The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2024, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 0
RaymondRedd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaymondRedd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaymondRedd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaymondRedd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaymondRedd is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Yu Hua Hawker Centre (Renovation)

When to Jurong East Yuhua Hawker Centre, unluckily it's on renovation

No choice but to eat 烧鸭饭 in the Coffee Shop next to it. After makan and while smoking, saw a beautiful ML seating outside the shop.

Since got time to kill, approach her, ask the price, and goes straight in for a relaxing hot weather massage.

She is a pleasant looking Viet ML whom can speak good mandarin (slim body with natural C cup) looks young but cannot tell her age (maybe about early 30s). She started with a great strong back massage, moving down to legs and she gave a super solid lower body massage and she slid her hands into the forbidden region to performance great HDLY to keep my spirit feeling damn high.

Thereafter me turn over, she surprised me with her knowledge to Juagen me for another 15 minutes which make my little bro turns really hard. Right after the Juagen she moves to my right, besides the massage bed to took great care to tease me and ran her hands all over my body, lick my nipple, kisses my lip and I squeeze her natural C cup handful natural breast / zhut zhut while she gave me a good sensual release until I'm completely milk dry.

These are my ratings:
Appearance: 8.5/10 (90% of WeChat photos are identical)
Figure: Slim, about 1.65 meters and white smooth skin
Bust: Beautiful natural "C" cup
HJ: Start slow, then slowly pick up speed at the end of the climax
Dmg: $55.00 + tips @ market price
RTF: Absolutely
Old 22-04-2024, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has much to be proud ofPeePeeBoyinSG has much to be proud ofPeePeeBoyinSG has much to be proud ofPeePeeBoyinSG has much to be proud ofPeePeeBoyinSG has much to be proud ofPeePeeBoyinSG has much to be proud ofPeePeeBoyinSG has much to be proud ofPeePeeBoyinSG has much to be proud ofPeePeeBoyinSG has much to be proud ofPeePeeBoyinSG has much to be proud of
Re: Yu Hua Hawker Centre (Renovation)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondRedd View Post

No choice but to eat 烧鸭饭 in the Coffee Shop next to it. After makan and while smoking, saw a beautiful ML seating outside the shop.

Since got time to kill, approach her, ask the price, and goes straight in for a relaxing hot weather massage.

She is a pleasant looking Viet ML whom can speak good mandarin (slim body with natural C cup) looks young but cannot tell her age (maybe about early 30s). She started with a great strong back massage, moving down to legs and she gave a super solid lower body massage and she slid her hands into the forbidden region to performance great HDLY to keep my spirit feeling damn high.

Thereafter me turn over, she surprised me with her knowledge to Juagen me for another 15 minutes which make my little bro turns really hard. Right after the Juagen she moves to my right, besides the massage bed to took great care to tease me and ran her hands all over my body, lick my nipple, kisses my lip and I squeeze her natural C cup handful natural breast / zhut zhut while she gave me a good sensual release until I'm completely milk dry.

These are my ratings:
Nice find, and thanks for sharing.
Old Yesterday, 11:04 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 833 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120030 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

These are my ratings:

Bro, is it the middle shop with full black uniform? There are 2 viets there and 1 of them looks really good with fair skin and slutty face but body I feel average. Age wise should be 30+.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old Yesterday, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Jasontankk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

These are my ratings:

Hi bro, care to share the location as keen on trying since staying in the west. TIA
Old Yesterday, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14259 / Power: 17
Koizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks RaymondRedd for sharing.

The shop got renovated previously and the entrance fee increased to $55 now. There is no attached shower and the common bathroom is at the end.

She should be in her early 30s but looks younger than her age. Her assets are enhanced instead of natural. However, her massage is quite good.

Be careful to those who plan to visit her that she may ask for more tips along the way.

Min 2 points to trade.
Never return: undergroundtree, 18sons, qwerty1213, SaintTKP, kungfuman, mightyys, Littleyk, lipe, gianttissue, Warzboy, SoftRiceKing, babyonboard, elvis, ppt2, Sylvan

BACKLISTED
Shan Shan
慧玲 (Hui Ling)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1