The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2015, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Superrich1965 today doing 25 for normal notes, 25.1 for 1000bills......... Rainy season lelong?
GM doing between 24.89-24.96..........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 18-06-2015, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Thailand reports first case of MERS.

Thailand's Health Minister Rajata Rajatanavin says that a man from the Middle East has tested positive for the MERS virus.

Thailand's Health Minister confirms the first case of MERS in Bangkok.

BANGKOK: Thailand's Health Minister Rajata Rajatanavin on Thursday (Jun 18) said a man from the Middle East has tested positive for the Middle Eastern Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) in Bangkok.

The confirmed case is a man in his 70s, according to a report from the Thai health ministry. The patient is a businessman from Oman, reported Reuters.

The ministry also said that 56 people were being monitored for the virus, with three more quarantined. The patient, as well as those under quarantine and being monitored, are warded at the Bamrasnaradura Infectious Diseases Institute in Nonthaburi province, said the minister.

The infected patient was in Thailand to seek treatment for a heart condition and was admitted at a private hospital on Jun 15, according to the health ministry. He and his relatives were separated from the other patients as a precaution.

He was then transferred to the Bamrasnaradura Infectious Diseases Institute on Thursday and is now being kept in isolation where his condition is stable, the health ministry said.

- CNA/rw
Old 18-06-2015, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Francis85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Shark CMI........

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Thanks.

We should also have 9 agogo bars in a day. So as to bring vigor and luck to our cheonging lifestyle.

First to nana. Rainbow 1,2,3,4 then to cowboy's dollhouse, shark bar and Baccara followed by patpong King's corner and black pagoda.

Also massage parlours. Amsterdam,la belle, lord , Nataree ,Emmanuelle , hi class massage ,Alaina and Poseidon and copa cobana.
Old 18-06-2015, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Francis85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Go with me in Nov ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Can share which temples to go in Bangkok for the 9 temples run? Because bro treemon provided a incomplete one. I would like to make one if possible in Bangkok since I can't find time to make at Ayuthaya or other provinces. Many thanks. Hope it's not off topic.
Old 19-06-2015, 10:19 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Will the recent MER case in bkk affect people from chionging bkk?

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 19-06-2015, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis85 View Post
Shark CMI........
U sure or not bro? Shark bar has the next best line up for agogo girls after Baccara. How long u never step into this bar? Lol. U go inside dollhouse u be even shocked with the line up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis85 View Post
Go with me in Nov ???
If I can find time I will surely go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
I think news of STDs/HIV in some joints will deter more people than MER cases. Lol. Anyway still plenty of Singaporeans in Bkk right now.
Old 19-06-2015, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Mers oredi in Thailand..Phillipine and Malaysia. Dun be surprised if it surfaces in sinkieland too.

Better hide in HDB flat. To me its much less of a risk than catching HIV from WL.

Crossing the road is also risky.
Old 19-06-2015, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Better hide in HDB flat. To me its much less of a risk than catching HIV from WL.
Be very scare.... stay at home n pray hard.
Old 19-06-2015, 11:43 PM
Samster

Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Im in seoul now n will be in bkk next weekend......... MERS isnt stopping me unless sinkie authority quarantines me when i return n stop me from going bkk Life too short to worri all tis, hua hee jiu ho...........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 19-06-2015, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Im in seoul now n will be in bkk next weekend......... MERS isnt stopping me unless sinkie authority quarantines me when i return n stop me from going bkk Life too short to worri all tis, hua hee jiu ho...........
Better wear face mask..., especially inside the plane la.. If SG got MERS case now.. U sure kena quarantine when back.. Take care..
Old 19-06-2015, 11:58 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

LOL!! Thanks for all t he feedback. I myself think is not a big issue. Will be heading down for holiday soon.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 20-06-2015, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Mers oredi in Thailand.

Crossing the road is also risky.
no worries, i know a part time chef in patts, his curry chicken and nasi lemak can kill all gems...
Old 20-06-2015, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
+2 back for you.
Old 21-06-2015, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 293 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27784 / Power: 32
meatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bro,
return yr upz by 14 pts.
Enjoy !!

[Due to the uplist is long, for time being, MINIMUM 8 points required to exchange. Thanks all bros / sis. Cheers]
Old 21-06-2015, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Better wear face mask..., especially inside the plane la.. If SG got MERS case now.. U sure kena quarantine when back.. Take care..
Thanks bro for the concern........... see u soon in bkk

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1