The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2019, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 26
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Did I kena the KC Trap?

Last month, I met a pretty, tall and fair PRC in her early 20s at a KTV in PC.

After some chat with her on wechat and she agreed to come out for a 'date'. No price was discussed. Paid $600 and $200 for her time being unable to work for the HH session. She didn't complain so I assume the amount suffice.

After that day she texted me more and told me that she will miss me. And since then I never reply her message.

Am hard-hearted which is good so won't fall into the KC trap?
Old 06-06-2019, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bro, did u say for the one date u paid her $800 in total? Did you do anything special like happy ending?

I Guess just subject to her popularity, HH/SH, she may earn anything north of $400 if there is booking for her, n u just presented her double.

If I have customer like u I too will “miss you too”. Not knowing what u did on the date, I count this as baiting her not KC yet. Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hccheonger View Post

After some chat with her on wechat and she agreed to come out for a 'date'. No price was discussed. Paid $600 and $200 for her time being unable to work for the HH session. She didn't complain so I assume the amount suffice.

After that day she texted me more and told me that she will miss me. And since then I never reply her message.

Old 06-06-2019, 12:56 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:

why you don't want to reply her?

some KC trap very dangerous....like booby trap...you didn't even know when you kena...
Old 06-06-2019, 01:11 PM
Samster

hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

$600 is for her BJ, FJ, etc.. while $200 is for her lost of earning during the HH working in GuiDu as we spend time together from 5pm to 8pm.

Just wonder, how much bros out here spent for sex with PRC from KTVs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redarrow View Post
Hi bro, did u say for the one date u paid her $800 in total? Did you do anything special like happy ending?

I Guess just subject to her popularity, HH/SH, she may earn anything north of $400 if there is booking for her, n u just presented her double.

If I have customer like u I too will “miss you too”. Not knowing what u did on the date, I count this as baiting her not KC yet. Cheers!
Old 06-06-2019, 01:15 PM
Samster

Yes; scary!

If I have no intention to see her again I will ignore all messages from her.

Moreover, there are many choices in KTVs. I would rather visit another KTV and have fun with another pretty PRC as the excitement level is higher. Paying $800 per time for sex is not sustainable as I am only earning a salary..

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
why you don't want to reply her?

some KC trap very dangerous....like booby trap...you didn't even know when you kena...
Old 06-06-2019, 01:18 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes; scary!

If I have no intention to see her again I will ignore all messages from her.

Moreover, there are many choices in KTVs. I would rather visit another KTV and have fun with another pretty PRC as the excitement level is higher. Paying $800 per time for sex is not sustainable as I am only earning a salary..
800 per time for sex you also pay ??? i been seeing this ML for massage and HJ for 8 sessions already and total about $800+ come to think of it I need to cut down on the HJ and save me $50 each session in the future...
Old 06-06-2019, 01:25 PM
Samster

I am a sucker for looks.. She is damn pretty lor... I pumped her not less than 300 times over 3 solid hours with my sweat dripping all over her.

My little brother took control of my brain. Nevertheless, I am very happy on the "sexssion" and definitely sextisfied. The main reason that I will not rtf being expensive.

And I tell myself, I have fucked the prettiest. I can retire from the scene. Hahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
800 per time for sex you also pay ??? i been seeing this ML for massage and HJ for 8 sessions already and total about $800+ come to think of it I need to cut down on the HJ and save me $50 each session in the future...
Old 06-06-2019, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
forgotoldnick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Paying $800 per time for sex is not sustainable as I am only earning a salary..
Our MP also earning a salary, but they are all millionaires. Hehe.
KTV waimai all at this price range 400 to 1k. Given a few years back, at 250 to 800, can get local syt, a few of them are really nice, they sometimes call you out when they get familiar with you, not about money or asking you to foot the bill at all. Those were the days.
Old 06-06-2019, 01:34 PM
Samster

Thank you for your contribution. I am waiting for such info..

I just want to know if I am over spending. She told me her charge is $1K and some of her customers will give her more. After the session, she even bought me dinner as I claimed I have no money to eat as I had given her all my money in my wallet.

Probably being humble will save some money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgotoldnick View Post
Our MP also earning a salary, but they are all millionaires. Hehe.
KTV waimai all at this price range 400 to 1k. Given a few years back, at 250 to 800, can get local syt, a few of them are really nice, they sometimes call you out when they get familiar with you, not about money or asking you to foot the bill at all. Those were the days.
Old 06-06-2019, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 16
Rebel1111 has much to be proud ofRebel1111 has much to be proud ofRebel1111 has much to be proud ofRebel1111 has much to be proud ofRebel1111 has much to be proud ofRebel1111 has much to be proud ofRebel1111 has much to be proud ofRebel1111 has much to be proud of

ML or FL takes 10 customers a day so they make 1000 or more as well. I hear of some girls who makes 50k a month. But they too sacrifice to gain what they want in return.
Old 06-06-2019, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
forgotoldnick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I claimed I have no money to eat as I had given her all my money in my wallet.

Probably being humble will save some money.
In most cases , they won't believe you.

Share an interesting encounter with you, my friend paid 500 for a ktv girl to go to a hotel, I fucked the same girl at 200 in her own apartment, I know from wechat search. Same hole, different timing, different meeting place, different price. Bottom line is, unless she is super swee, die die must fuck, otherwise I won't pay more than 200 for the experience.
Old 06-06-2019, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
sskmabc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, enjoy within your limits! don't get hooked easily by those sweet words lah...
Old 06-06-2019, 04:25 PM
Samster

I agree with you.

I had encountered a Malaysian masseuse whom I patronised once at a Health Centre ask me to visit her apartment and I fucked her for free. I had it free for more than 10 times. It was mutual chemistry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgotoldnick View Post
In most cases , they won't believe you.

Share an interesting encounter with you, my friend paid 500 for a ktv girl to go to a hotel, I fucked the same girl at 200 in her own apartment, I know from wechat search. Same hole, different timing, different meeting place, different price. Bottom line is, unless she is super swee, die die must fuck, otherwise I won't pay more than 200 for the experience.
Old 06-06-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Now the details r out, I think u had a good deal.

Most of those I know in PC won’t go out & not at that price. Can’t compare w the ML as I think they are more ready to be in sexual engagement.

Curious on how u manage to bait her out. Care to share more? Cheers!

Quote:
$600 is for her BJ, FJ, etc.. while $200 is for her lost of earning during the HH working in GuiDu as we spend time together from 5pm to 8pm.

Just wonder, how much bros out here spent for sex with PRC from KTVs.
Old 06-06-2019, 09:42 PM
Samster

KTVs at PC IMO are considered mid-tier. TOP tier KTV are like Lido, Central and Club 8. Those from the top tiers demand for higher fees. We did not discuss the fees for her extra service before the deed and she just accept whatever amount I gave.

I guess it’s purely chemistry and the way I interacted with her. I listened to her more than I telling her about myself. And I probe further so that she is motivated to share with me her life.

I am always polite throughout the time with her.. May be she was surprised that I suggested something naughty suddenly..

Quote:
Originally Posted by redarrow View Post
Now the details r out, I think u had a good deal.

Most of those I know in PC won’t go out & not at that price. Can’t compare w the ML as I think they are more ready to be in sexual engagement.

Curious on how u manage to bait her out. Care to share more? Cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1