The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2014, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 19
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold
Umno delegate warns gay marriage will see girls bringing girls with big breasts home!

http://therealsingapore.com/content/...g-breasts-home

A Selangor state, Malaysia delegate at this week’s UMNO party general assembly in Kuala Lumpur has warned against allowing LGBTI people to have equal rights in the majority Muslim South East Asian nation – but not for the reasons you would think.

Ruling party delegate Ismail Kijo fears that same-sex marriage will lead to lesbians bringing home partners that put their mother’s breasts to shame.

‘Malaysian mothers would be forced to face the harsh possibility that the partners of their daughters could have bigger breasts than them some day,’ Kijo warned, according to MalayMail Online.

‘Could you imagine how shocked the mother would be when she sees that this future “husband” [sic] has breasts bigger than hers?’

‘The breasts may be bigger than those owned by your mothers, ladies and gentlemen.’

Kijo also warned that allowing gay sons to get legally married could lead to the prospect of them bringing home partners with mustaches that put their father’s to shame.

‘The mother will be elated to meet her future “daughter-in-law” [sic], only to be shocked when she sees that her future “daughter-in-law” comes with a mustache bushier than [UMNO party permanent chair] Tan Sri [Badruddin Amiruldin].

The audience reportedly laughed at this second warning after sitting awkwardly through the first.

UMNO has been the main ruling party in Malaysia since it gained independence from Britain in 1957 and all six of Malaysia’s prime ministers since then have been UMNO members.

The UMNO party has frequently used the issue of homosexuality and LGBTI rights to try to tar Malaysian opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim since he split from UMNO in 1998 after being sacked as the country’s deputy prime minister.

Ibrahim has been dogged by repeated allegations that he has broken Malaysia’s colonial era anti-sodomy laws and has spent time in jail before being released by the courts over the issue and has taken accusers to court himself.

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 02-12-2014, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 19
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold
Re: Umno delegate warns gay marriage will see girls bringing girls with big breasts h

If liddat hor....WAH SAY....I don't mind gay marriage man, as long as lesbians bring big boobed women to SG...

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1