The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2018, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Dollyqueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

Hi..pls pm the juicy pics too. Tks in adv
Old 27-05-2018, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 532 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

naise updates TS.
Old 27-05-2018, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Long story short, the three of us then had a meeting after they were done cleaning up. It was still pretty awkward though. I still wasn't used to talking to people who are butt naked and my eyes were automatically drawn to the dirty bits of Auntie Maxwell as she simply sat there, legs crossed and everything almost like it was the most natural thing to do. Her slightly flushed skin complemented her pink areolas as she calmly sipped her tea like a proper lady, completely unlike the demeanor that she usually exudes. It seems that Auntie Maxwell had filled Uncle Maxwell in about my cooperation with them and he was extremely pleased to hear it. I then filled them in on more information that I might have missed out on the previous night.

" So alcohol is the way to go huh? " Uncle Maxwell stroked his chin in response to my stories. " D said the same thing as well. "

" Well, either that or you can force yourself on her once more. I don't think she would just allow you to fuck her that easily though. But I think if you can get her in the mood and continue pushing her, you might have a chance. " I then told him.

Looks like they have stuck to my conditions and not let Uncle D into the loop although I have a premonition that he already knows. I guess they respected the amount of information I had. While Uncle D knew the much more private details of Auntie Kat given that he had fucked her countless times, I knew of things that he did not know. Things that guys prior to him had done and such like that. I then told them.

" Asking Auntie Kat to swing is a bit too much of a tall order honestly, given that her previous marriage fell apart because of her husband cheating on her. The best compromise that she most likely would be willing to make is probably at most having sex while you guys watch. Furthermore, she's definitely on guard against you guys now. "

That was my honest feeling. They then started to tell me more about Uncle D's side of the story so that we could probably come up with a better way. Like they said, two heads are better than one and three heads are definitely better than two. First off, Uncle D had arranged the trip with the Maxwell family through his friend. The purpose of the trip was simple, just as he had explained it to Uncle Maxwell. He wanted Auntie Kat to be more open-minded. While she's pretty easy to convince and manipulate when she's drunk, the same can't really be said when she's sober. Apparently, the friend that had introduced Uncle D to the Maxwell family was one of his friends that had accompanied him to the KTV. I do know of some details from reading the texts on Uncle D's phone but I didn't know the whole story given that I couldn't read the most recent KTV incident because he had changed his phone password. But Uncle Maxwell then filled me in.

What happened was that all of them were anticipating quite a bit on how much they would be able to push Auntie Kat this time, in hopes of maybe getting a turn with her or at least see some more juicy stuff since the last time only ended with her getting fingered. But contrary to their expectations, she refused to go any further than what she had done despite under the effects of alcohol. Some of the friends were pretty bummed about it and of course, Uncle D wasn't really happy about it so this one friend then suggested to him this idea and then hooked him up with the Maxwell family. Uncle D then spent quite a bit of effort in convincing Auntie Kat to come but it seems that the Maxwell family had pushed things too far too soon just because they were mostly used to swinging with other less-conservative families which leads to our current situation.

They then told me that they tried something last night after I had gone to bed. Uncle Maxwell and Uncle D had come back from the pub and Uncle Maxwell had suggested desensitizing Auntie Kat to nudity so to facilitate easier future events. As such, Uncle Maxwell pulled Auntie Maxwell out to the pool and started playing with her there in the open. One thing led to another and they ended up having sex there. As for Uncle D, he cooked up excuses to get Auntie Kat out of the room so that they can 'accidentally' see the Maxwell couple going at it. At first, when Auntie Kat saw, she was pretty shocked and wanted to leave them to their own privacy but Uncle D was insistent on watching, giving half-fucked reasons like, 'Maybe we can learn something from them etc. to keep her from leaving. Perhaps it was because they were watching the Maxwell couple going at it but Uncle D cited to them the next morning that she was a lot wetter and sensitive in bed despite him teasing her about it and her denying it blatantly. There was simply no lying to the human body, it was far more honest than the brain after all. Uncle D also cited that despite her saying that she didn't want to watch, her eyes were glued to them.

However, there was only one issue. The Maxwell couple then told me that there were some discrepancies between both Uncle D and my accounts. It seems that while I was under the impression that Auntie Kat belonged to the more submissive modest kind who would do her best to please her man if the man requests of her, Uncle D stated that she was actually more proactive than she led on, citing that there were a few times where he would wake up in the middle of the night to her either sucking him off or riding on him, using his cock to pleasure herself. But one thing that both accounts shared in similarity was that she's rather oblivious to her surroundings when she's distracted or preoccupied with something and that she would play the part of a proper lady in front of others but the same can't be said behind closed doors where no one else can see her.

" I see.. If that's the case then.. " after hearing that, an idea popped out in my head as I then told them of my idea. While the night was still young, the amount of days we have was limited so we have to push with every chance we have got.
Old 27-05-2018, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 532 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

good update again TS.
Old 27-05-2018, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
ThatOtherGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamLoMo View Post

I wasn't sure if it was because of Uncle Maxwell or the water but even her bikini bottom was slanted on one side, showing a bit of her pubic hair but it doesn't seem like she cared as she just walked over to Auntie Maxwell and took it. In the midst of that, I barely managed to take a secret photo.

