The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2023, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 18
DaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant future
Re: Do you feel awkward visiting different ml from the same shop?

Didn't feel awkward at all.
They have to take it with a pinch of salt if we decided to try other MLs.
We need to have variations also mah
Old 12-04-2023, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3322 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
My regular at the West does feel jealous when I did once book another ML which she found out later, I did it when she was on her regular off-day, afterwhich the feel is no longer the same as she casually said I am just another customer.
She is just being honest. You are really just another customer contributing to her income.
Old 12-04-2023, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Why think so much.. she just a ml.. and u a pay customer.. u think she jealous becos u find other ml? She not happy u give other ml money than suppose to belong to her..

Just pay fuck and go.. no need think too much.. haha
Old 12-04-2023, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Cowpay69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clonie View Post
I think it's the fear of losing some privileges from the regular ML. Of course in theory they should be upping their service to retain or draw us back to their side but it may differ in reality.
Agree with you bro. Through my personal experience, the chemistry build up over time might be affected, which also affects service quality and some special “privileges”. I assume even the MLs has some kind of pride amongst themselves if you are a regular in their shop because of that one angpai. Just my 2 cents.
Old 13-04-2023, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1324 / Power: 6
SoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud of

I visited this curtain shop 3 times, different ML each time. That MP got 4 ML there.

First time, book ML 1, go enjoy my deed. Sweet talk her then she intro me other 2 ML, ask me try them next time

Second time, book ML 2, go enjoy my deed. On my way out saw ML 1, we greeted each other, i squeezed her a bit discreetly when I was on my way out

Third time, book ML 3, on my way out met ML 2, had a small chat and brushed her asset a bit for cheap thrills.

They all quite friendly and I don’t really feel the awkwardness. But I heard some MP the MLs very politics 1, gets jealous if u visit someone else
Old 13-04-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 0
syncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Why even worry about this?
The SW are there to make $$.
You are the customer paying the SW.
Its your choice
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
Why think so much.. she just a ml.. and u a pay customer.. u think she jealous becos u find other ml? She not happy u give other ml money than suppose to belong to her..

Just pay fuck and go.. no need think too much.. haha
singapore is after all the beta/simp capital of the world
Old 13-04-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by syncrossed View Post
singapore is after all the beta/simp capital of the world
Haha.. that why so many rejected in their country come to singapore to earn big lor.. haha..
Old 09-04-2024, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
tigger0201 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

At first time i awkward when i back there with my friend. and my friend chose a girl who had previously been with me. but now it has become normal hahaha
Old 09-04-2024, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 535 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

will be awkward if every ml has given you special..they will definitely share their experience with one another about u...unless you are trying to make them jealous for not giving you good service that's why you choose others...
Old 09-04-2024, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Have you tried engaging both MLs at the same time giving you special?
Old 09-04-2024, 04:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Sianzz89 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I just enjoy hahaha
Old 09-04-2024, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 1
Fabil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFabil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Tried before 2 viet sisters working at the same shop. Elder sis first, then when one day she busy, recommended her younger sis. Subsequently I sometimes alternate between the two. Each got their own strengths.

No tarma because it was a "clean" shop No awkwardness, and it only got awkward later on when they graduated to offering hj, then ask if I received from the other sister.

Now they each work on opposite side of SG, different shops, and I only stuck with one that's nearby!
Is the younger sis still at the shop in the north?
Old 09-04-2024, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 13
Jubic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJubic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Why awkward. The MLs sure discuss about you among themselves.
Old 09-04-2024, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
h8ers1987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh8ers1987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh8ers1987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh8ers1987 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried all at belle aesthetic, not awkward at all
Old 09-04-2024, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15583 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8ers1987 View Post
Tried all at belle aesthetic, not awkward at all
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1