The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2018, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: Guide for newbies to cheong brothels

great to see more tips coming in from the seasoned bros here. lets keep Geylang alive

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 18-04-2018, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
great to see more tips coming in from the seasoned bros here. lets keep Geylang alive
Definitely better than fighting and trying to "police" each other
Old 18-04-2018, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Guide for newbies to cheong brothels

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
If you feel you have a lot of $$$ to throw, you can tip those poor elderly pump attendants who earn about $1500 per month
During my school holiday time, i did work as a part time pump attendant before

Still remember every end of the day, my boss will ask all attendants to top up the difference of money collection

Best part is $1 per hour job...but if he discovered that excess of cash collection...he just kept mum

The attendant job is miserable, dangerous and hazardous
Old 18-04-2018, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Paneraimichael is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Guide to avoid being KC by WL

frankly speaking, it takes two hands to clap. no one force you to give the WL extra money or buy house in China for them or buy them LV or iphones or ipads or Omega or Rolex

to the WL, after going back to China it seems very hard if not, almost impossible to return to Singapore, although I have seen at least 5 cases of our bros who eventually settle down with their beloved WLs in China. Serious. They relocate to China to be with them, the so called Geylang love stories, and true stories. They met the WL parents, married the WLs in China, bought house and settled there for good and even look after the children which the WLs bore with their ex. These bros are either highly educated or pretty successful businessmen, and being single unattached of course. This is fate. The Wl touched their hearts or they got attracted to them for some reason I also dont know.

if you have no wish to marry them or take them in as fulltime mistress next time, then why bother to be KC by them unless you are willing to do so.

The WL are real people with real feelings. They are made of flesh and blood. They have emotions.

Some were badly hurt emotionally in the past and do not believe in true love. For this type they want to maximise their potential to get money and stuff they can in Singapore.

Most are here to earn money to pay off debts (credit cards, family loans, losses in business, money owed by ex-hubby or ex-boyriend etc), while others are here to earn money to have a better life in future (buy houses, setup small business, pay for children future education etc).

Objective is simple, need hard earned cash. So, how would you like to help the WL other than paying for her services? It is up to individuals.

We have seen the Geylang true love stories. We have seen the Geylang KC stories.

Got my point?

Try to understand the WL well enough before you even think of anything beyond the pay for sex. Dont jump in too quickly. You wont miss the boat actually, as there are lots of boats. But of course if you find that she is the one and only one for you, for some reason only you know, then you work hard to secure her.

I have mentioned in my previous posts about my purchase of LV, Iphones for a few WLs and they just delete my wechat after they return to China. And for those WLs whom i did not buy these for them, we still contact via Wechat and we even went on holiday in China and Thailand but of course at my expense.
Bro, i agree with what you have wrote here but dating wl to thailand is a bad choice. We go there to explore sex and not to be tour guide.
Old 18-04-2018, 09:35 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

The amazing thing about Geylang is there are some 30 houses or maybe some 300 PRC girls at $150/hr for you to choose ... some more all legal and go through mandatory health checks by the government, so no need to worry about police raids and highly reduced chances for STDs as compared to illegal FLs or other illegal sex.

Starting at lorong 14, we have 3 houses along lorong 14 with PRC in 1425, 1429 and 1431. These places also more quiet as compared to houses in lorong 16, 18 and 20.

Then, at lorong 16 we have 1606, 1606a, 1608, 1612, 1617, 1639, 1649, 1651, 1654A, 1658B, 1667, 1669... 12 houses to explore.

Turn into Westerhout road, between lorong 16 and lorong 18, there are another 5 cat 150 houses WH04, WH06, WH12, WH15, WH17. WH12 provide the yi tiao long soapy services on water mattress.

Next, there is still one cat 150 PRC houses in lorong 18 too 1856.

Walking further down to lorong 20, we have 2033, 2036, 2040, 2045, 2045A, 2047, 2058, 2062 and 2062A or another 9 houses. 2036 got waterbed. (Is 2060 still in operation?)

Walk down further, there's the famous 2831A at lorong 28.

Hope this will help all bros, especially new guys to the scene who may not be aware of the wide variety of houses.

I think this will help everyone, especially newbies to navigate geylang PRC Cat 150 better

The full list of houses with phone numbers are here in the below thread, plus you can call to make bookings or check girl availability before you go down:

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=321246

Hope this helps all bros to have a better time in geylang.

