The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 31-05-2019, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
darkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud of
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by oats View Post
I dont think there is alot of changes of gals. Okt just now said got 2 new gals. I called no.5,
Is the existing batch of girl and I heard that no.10 went back from the gal i called.
Thanks bro
Old 31-05-2019, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

This house closed for so long, looks like got punish by av for STDs
Old 03-06-2019, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 6
Truekopi is one of the Best!Truekopi is one of the Best!Truekopi is one of the Best!Truekopi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oats View Post
I dont think there is alot of changes of gals. Okt just now said got 2 new gals. I called no.5,
Is the existing batch of girl and I heard that no.10 went back from the gal i called.
Good info bro, would it mean to suggest that G10 was infected and hence contributed partly to the extended closure?
Old 05-06-2019, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1386 / Power: 11
soupandsalad has much to be proud ofsoupandsalad has much to be proud ofsoupandsalad has much to be proud ofsoupandsalad has much to be proud ofsoupandsalad has much to be proud ofsoupandsalad has much to be proud ofsoupandsalad has much to be proud ofsoupandsalad has much to be proud ofsoupandsalad has much to be proud ofsoupandsalad has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
This house closed for so long, looks like got punish by av for STDs
Hiv std all due to bbbj?
Old 05-06-2019, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Joe2352 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today I read the old posts which has mentioned about No.2 is top service in this house. After I went there and realised the No.2 girl is the new girl. Her name called Luna. She is quite new in this field. Blowjob with CD. Don’t know how to ride horse, she prefer you on top... Not allow French kiss... But she have B or C cup of Boob size, nice body shape, slim and pretty face... When I finished in missionary and cum out, she directly go into shower room and wash her pussy, very care of hygiene... She still lack in GFE, She need more time to improve...
Old 05-06-2019, 09:39 PM
Samster

GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Its the old g2 that is top service....but now go back liao

Std from bbbj, most common is gonorrhoea. Im sure there are people with no symptom and think they are still clean.... But actually they are spreading gonorrhoea...

Since this house kenna afew times already, most likely is 1 of their loyal regulars who has asymptotic gonorrhea
Old 05-06-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
dave997319 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Definitely is gonorrhorea. Another old batch left behind is no 3. Fake boobs. Also another cock sucker ... be careful of KC by her. old No 1 still around?
Tried new no 10 last week SOP service.
Old 05-06-2019, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave997319 View Post
Definitely is gonorrhorea. Another old batch left behind is no 3. Fake boobs. Also another cock sucker ... be careful of KC by her. old No 1 still around?
Tried new no 10 last week SOP service.
Could be or not be. No one will ever know. Hope it is not. But if it is, I am sure OKT will make sure all girls to lie and tell the same sob sob story of "personal problems at home".
Old 05-06-2019, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
dave997319 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Always say the same thing. Go back for personal reason. 1st kena fail check up ... cannot work for one week. 2nd the girl has to go back.
Old 17-06-2019, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
sky_123 is Cool - loads of Potential

New Girl number 6 anyone try b4?
Old 17-06-2019, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_123 View Post
New Girl number 6 anyone try b4?
Why don’t you try and let us know?
Old 19-06-2019, 03:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 6
Truekopi is one of the Best!Truekopi is one of the Best!Truekopi is one of the Best!Truekopi is one of the Best!

Was there last week and was told that G2 & G10 sent back for failing test. STD found in throat. Hence now they extra careful cos the next time if they fail anything again, its gonna be a long hiatus and many income will be affected
Old 19-06-2019, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truekopi View Post
Was there last week and was told that G2 & G10 sent back for failing test. STD found in throat. Hence now they extra careful cos the next time if they fail anything again, its gonna be a long hiatus and many income will be affected
Went yesterday, was told No. 1 also left. Same reason?

She was awesome looking and sexy. Damn
Old 19-06-2019, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truekopi View Post
Sounds like her customer have gonorrhea and CIM in her mouth, then she swallow. Now infected with gonorrhea herself, she spread it by salvia exchange such as sharing spoon or straw, frenching and giving bbbj...
Old 20-06-2019, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Its the old g2 that is top service....but now go back liao

Std from bbbj, most common is gonorrhoea. Im sure there are people with no symptom and think they are still clean.... But actually they are spreading gonorrhoea...

Since this house kenna afew times already, most likely is 1 of their loyal regulars who has asymptotic gonorrhea
OMG .Thx for sharing this intel. I tot of going down today since Im back to Sg ytd.
I guess I have to find other Hse.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1