SISPEC too sad (cos miss family) to pcc. Too low morale. Only booked out liaoz, then spurt like volcano.
Cheers
same here bro!!! always get the feelin that the sperm is damn hot when shootin tht time..

i week's worth of load... my gf tht time always ask y so warm one..
basket, didn't she know tekong weather very hot meh??
Old 17-10-2005, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sanmateo is Cool - loads of Potential

Same as other bros here, my ex gf's sister super duper sexy and often dress in office wear. once enter the bathroom to pee after she bathed, saw her bra hanging on the door, 34B cup and very high, grab, smell and PCC..damm shiok!! reali can imagine her nipples in front on my face!

2nd most pervert thing was - PCC in gals toilet! tts the best experience!of coz in midnite in the office gals toilet when im quite sure no one was ard! Office got lots of chio bu buai tahan. last time tried once pcc in nus gals toiled when im undergrad. hence tried again in my office!

No more bros sharing??pls keep this thread up leh.

But im quite aqainst letting gals drink our cum like wat thread starter did. Dun hard pple tt way leh..very bad leh.
Old 18-10-2005, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 20
ace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond repute

there was once this gal friend of mine was dead drunk, kana dumped by her bf so very sad, drank alot that nite, i have known her for many years and kinda love her in secret, however, she only go for handsome guy, so we remain good friend for many years... when i sent her back to her house, carry her to her room, i was so tempted to remove her clothing to see her voluptuous body...but i was too frighten than as i worry she might woke up and that will be the end of our frienship.

But seeing her lying on the bed was too tempting for me, especially she was wearing a skirt and a shirt...i can see her cleaverage and a half cup breast. i was gutless to touch them only bring my nose near them and smell it...and also her tigh..only manage to lift up her skirt abit to see her panty inside. Not to miss the chance, i sniff it and started to pcc. she was still dead drunk with her mouth open..mumbling or breathing..not too sure.

As soon as my cum exploded in my hand, i put a little of my cum into her mouth..seeing her tongues moving around was so excited, i had long to xxxx her but still gutless to move further. After seeing her eating my cum, i secretly took one of her soiled panty home with me....pcc second round. Think about it, its really a miss, should have tried to up her that time, till now she is still my drinking pal, but no longer have the chance to sent her home, wondering she found the sperm in her mouth the next morning or she is so devoted to her bf now.sigh....
Old 18-10-2005, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanmateo
last time tried once pcc in nus gals toiled when im undergrad.
tried that before but was caught by someone.. lucky i got excuse..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 18-10-2005, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 19
singexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl
tried that before but was caught by someone.. lucky i got excuse..
Bro, u meant u were caught pants down wankin urself when caught??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1