Last edited by BronzeGod; 18-04-2018 at 10:12 PM.
Old 18-04-2018, 09:40 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Guide for newbies to cheong brothels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paneraimichael View Post
We go there to explore sex and not to be tour guide.
MayBe he brought the girl there for Interview cum OJT @ TomYam Fish Tank

Just Kidding
Old 18-04-2018, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
davidbeckham123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Want to cheong but scared of hiv. Really wont kena if wear condom properly?
Old 18-04-2018, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidbeckham123 View Post
Want to cheong but scared of hiv. Really wont kena if wear condom properly?
If you are afraid of std, best to remain faithful to one woman.
Old 18-04-2018, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
I beg to disagree bro. There are girls who liked to be groped and dominated.

It freaking turns some of them on. There is one such popular girl in lorong 14.

She loves the feeling of getting fucked hard as though getting raped.

And the more wildly you fuck her, the more she loves it.

In generally women love men who know how to take control like a majestic lion and not act like some lost puppy dog in the bedroom.

The way you grab and lick her, if done right, can make her go from cold to burning hot in 60 secs!!!
no wonder you are the God ....keeping hammering WLs
Old 18-04-2018, 11:24 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: Sic

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
LoL....why did u even bother to ask him, buddy?!

Isn't obvious by now that this hypocrite self-righteous man-child egotistical liar fantasist GL WL wannabe paramour Attention Seeker generally only seems to 'share' his FRs/GL Info in this open forum, if and only if , his Preconditions nonsense are met?!.....

But yet he is so shameless and has the gall to ask other samsters to freely share with him...sheesh!!...

Anyways there aren't that many mms currently at the L14 houses(look at my list below).....so its quite easy to work out who he is referring to....in fact i suspect there probably may be more than just one who performs in this manner....just do a search in sbf as i think there are already FRs in this open forum on ALL those mms, provided freely by samsters who appear to support SIC, unlike that dog in the manger....

AnQi(1425).....good chance during sexual foreplay on her and sexual intercourse

Qiao An(1425).....good chance

AnNi(1429)....good chance

YeZi(1429)....quite good chance

YuHan(1431)....excellent chance

Cai Xer/Se (1431)....excellent chance

Sa Sa(1431) & Ai Mei(1431).....no chance

P.S.

Must thank this hypocrite self-righteous man-child egotistical liar fantasist GL WL wannabe paramour Attention Seeker for recently making me LMAO though.....noticed he suddenly tried to suck up to a samster whom he does not seem to get along with(that's putting it mildly!), to lamely try and get at me(or so it seemed)....but....only to see his childish 'attack' simply backfire and blow up in his face

- liked to be groped and dominated.
- popular girl in lorong 14.
- She loves the feeling of getting fucked hard as though getting raped.
- And the more wildly you fuck her, the more she loves it.

Based on the above ....i can only think of Yuhan 1431
Old 18-04-2018, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
I have a tip too.

You do not need to tip the girls, save your money for more important purposes.

A lot of them may earn more money than some of their customers.

Once they return to China, they will also likely delete your wechat etc, and all that $$$ will be spent in vain

If you feel you have a lot of $$$ to throw, you can tip those poor elderly pump attendants who earn about $1500 per month: https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...amily-10090746

They are in greater need of your kindness and generosity.

However, if you still feel that you wish to be a carrot or a robert, it's your freedom of choice as well.

I usually will still tip my regulars during CNY period with some ang pow.

Wish everyone happy cheonging. Huat ah!
Tipping is personal so no need to feel obliged to do so. It's up to individual.
Old 19-04-2018, 12:40 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Guide for newbies to cheong brothels

Quote:
If you are afraid of std, best to remain faithful to one woman.
Surf SBF and PCC with surgical gloves is the safest
Old 19-04-2018, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Surf SBF and PCC with surgical gloves is the safest
After that disinfect the dicky with alcohol
Old 19-04-2018, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro, i agree with what you have wrote here but dating wl to thailand is a bad choice. We go there to explore sex and not to be tour guide.
They do t need visa to go thailand ; so you can have your fav WL for sex on koh samu I beach lol
Old 19-04-2018, 11:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Medusa99 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
last time i bring my girlfriend to australia to playboy club, a blonde marilyn manroe wanted to private dancing with me and i got pull away by my girl. Learnt a lesson never bring ladies to such a place. Sex haven are made for men.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1