The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2018, 10:54 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Cockroaches fighting really xia xui...better avoid Nha Trang...
__________________________________________________ __________________

Chinese tourists fight restaurant staff over bill in Vietnam

The foreign visitors refused to pay as they supposed that they received an incorrect bill

By Thai Xuan / Tuoi Tre News Tuesday, May 8, 2018, 10:47 GMT+7

Violence broke out on Sunday between a group of Chinese tourists and

About 15 Chinese tourists supposed that the restaurant had not calculated the cost of their meal based on the prices listed on the menu, according to preliminary investigation.

But the violence was prejudicial to the image of local tourism, she added.
Those ah tiong really jialat. Go every country also chunt pattern.

Think rich can yaya papaya..

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 14-05-2018, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

HCM still a dangerous place if not careful...simply lawlessness...

​Two fatally slashed, three injured by motorbike thieves in Ho Chi Minh City

All of the five are ‘street knights,’ locals who volunteer to keep their neighborhoods free of criminals

By Son Luong / Tuoi Tre News Monday, May 14, 2018, 07:57 GMT+7

Two members of an unofficial ‘street guardian’ group were slashed to death, while three others were wounded as they tried to stop a gang of thieves from stealing an expensive scooter in Ho Chi Minh City on Sunday night.

The incident took place in front of a store on Cach Mang Thang Tam Street in Ward 10, District 3 at around 9:00 pm, involving five ‘street knights,’ people who voluntarily patrol their neighborhoods to detect and catch criminals, and four motorbike thieves, according to police.

The ‘street knights’ had been followed the gang of thieves from the nearby Tan Binh District when they saw them stopped in front of the store and started to steal an SH scooter parked there.

As the ‘street knights’ jumped in and besieged the thieves, the criminals managed to run away on two motorbikes.

The thieves had been chased by the vigilantes for a few hundred meters, when they immediately stopped and took out different weapons to aggressively fight back.

As they are not recognized as authorized law enforcement officers, all ‘street guardians’ are not allowed to be armed for their own protection.

The thieves fatally slashed two ‘street knights’ and wounded three others before fleeing the scene.

The deceased were identified as Nguyen Hoang Nam, 29, a Ho Chi Minh City resident, and 42-year-old Nguyen Van Thoi, hailing from the south-central province of Binh Dinh.

Local media said Thoi made a livelihood by running a sidewalk hat stall near the Truong Chinh - Truong Cong Dinh intersection in Tan Binh District.

The injured ‘street knights’ were immediately rushed to the hospital, with one of them being in a critical condition, according to officers.

Ho Chi Minh City police have examined the scene of incident, performed autopsy and collected testimonies from eyewitnesses.

Police are still investigating the case.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-05-2018, 11:14 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Little Tokyo in the heart of Saigon

Hundreds of Japanese businesses operate near the Thai Van Lung-Le Thanh Ton junction in District 1

By Tien Bui/Tuoi Tre News Contributor Monday, May 14, 2018, 10:06 GMT+7

The presence of Japanese culture is omnipresent in Ho Chi Minh City, but it is mostly concentrated in Residential Units 33, 34 and 36 of Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, near the corner of Thai Van Lung and Le Thanh Ton Streets.

This area has been given the title “Little Tokyo.”

It is not an overstatement to call “Little Tokyo” a Japanese wonderland.

Here, Japanese-owned pubs, barbecue restaurants, and massage services abound. Japanese signage overwhelms Vietnamese translations.

Japanese style is maintained throughout the neighborhood, including in each business’s interior design and customer service.

‘Are you a Japanese?’ asked a landlord

Little Tokyo is not only a hot spot for Japanese restaurants, but home to the densest population of Japanese nationals in the city, according a resident here.

Within Residential Unit 34 only, 68 out of 70 Vietnamese house owners rent accommodation to Japanese.

Some residents use the property for business, while others simply need long-term accommodation.

“In this area, most Vietnamese rent out their property and live in other neighborhoods, so there are few locals here. The residences are all rental properties, but only for Japanese!” a property manager explained.

Ph., the owner of Residential Unit 34, said that he offers three rooms for rent.

He used to accept tourists of different nationalities, but over the last two years he has adopted a Japanese-only policy.

His priority for Japanese tenants stems from his personal experiences during a trip to Japan he took to care for his pregnant daughter.

“While I was at the airport in Tokyo, I received enormous support from airport ground staff,” he elaborated.

While his daughter was going into labor, he witnessed the highest level of dedication and responsibility from medical staff, an experience which made him fond of Japanese culture.

Back home, he began to notice the sense of discipline, hygiene, tidiness, and work ethics prevalent in his five young Japanese tenants.

“The Japanese are the most easy-going of all the foreigners I’ve known. They are highly disciplined and persevering,” Ph. concluded.

A Japanese noodle restaurant

With a tiny sign written in only Japanese, the noodle shop 75TD of Tomidaya is easy to miss.

