The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2009, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 20
Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview View Post
U jio bro to SZ, CP. Ca now Hz city ...16 to 18 oct ? 2 nights ?

U travel around in superpra helicopter also CMI....

Increase yr stay or stop any how jio so many bros. ..Nb give false hope....

Travel in more relax mood lah....
No No...now confirmed..from 16th ~ 20th...only to CP and CA...if u wanna go HZ...then I will squeeze in lor..hehehee!

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 22-09-2009, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

Aiyeo,

Mayor, u wakeup so early today.....MM no allow 5BX? hahaha

And you always wallup newbies for not reading up before asking questions? hahha Just kidding .................let try to go either HZ city or HZ DS soon. I newbies need a old china hand like CO to guide. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview View Post
So the places in yr report are in Huizhou city (惠州市)NOT dan shui (gui yang)... They are abt 30km apart woh....

Many thanks for clarifying the report.....
i like yr report so much i ll explore it someday when i hv the mood n kaki.....hehe....

Bro Coolmark , Dan shui is usually where we hv our fun before. Is yr fun in DS or HZ city ?

Cheerios
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post

If the TS can guide us would be ideal and please note that he is stationed at Huizhou city itself not HZ DS.
( it like DG city is not the same as DG CP.)
Quote:

I just visited HZ DS 惠州≡蛋水 last month. I only spend two nights there, so my knowledge is rather limited.

J
Quote:
Just like to clarify that I am newbies to this place with very limited knowledge.

Last edited by coolmanks; 22-09-2009 at 09:36 AM.
Old 22-09-2009, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 17
neverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Just kidding lah.

Yes bro neverlandf never cease to amaze me with his bill controlling skills. He must be a CFO!
That's why you guys must always buy him a sumptous dinner whenever you meet up with him.
Just saw this tread today... as I am thinking of going to HuiZhou... Looks like a good cheap place to visit.. hehehhe..
Old 22-09-2009, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverlandf View Post
Just saw this tread today... as I am thinking of going to HuiZhou... Looks like a good cheap place to visit.. hehehhe..
Bro I'm going to HZ/DS next week. See my schedule.

Yes not just cheaper but more relaxing from what bro shibaxian told me.
Also there're tons of saunas (prefered choice) at bargain prices.
Most importantly the KTV girls are less "commercial".
Old 22-09-2009, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 18
shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of

Yes not just cheaper but more relaxing from what bro shibaxian told me.
Also there're tons of saunas (prefered choice) at bargain prices.
Most importantly the KTV girls are less "commercial". [/QUOTE]

Bro,
some DS tips for you.
You can try 'da ya wan' - 大亚湾, beach and a place for seafood (cheap and fresh).
DS sauna standard price is starting from rmb 148 (some of the sn can bargain and most of them does not have room charges).
Can try their ktv but don't except too high on the quality - beer per bottle should not be more than rmb 28.
DS is only 1/3 the size of HZ city, so don't worry that you will lost your way.
DS to HZ city takes 70mins by bus.
Old 23-09-2009, 02:23 PM
Samster

Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibaxian View Post
Bro,

some DS tips for you.
You can try 'da ya wan' - 大亚湾, beach and a place for seafood (cheap and fresh).
DS sauna standard price is starting from rmb 148 (some of the sn can bargain and most of them does not have room charges).
Can try their ktv but don't except too high on the quality - beer per bottle should not be more than rmb 28.
DS is only 1/3 the size of HZ city, so don't worry that you will lost your way.
DS to HZ city takes 70mins by bus.
Haha everything is so affordable here for poor man like me.
All the CASH KINGs please 高台贵手. Give me some breathing space.
Can't compete with you guys in DG towns. LOL.
If this upcoming trip is satisfactory I'll set up camp in HZ/DS liao.

Haha never tried suana that's so cheap before at ₯148.
Have to see for myself. ₯148 for one shot/60min is understandable.
Cheapest I've tried is ₯168 in ZH for multiple shots/90min.

Looks like I must dedicate 2 days each for Huizhou and Danshui.

Thanks again for the suggestions and advice.
Very excited as I'll be in HZ next week!
Old 23-09-2009, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

You are so sexcited like a virgin having his first bonk hahahha

I ah pek no know computer no know how to paste the map, Tony can you do it. Please max the scale as well. thanks.

??????(??) ??,?????

Quote:
A
Thanks again for the suggestions and advice.
Very excited as I'll be in HZ next week!

Old 23-09-2009, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 18
shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of

Good saying, bro.
Recently I entertained a group of 5 Malaysians in CP together with 2 Hong Kong guys. That night, we went for drinking at Manhattan ktv. When the bill came, we spent over rmb 5000 just on drinking beers. As the Hong Kong guys and I were checking the bills, one of the Malaysians shows us the bad face and paid the bill (which supposed to be paid by the Hong Kong guy).
The Hong Kong guy said previously Hong Kong & Taiwanese are famous in CP as they are generous. However, when they become smart and spend the money wisely, CP said they love Singaporean (due to generous). Now Singaporean has drop to 2nd place as they know how to spend the money wisely and Malaysian has taken over the 1st place. Of course, I know that CP ktv is cheaper than Singapore and Malaysia. But it doesn’t need we should act ‘大爷’ and spoilt the market. No doubt the entertainment in Huizhou is cheaper than Dongguan, so I hope that all brothers can spend their money wisely in HZ.
Old 23-09-2009, 10:40 PM
Samster

惠州夜景

Old 23-09-2009, 10:42 PM
Samster

惠州夜景

Old 23-09-2009, 10:46 PM
Samster

惠州大亚湾风光

Old 23-09-2009, 10:50 PM
Samster

惠州大亚湾风光

Old 24-09-2009, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
You are so sexcited like a virgin having his first bonk hahahha

I ah pek no know computer no know how to paste the map, Tony can you do it. Please max the scale as well. thanks.

