The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2018, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1043 / Power: 20
A-MEN has much to be proud ofA-MEN has much to be proud ofA-MEN has much to be proud ofA-MEN has much to be proud ofA-MEN has much to be proud ofA-MEN has much to be proud ofA-MEN has much to be proud ofA-MEN has much to be proud of
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Many FL at Darling Darlin Nagaworld is asking for USD200 per pop nowadays. Not cheap nowadays....
Old 10-08-2018, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
inluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-MEN View Post
Many FL at Darling Darlin Nagaworld is asking for USD200 per pop nowadays. Not cheap nowadays....
Yeah with crazy prices like that might as well go other countries. Plus it doesn't help us that USD is strong, kena double whammy
Old 10-08-2018, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Cambodians are very good in psychological bargaining for eg when I was at Phnom Penh airport and ask for the taxi price to Sihanouk, they quoted me usd150. The actual price should be from usd40-usd60.

So they know that most people would not bargain down to usd60 and they would be very happy to let go at usd80 and above.

Fortunately I was born in the era where bargaining was the norm in Singapore in the 1960s.

And so I managed to bargain the taxi price from USD150 to usd60.

Similarly with the wls in Cambodia,they will always quote u very high price wherever they maybe and the quotation is dependent on your body language.

On average, I belief that these wls are happy to receive usd30 into their pocket per day (after minusing okt fee, barfine etc).
Old 10-08-2018, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Phnom Penh

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedaysomehow View Post
Phnom Penh is getting more and more expensive because foreigners/Singaporeans are willing to pay $100 for overnight service.

However, local rates remain low as most locals cant afford to pay high price.
So if we want to have cheaper rates, we ought to go places like in Kap, Kampot etc.
Thanks for the recommendation.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by inluv07 View Post
Yeah with crazy prices like that might as well go other countries. Plus it doesn't help us that USD is strong, kena double whammy
Well said bros!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Cambodians are very good in psychological bargaining for eg when I was at Phnom Penh airport and ask for the taxi price to Sihanouk, they quoted me usd150. The actual price should be from usd40-usd60.

Similarly with the wls in Cambodia, they will always quote u very high price wherever they maybe and the quotation is dependent on your body language.
Yes same in the rest of the less developed ASEAN countries.
Even in Mexico!

Their infrastructure and education level may be backward but their street smartness is way ahead than first world nations.
First world nation citizens have never tasted real hardship such as eating porridge with soy sauce or kiam cai.

If one knows the real market rate and stand firm without appearing desperate you'll get the real local rate even as a foreigner.
I always use my fake Thai smile when I negotiate.
What about you guys hahaha?

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 10-08-2018 at 04:23 PM.
Old 10-08-2018, 04:53 PM
Samster

sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
Re: Phnom Penh

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Thanks for the recommendation.

Yes same in the rest of the less developed ASEAN countries.
Even in Mexico!

Their infrastructure and education level may be backward but their street smartness is way ahead than first word nations.....
Hi, I believe next month is going to be your first trip to Cambodia.

If this is so, be aware of pick pockets by wls. As a first timer, I recommend u to stay in Angkor International Hotel at usd25 per night inclusive of breakfast and it's walking distance to st136. They have a safe in every room. So before u bring ladies into yr room, u keep all yr valuables in the safe first, so no more worries and headache. Security is also very good.

Also it's best you bring a shorts or underwear with zip pocket to keep yr money, in this way u made it difficult for pickpocketeer.

If you pick gals from 11.30pm onwards at the Riverside pubs, u shld be able to get them at usd50 plus usd10bar fine for LT. You can try your luck at usd40.

Those gals at nagaworld or darling darling, it's true they are pretty and well dressed but u can find these types of gals at the Riverside pubs too and at a very much lower price. At the Riverside pubs, if you are willing to pay usd100 for LT, u are KING.

Just for the sake of curiosity, it's good u visit wat Phnom around 9pm but leave yr valuables,money,passport etc in the hotel. From wat Phnom then walk towards the river. Then walk up and down the road along the river about 100metres up and down, there's some wls here. Sometimes there are good ones.

U may also visit PONTOON and HEART OF DARKNESS. Both are discos and near to each other. I love to order a coconut and drink by the roadside stall and watch the activities.
Old 10-08-2018, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Phnom Penh

Bro sohbuckkong,

Thanks for the tips.

Actually my budget for ST bonk is under US$30!
Old 10-08-2018, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Hi, I believe next month is going to be your first trip to Cambodia.

If this is so, be aware of pick pockets by wls. As a first timer, I recommend u to stay in Angkor International Hotel at usd25 per night inclusive of breakfast and it's walking distance to st136. They have a safe in every room. So before u bring ladies into yr room, u keep all yr valuables in the safe first, so no more worries and headache. Security is also very good.
Well said, bro Sohbuckkong,
Can you still find FLs near Wat Phnom at around USD30 these days like some years ago. Thanks.
Old 10-08-2018, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyLiveOnce View Post
Well said, bro Sohbuckkong,
Can you still find FLs near Wat Phnom at around USD30 these days like some years ago. Thanks.
Some yrs ago was USD 5 or 10.... so which yrs were u talking about?
Old 10-08-2018, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 11
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

under 30$ got shadow or not? under 50$ maybe, on streets further away from tourist traps on 136 n 130 and not so chio and near bar closing hour than maybe can under 50$
Old 13-08-2018, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 8
Fatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of light

some of the bar girls now charge 100 for LT
Old 15-08-2018, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
ValentinoV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros here need advice. U all change money to USD and use USD there? no need change cambodia money at all ah?

Also can recommend clean and new hotel? Budget below 80 per night

Last edited by ValentinoV; 15-08-2018 at 03:49 PM.
Old 15-08-2018, 08:24 PM
Samster

bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValentinoV View Post
bros here need advice. U all change money to USD and use USD there? no need change cambodia money at all ah?

Also can recommend clean and new hotel? Budget below 80 per night
anything smaller than 1usd in change they will give u riel, other than that, all places accept USD, as for hotel, try harmony or sun n moon, new n near action area, btw harmony is new but asshole security, tried bringing 2 girls up but they wont allow, only allow 1, i fuck care bring up anyways, they came up n keep ringing n banging door, kill all my mood
Old 15-08-2018, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
ValentinoV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the response bro. So wad hotel u recommend for 3some? I did shortlisted vacation boutique hotel but dont know allow more than one guest or not..
Old 15-08-2018, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValentinoV View Post
Thanks for the response bro. So wad hotel u recommend for 3some? I did shortlisted vacation boutique hotel but dont know allow more than one guest or not..
so far, lux, riverstar, khmer royal, hv allowed more than 1 girl but those r old hotels, not in ur requirement
Old 16-08-2018, 05:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
anything sma........., btw harmony is new but asshole security, tried bringing 2 girls up but they wont allow, only allow 1, i fuck care bring up anyways, they came up n keep ringing n banging door, kill all my mood
Ya, Angkor international hotel also don't allow two gals to go into our rooms.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1