Most of the tiny 15m² restaurant is kitchen space. Diners sit at an L-shaped dining area with enough stools to host only eight people at a time.

On a recent evening, seven customers patiently waited outside the restaurant.

After being seated, the friendly waiters showed a menu with only eight dishes, mainly ramen (rounded noodles served in soup) and tsukemen (rectangular noodles served on two plates).

The prices ranged from VND100,000 (US$4) to VND190,000 ($8) per bowl.

Diners at 75TD of Tomidaya are also treated to clear views of the chefs’ artistic cooking while eagerly awaiting their meals.

Tomidaya, the owner, has his own way of keeping customers focused solely on the food – he stares at anyone brave enough to talk over the meal until they shut up and finish their bowl.

Ho Hoang Anh, a chef who specializes in traditional Vietnamese royal foods, was one customer at the restaurant.

She praised the richness of the broth, the softness of the meat, the firmness of boiled bamboo shoots, and the scent of seasoned egg yolks.

“The chef placed all his heart into every single bowl of noodles. I was not only eating the noodles themselves, but I was inspired by the Japanese cooks,” she added.

“They truly value their food and consider each dish a work of cuisine art.”

This restaurant in particular does not offer takeaways despite occasional customer requests.

The reason, according to Duong Tieu Loc, a chef here, is the meticulousness of the owner.

“Tomidaya is highly cautious with his noodle dishes and would never allow them to be taken out of the place,” he explained.

“Everything about each noodle bowl has been perfectly calculated, including the amounts of ingredients and the time for consumption. Once a bowl is taken home, it will lose its quality, which is the last thing Tomiyada would like to see.”

Old 14-05-2018, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Im00n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Paying 300k to 400k for a HJ in Dainam is already on the lower end side so you did not do that bad

17 shots for your humble contribution

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
I did some research by reading everyone's review around here. So I have everyone to thanks. My friend girl first offer was 500k. But he was just accompanying me so he keep rejecting until she lowered to 300k. Then happily jerk him off. Me on the other hand was given black face. Damn pissed for this. I think either people spoil the market so they demanded that much or they think I carrot. But one thing is their girl looks really not bad. Just that attitude when nego-ing very bad
Old 14-05-2018, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im00n View Post
I did some research by reading everyone's review around here. So I have everyone to thanks. My friend girl first offer was 500k. But he was just accompanying me so he keep rejecting until she lowered to 300k. Then happily jerk him off. Me on the other hand was given black face. Damn pissed for this. I think either people spoil the market so they demanded that much or they think I carrot. But one thing is their girl looks really not bad. Just that attitude when nego-ing very bad
You said it all...these gals working will never short of clients who willing to pay...simply becos every forums or boards written about them...market spoiled long ago...

Old 14-05-2018, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
They did not just survived, they mutated to be the big arrogant farks they are today.....
What doesn't kill them, makes them stronger?

Quote:
Trust me, they wont close forever, they will be back in operation in a couple of days or weeks time
Hahaha I went there once in April.

The "waitresses" there very hiong.
I kena "robbed" by my "waitress"!
Old 14-05-2018, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post

My clone, what u doing in HCMC? Want to setup your hand holding service?
Old 14-05-2018, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
My clone, what u doing in HCMC? Want to setup your hand holding service?
Hand hold your head lah!

Went to cheong in HCMC during April as 9 years never drop by liao!
Vietcongs more and more greedy for money these days!
Old 14-05-2018, 04:48 PM
Samster

Guess what is this dish?

Stuff yourself silly at this food paradise on Vietnam’s south-central coast

By Thu Chinh May 14, 2018 | 03:35 pm GMT+7

Impress your friends with this food guide on a trip to Phu Yen Province this summer.

click here...https://e.vnexpress.net/news/travel-...t-3748222.html

Old 15-05-2018, 08:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
gazillions of farts have lah...$$$$ dun have lah...

Wah this one even largi effective one whiff of your hurricane fart they all die immediately and disappear into the wind

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 15-05-2018, 08:08 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Surely and sincerely I trust you...

Surely and sincerely I kena suan.......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 15-05-2018, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Those ah tiong really jialat. Go every country also chunt pattern.

Think rich can yaya papaya..

That is why every cuntry they contaminate now with their presence hates them to the core especially those WLs

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 15-05-2018, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
HCM still a dangerous place if not careful...simply lawlessness...

​Two fatally slashed, three injured by motorbike thieves in Ho Chi Minh City

All of the five are ‘street knights,’ locals who volunteer to keep their neighborhoods free of criminals

Aiyoh should have at least a baton for self-defence, makes no sense to go after criminals with just bare hands

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 15-05-2018, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im00n View Post

Shiok mah, you also should happily teh her neh neh while she black face jerk you off........

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 15-05-2018, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
What doesn't kill them, makes them stronger?

Hahaha I went there once in April.

Your words too nice liao lah, what stronger.....more fark tup is more like it.....

Okay mah, you also robbed some of her pussy juice and also ordered "teh ni jit puay" mah......

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1