The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 24-03-2023, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
r46709394 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kale825222 View Post
First time visiting this M*** Spa at Serangoon Garden. I went at night and the entrance was $86, if before 3pm will be $69. There was only one lady at the recep so she attended me. After a good hard massage, she teared off my paper underwear and massage my ass & balls while I still lie face down. I was surprised no GQ was asked. After I flip over, she pushed down my underwear and gave me a sensual and slow hj. I asked her to remove her top, she went off to dim the light before coming back again. She lifted her top and bra for me to zhut. I tried my luck to roam south, she didn't reject. So I pushed down her pants and panty, start to finger her. She was getting very very wet, and both of us speed up our hj. I cum shortly. My hand was literally wet from her juice. No shower facilities is a major problem here, can only wipe off. After the deed, I asked for her name. She is N***.
Sure you had fun bro. But yea no shower is major problem that I seldom went there now
Old 24-03-2023, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 10
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by careboy View Post
Recently was at Kovan vicinity looking for a good massage. A very quiet place.
known as USSC. WALK UP 4TH FLOOR and a lady approach me whether I want a good massage. She can do juagan with release. Her massage was very good and the special was fanastic. Really soft and tender touch until release. Will share this laddy.
What is the dmg? 50+50?
Old 24-03-2023, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobsterUnited View Post
One of their ex-ML went AMK
you know which one? i have been visiting selina but on my last trip Hebe greeted me when im leaving and she look better in person vs picture very very rare got such case so i wanted to try her next time but closed down liao
Old 24-03-2023, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 2
ZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Kovan massage

I'm in the gym in USSC right now. Thought can go MDL massage and relax after gyming. Sad to see it gone.
Old 24-03-2023, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 4
careboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhangXiaoFan View Post
What is the dmg? 50+50?
Yes the damage was fifty plus fifty.
Old 24-03-2023, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 10
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by careboy View Post
Yes the damage was fifty plus fifty.
Nice... Shall see this weekend is huanhuan or this lady.

Thks bros!!!
Old 25-03-2023, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 926 / Power: 8
virusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
you know which one? i have been visiting selina but on my last trip Hebe greeted me when im leaving and she look better in person vs picture very very rare got such case so i wanted to try her next time but closed down liao
Her photo looks abit thick, hows the real person?
Old 25-03-2023, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
NickGrover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Driving past looks like MDL lights were off. Has it shut down ?
Old 25-03-2023, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
sean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickGrover View Post
Driving past looks like MDL lights were off. Has it shut down ?
i think shut down, signage is removed n inside seem messy too....
Old 26-03-2023, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by virusscan View Post
Her photo looks abit thick, hows the real person?
real person also a bit meaty but her boobs looks big and face quite pretty my type haha
Old 26-03-2023, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

The tread I started on Serangoon gardens got deleted and in it contained some info on mind and Space. Sad that it’s closed down now. Any idea why? Got raided, or due to poor business? Wanted to look up Miko but never had a chance. Any idea where she’s gone? Appreciate your heads up thanks
Old 26-03-2023, 03:46 PM
Samster

tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Deleted double post
Old 26-03-2023, 03:46 PM
Samster

Something wrong with sammy's server. Keeps double posting

Last edited by tangerinesex; 26-03-2023 at 08:32 PM.
Old 26-03-2023, 04:33 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by r46709394 View Post
Sure you had fun bro. But yea no shower is major problem that I seldom went there now
Yup same thing happen. No gq asked. Went straight to action after flip over. Was quite surprised also. Normally will get asked before action
Old 27-03-2023, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 2
ZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
The tread I started on Serangoon gardens got deleted and in it contained some info on mind and Space. Sad that it’s closed down now. Any idea why? Got raided, or due to poor business? Wanted to look up Miko but never had a chance. Any idea where she’s gone? Appreciate your heads up thanks
I don't think it got raided. I was there 2 weeks before it closed and the ML told me the owners decided to sell the business, but they might be looking to open another MP in a few months' time. She had no idea if the new owners taking over the unit are going to run a MP as well. The MLs were told to look for other MPs to work in. Not sure where each of them went to, but saw someone saying one of them is in AMK now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1