The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-06-2019, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
you just broke many hearts. There are many here who believe their angels are so pure that they won't fuck anyone.

If can't get FJ, it just means the money you offer is not high enough.
It is that simple.
Some ppl will say they got it for free....but well....they can spin all kinds of tales on the forum.
These WLs only got one true love n that chap is in China n likely a good for nothing money sucker.
Love is blind.
Old 20-06-2019, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

This is the 3rd I visiting ladies from the sites. Totally disappointed.

SLG- Yiyi

Experience: 40 mins of the time will using one hand to reply msg. And yes I only with her for 40 mins. The massage is just like pressing her body weight on me.

Look: I never expected the difference will be so huge. And I think she is more than 50kg as stated.

Boobs: Not for boobs lover. I have a very small hand. My hand can fully grab her boobs. I think the most is a small B.

Sensual and gfe: I can't feel it.

Rtm: No. This is the last time I try ladies from the sites. I will go back my favourite spa. At least I have a proper massage.
Old 20-06-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 9
MetalWater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros kind enough to pm me hebes number or we chat? Went to her before but didn't save the number
Old 20-06-2019, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
johnlucus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
I would say all MLs offer FJ. Just that at what price you can offer. Masquerading as ML helps to give them a sense of demureness to customers.
True that.

Its a much better option than spend it on getting them gifts (some gifts add up can unlock a few times liao lolz) . Even the likes of those recent APs like Doxxa, Bxxy, Brxxxe or if you wana go further, 'Mxx-Ex' can be 'unlocked'. 'D' even ask how much I earn and can be my gf, she has a minimal target lolz. They are, after all, in this trade for the money. Don't ask me about the recent batch as they are still around.

Some bros like kopi have the looks and charm, but i prefer the more straight forward method lolz.

But word of warning, once 'unlocked', the novelty won't be the same. So be prepared to move on.

Remember, the game we are playing is all transactional. In fact, some of them are in this trade back in their country. So unless you want a gf or wife that has been 'used' many times, don't play the emotional game.
Old 20-06-2019, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
I would say all MLs offer FJ. Just that at what price you can offer. Masquerading as ML helps to give them a sense of demureness to customers.
By not stating a fix price for FJ, they can pick customers.
But as long the price is right, anything goes.
After all, how hard can FJ be for these gals?
Just open leg n go thru the motion.
In certain aspects, it is much more easy than doing massage.
Win win situation for the ML. No matter which way the transaction goes.
you're spotted on. most provide FJ, but to some bros, they might think, oh u have chemistry with you hence you offer extra service to me.. i am special..

just part of marketing only.
Old 20-06-2019, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
you just broke many hearts. There are many here who believe their angels are so pure that they won't fuck anyone.

Ya man. Up till now I still believe I am the only one and special one.
Old 20-06-2019, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Won’t regret bro.
I’m just worried you go and find her endlessly
Visited XiXi. In MP and same concept as those at BQ and others that have closed. Paid $50 at counter. Hj $50:and If want more, be prepared to pay more. Person same as photo and massage generally better than those home based but not that long due to time constraint.
Old 20-06-2019, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Well you use money to unlock doesnt mean everyone else is using money to unlock. I for once had a fj from ml without any top up, she bullshit lots of things like she like me etc. But i know its just that I booked her at the time when she is horny.
Old 20-06-2019, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Well you use money to unlock doesnt mean everyone else is using money to unlock. I for once had a fj from ml without any top up, she bullshit lots of things like she like me etc. But i know its just that I booked her at the time when she is horny.
this case then i consider chemistry without any top up. maybe you too handsome for her
Only sally dun do FL
Old 20-06-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
johnlucus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Maybe she really dig your looks lolz.

Money or no money doesn't matter. What matters is, they are not as innocent as they seemed.

Get in, get out, move on. Afterall, that's what we are here in the first place right? Not matchmaking right? Lolz.
Old 20-06-2019, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Ya man. Up till now I still believe I am the only one and special one.
me too, I always thought I am the one and only skilful one
Old 20-06-2019, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
this case then i consider chemistry without any top up. maybe you too handsome for her
Only sally dun do FL
how you know?

now even wife also outside can taojiak and tell you she busy with work last night....
Old 20-06-2019, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ballyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Since the last summer left.. the one with the huge knockers left been trying to find a replacement.. anyone know any solid big boobs with slim
Body please let me know.. thanks
Old 20-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 45
i1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to all

wow surprise me again. learned a lot. didnt know all these when i am playing the game. i thought i am so special.

now everyone lets go unlock them. whos next? tian niu? my friend say last time can, dunno bullshitting or not, but now i know its true. learned a lot. Thanks. Going there now.

dont get why people need to reply a question to indirectly praise themselves lmao.

Look so many are going to be heartbroken(but only i know, i am so smart hehe).
Old 20-06-2019, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballyboy View Post
Since the last summer left.. the one with the huge knockers left been trying to find a replacement.. anyone know any solid big boobs with slim
Body please let me know.. thanks
BIG BOOB USUALLY NOT SO SLIM LAH
MORE MEATY
HOW BIG IS BIG
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1