The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2007, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 19
darkforce is a glorious beacon of lightdarkforce is a glorious beacon of lightdarkforce is a glorious beacon of lightdarkforce is a glorious beacon of lightdarkforce is a glorious beacon of lightdarkforce is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

think febregas may be out of gas soon if wenger keeps pushing him.
baptista did not do much despite being refered to as "the beast" , senderos tried very hard to keep his place in the starting 11.
toure scored alright !
with gallas , ljunberg , van Persie in the injured list , it is rather worrying for monsiuer wenger.
hope they really beat the living daylights out of Spurs in the coming Carling Cup match.
Old 30-01-2007, 04:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
lucif32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have been a gunners fan since ian wright's prime years.
Seeing them getting back on their form now is a good relief. worried about the FA cup replay at reebok stadium. nevertheless i still believe they can upstage Bolton!! you go gunners!
Old 30-01-2007, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 18
linnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkforce View Post
think febregas may be out of gas soon if wenger keeps pushing him.
baptista did not do much despite being refered to as "the beast" , senderos tried very hard to keep his place in the starting 11.
toure scored alright !
with gallas , ljunberg , van Persie in the injured list , it is rather worrying for monsiuer wenger.
hope they really beat the living daylights out of Spurs in the coming Carling Cup match.
No worries, the youngsters always come good during crunch time.
Old 30-01-2007, 01:25 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Quote:
gallas , ljunberg , van Persie
These 3 players are important players in the team but they are quite injury prone.

We will probably beat Spurs to be in the Final where Chelsea is awaiting the winners of this tie.

This might be our best chance of any silverware this season.

We must be realistic that so far the draws in the FA Cup has not been in our favour. We were drawn away to the defending Champions Liverpool in the 3rd round and in the 4th round we were drawn against our boogey team Bolton. Whereas Man Utd and Chelsea has much easier draws.

Last season when we make it all the way to the CL final was very lucky. I don't see us doing it again this season.

On a brighter note, we have a relatively young but experience and talented team compare to Chelsea and Man Utd whose first team players like Giggs, Scoles, Ballack, Geremi, Schevo all are past or about 30. In a couple of seasons we will be the TEAM!
Old 30-01-2007, 05:41 PM

Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri_Popper View Post
We must be realistic that so far the draws in the FA Cup has not been in our favour. We were drawn away to the defending Champions Liverpool in the 3rd round and in the 4th round we were drawn against our boogey team Bolton. Whereas Man Utd and Chelsea has much easier draws.
Arsenal are drawn against another Premiership team in Blackburn if we beat Bolton away in the 4th Round Replay. This is the 3rd time consecutively we had drawn Premiership teams. First was Liverpool, then Bolton Wanderers and now Blackburn.

Man Utd had drawn against Reading and Chelsea has relatively e-z 4th rounds game against Blackpool or Norwich City.
Old 30-01-2007, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 19
spotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Aiyoh , why you so or sim one , beat the living daylights out of Spurs ?
Simply whip their a** lah

A piece of good news ( or sad news for Spurs ) :

Veteran Dutch midfielder Edgar Davids has completed his move from Tottenham back to Ajax, the club where he first made his name.

Davids, 33, has signed an 18-month contract which is likely to see him end his career at the club he played for between 1991 and 1996, helping them to win the 1992 UEFA Cup and the Champions League in 1995.

He subsequently wore the colours of AC Milan, Juventus, Barcelona and Internazionale before being lured to London by fellow Dutchman Martin Jol, the Spurs boss, in 2005.

Davids, who turned down the chance of a move to the United States to play for FC Dallas, was a key figure for Spurs last season when they narrowly missed out on a place in the Champions League.

But he had grown frustrated this season at being unable to command a regular starting place and Jol admitted the pair had clashed.

Haha , trouble at White Hart Lane ?

Member of OSF , B.O.S.S. Club ( 14 ) & Merlion Club
Old 31-01-2007, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Ups4867 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Go gunners go!!!!

Spurs can go home and koon!!!

My uP liST: darkforce, KLKOOL, SexFreak
Old 01-02-2007, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1328 / Power: 20
suaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud of

YEAH!!!! Gunners has gun down the spurs.... now next target the blues....

All the way gunners.

Please post and PM me: smugg ,

To return :

Min 7 points to exchange, pardon for my slow return as I wont log in everyday.
Old 01-02-2007, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 18
M@Work deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyM@Work deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by suaveguy28 View Post
YEAH!!!! Gunners has gun down the spurs....
Bro, gunners have gun down spurs but only at extra time... I loss $$$ as I take gunner give 1/4 ball... think tonight need to release! Cheers!

-------------------------------------------

Uz me if gd n leave me ur nick will return in fav once have Pw
Old 01-02-2007, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M@Work View Post
Bro, gunners have gun down spurs but only at extra time... I loss $$$ as I take gunner give 1/4 ball!
We could have won it in normal. It is due to the inexperience of Denison who gave away an unnecessary freekick which resulted in Mido scoring the equaliser. Give him some time to settle and gain experience, I am sure that he will be an asset to us in future. He was full of running and shooting in the match, with a little bit of more luck, he could have scored.

But against tired legs in the extratime, Arsenal really showed that they were a class above Spurs in creating many chances. for reason only known to him, Spur's new Portugese international Rico, "dived" and attempted a heading clearance which resulted in a weak clearance that fell onto the path of Alidiare who make no mistake.
Old 01-02-2007, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1678 / Power: 19
Steadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
YEAH!!!! Gunners has gun down the spurs.... now next target the blues....

All the way gunners.
The young ones are building up fast and with some good mix between the olds, they will spark in Cardiff.
Old 02-02-2007, 06:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 18
linnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steadyman1 View Post
The young ones are building up fast and with some good mix between the olds, they will spark in Cardiff.
Haiz, looks like league cup will be sacrifice due to cramp fixtures, hopefully youngsters will play their best so far n gun down chkski ....
Old 02-02-2007, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by linnaohia1 View Post
Haiz, looks like league cup will be sacrifice due to cramp fixtures, hopefully youngsters will play their best so far n gun down chkski ....
Chelsea will probably field a strong 11. I would not be surprise if Henry will to play in the Final. We have a young team of good players. In a couple of seasons when they are more experience and mature, we will have a very strong team.

PS: Cashley Cole had subtained ligaments injuries on his left knee and should be out at least till the end of the season.
Old 04-02-2007, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1328 / Power: 20
suaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud of

Why gunner draw yesterday when they should have won??? We lost a chance to close up the gap again....

Please post and PM me: smugg ,

To return :

Min 7 points to exchange, pardon for my slow return as I wont log in everyday.
Old 04-02-2007, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Why gunner draw yesterday when they should have won??? We lost a chance to close up the gap again.
At least Liverpool also drawn their game so our gap remains the same but at the same time, we must also keep a lookout for those teams right behind us. Bolton won last nite.

Our best hope is probably a 3rd place placing in the EPL. Lets hope that we will be more consistent in the next season and gives a major challenge to Man Utd and Chelsea for the EPL title.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1