Huiyang, Danshui Map
Hahaha yes very sexcited.
It's like when I first discovered Zhuhai and Shenzhen.
The more I cheong the more cheaper kang tao I dug out.

As for the map the link is good is enough for navigation.
You can scroll and zoom in/out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibaxian View Post
Good saying, bro.
Recently I entertained a group of 5 Malaysians in CP together with 2 Hong Kong guys. That night, we went for drinking at Manhattan ktv. When the bill came, we spent over rmb 5000 just on drinking beers. As the Hong Kong guys and I were checking the bills, one of the Malaysians shows us the bad face and paid the bill (which supposed to be paid by the Hong Kong guy).

The Hong Kong guy said previously Hong Kong & Taiwanese are famous in CP as they are generous. However, when they become smart and spend the money wisely, CP said they love Singaporean (due to generous). Now Singaporean has drop to 2nd place as they know how to spend the money wisely and Malaysian has taken over the 1st place. Of course, I know that CP ktv is cheaper than Singapore and Malaysia. But it doesn’t need we should act ‘大爷’ and spoilt the market. No doubt the entertainment in Huizhou is cheaper than Dongguan, so I hope that all brothers can spend their money wisely in HZ.
How many times have you heard CP WLs telling you Taiwanese men are petty? Yes there're bad eggs in every nationality.
However I think the true fact is the Taiwanese/Hong Kongers are more street smart than Singaporeans/Malaysians.
Thus "less generous" as they know the market rate and don't want to spoil the market.
One senior ZH bro advised me before. "Don't spoil market and let these girls take advantage of you."

Through our conversations you really open up my mind on the Taiwanese's perspective when they operate in China.
Taiwanese and Hong Kongers have a good head start of 20 years than us.

Hopefully one day I can hear China WLs telling me Singaporeans are "petty".
Probably that time I think it's very hard to find carrot heads from Singapore.
Maybe in 10 years time?
Old 24-09-2009, 07:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikitong View Post
No No...now confirmed..from 16th ~ 20th...only to CP and CA...if u wanna go HZ...then I will squeeze in lor..hehehee!

Great then we can meet lah......

The last i was in DS early this year wif Huzhige n his gs..... I recalled i enjoy the He yan Hakka food very much....

If u hv time yes.,,, we can go over HZ or DS.....DS is only abt 1 hr plus by express bus fm SZ louhu.....Maybe we go HZ city this time...One night enough liao...

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Last edited by Sinoview; 24-09-2009 at 08:18 AM.
Old 24-09-2009, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Hahaha yes very sexcited.
It's like when I first discovered Zhuhai and Shenzhen.
The more I cheong the more cheaper kang tao I dug out.

Taiwanese and Hong Kongers have a good head start of 20 years than us.
Bro CM commented that U r like a Virgin waitin to be fcuked for the first time. As usual ll try to be as diplomatic as i can, like in the "cp thread". I like to think that U r like Alice in a newly discovery wonderland of her own.....But that wonderland many hv seen n done that liao......

My young bro, HZ n DS hv been around for years....many of us hv been there more than three yrs ago..Some bro i know ll even longer than that. U think China businessmen or china marketeers r "idiot" is it ? Selling stuff at 148, 248 or even 348 if they can be marketed at 500, 600 or 700rmb...( Many Sauna s in CP/Dalang/Ca/ Prince hv 500 even 600 grade now......)

一分钱一分货.... the basis principle of life....

BTW, hv u ask bro SBX wat's 148 include or mean and u started jumping ???
Sounded more like the KTV procing to me.....hehe/

Yr louhu chun, 100rmb bonk i m sure many bro wont even walk near left alone go up the dirty n smelly cubical to bonk them. Did u bring yr own shower tower or u really use their recycle ones to clean up after yr bonk ? Do u know how dirty is the recycle ones ? Or u just use tissue paper to clean yrself up ? Did u smell the residue of the smelly bed sheet n pillow which wasnt change for weeks........

Bro...it's NOT a matter of cash king or poor man...it's the basis personal comfort, hygiene n safety that matters for most bro here... Not everyone r like u, prepared to risk and carry a "weapon belt" wif u and able to go such low end slumps .....

Some TWn n Hkeys may hv some headstart over Malaysian n Sporean but still r many were been conned loft right n centre. We seen so many in cp till these days? Wat a 5k rmb to a rich Malaysian. To them them they can afford it and most importantly felt happy to part wif it ...so be it.......

Not everyone look money so BIG as U lah...... Many of us r not that rich but we want to maintain a certain standard n lifestyle..... We hv out growth the back lane era long ago liao......

Like our good bro sbx.....He also visited CP sometime n wento Manhattan ktv recently....U think he's an idiot ? should hv enjoy in HZ or DS ktv ?..... Class bro....different class, crowd, mood, etc etc...

I may not know HZ n DS well but having been there both DS n HZ city a few times n inputs fm friends recently, definitely HZ n DS r NOT in the category of CP.

We all understand that its "to each his own"....but u also hv to be mindful that not many bros share yr views on such low ends kind of stuff...... certainly they wont clap when u get so exciting over such cheap stuff.....hehe...

Have fun.....

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1