-insert ExhibitI-
Can share pic?
Old 27-05-2018, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 21
JAXXX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi TS, just started reading your story.
Is it too much to ask if you could me all the inserted exhibits from the very first one?

Thanks.
Old 27-05-2018, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
CaoKuang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story TS … would love to see some pics too
Old 28-05-2018, 12:25 AM
Samster

SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

My idea was simple. Just like before when Uncle Maxwell suggested we have a swimming race (though it was an idea from both Uncle D and Maxwell), we could make use of the premise of a game or a competition once more to our advantage. While Auntie Kat was on guard, if we mask it off as a simple innocent game, surely she wouldn't suspect a thing. Furthermore, we can rope in the kids as well to make it seem family-friendly and even less suspicious. The only question was what kind of games should we play? Just like Jack had mentioned, I think strip poker was definitely a good game but the problem was, it was far too obvious. We need something less obvious but there will be a lot of excuse for skinship and such. Something that the kids can play as well. I rummaged through the games that I have seen Jack packed into his luggage and also the ones that I have seen in the compound. Nothing really comes to mind.

" I got it. How about we play a game of Twister? " Auntie Maxwell then suggested.

" Sounds like a good idea, but do you have the mat? " I asked.

" Yup. We used to play that a bit with the other families, nude of course. It was pretty fun. " Uncle Maxwell chuckled.

With that in mind, we then went over to invite everyone to join us under the context of just having a friendly game of Twister. Of course, I had feigned to go back to my room first and Auntie Maxwell claimed credit for the idea, leaving me out of the picture as per requested. Everyone believed it pretty quickly as we then gathered at the Maxwell compound. It seems that Auntie Kat had already changed out of her casual clothes into a two-piece pink pajamas as she then came by with Uncle D. The material was fairly thin so you could literally see the outline of her bra and panties through the fabric. Later that night, I learned from the Maxwell couple that she had originally wanted to change but Uncle D somehow managed to convince her otherwise saying that she might sweat and wouldn't want to get her clothes smelly and such. But either way, the game rules were fairly simple.

1. We had two mats to play with so we would be participating in 2 groups of 4 with 1 referee

2. The groupings were decided by lot picks since we had 9 people in total.

3. Basically, the referee would decide the color and limb by spinning a wheel and participants have to touch that color with that specific limb and hold that position for 30 seconds. If they are unable to do so, e.g their hands or legs slipped and go past the confines of the colored circle, they would be considered out. If no one falls, then the referee will then spin the wheel once more and rinse and repeat.

4. Outs are then punishable by a game of truth or dare. The loser would choose either truth or dare and then the opposing team can choose a specific question or dare for them to do. Failure to answer questions would then be forced to drink 2 cans of beer which Uncle Maxwell had prepared in his fridge. Failure for dares would result in the whole team having to down 1 can. Of course, Auntie Kat had objected to it since there were kids around but Auntie Maxwell simply told her that children would get half the punishment instead and ask her not to be a spoilsport since it was just fun and games, shutting her up.

5. How points are calculated is basically, 5 outs and you lose. But you do not lose for the team but yourself. Losers will then be removed from the mat. The last 2 who remain on each mat will then face off in the finals.

With the rules in place, we then picked our lots. Despite already rigging the lottery system to my favor (since I secretly requested to Auntie Maxwell that I wanted to be the referee), I didn't manage to get the pick. It was Daryl who got the lot.

The teams were then decided,

Team 1 would be: Auntie Kat, Daniel, Jack and Auntie Maxwell
Team 2 would be: Uncle Maxwell, Deborah, Uncle D and I

We then picked the lots again to know which pair we would be up against on which mat. Ultimately, it came down to:

Mat 1: Auntie Kat and Daniel against Deborah and I
Mat 2: Jack and Auntie Maxwell against Uncle Maxwell and Uncle D
Old 28-05-2018, 12:54 AM
Samster

The results of the lots were more than satisfactory for Auntie Kat since all the people who she was on guard against (Daryl, Uncle Maxwell and perhaps Auntie Maxwell) was either in the other mat or not in play. As all of us stepped into our respective mats to get ready for the game, Auntie Kat shook hands with Daniel.

" Let's win this Daniel. " she smiled brilliantly. Oh boy, she honestly doesn't know anything. I guess she was ok with Daniel since he hasn't tried to pull anything on her just yet.

" Yeah. " Daniel simply nodded and smiled in return.

" Likewise Deborah. " I simply muttered to my teammate whom I hardly even talked with for the past two days.

She nodded in response and I could see Jack fuming a little bit behind. Seems like he was a bit envious that I was on the same mat as her. It's not like I care anyway. However, one thing was for sure. I'm definitely glad that I'm on this mat and not the other one. It's literally a sausage fest over there with Auntie Maxwell being the only female there. Perhaps that was also the reason why Auntie Kat was more comfortable with our players here. Daryl didn't seem particularly pleased about being left out though but he then spun the first wheel and indicated the limb and color we were supposed to go. The mat was average-sized but a bit small for 4 players to play on. If I remember correctly it was a 6x4 grid mat and teams were supposed to start side by side, facing the opposing team. And like every other Twister game, it started off fairly normally until probably the 5th call and everyone just started being jumbled up into a complete mess.

" Left hand on green. " Daryl then announced.

Looks like the other mat was in a complete mess as well as I heard someone fall off over there. Upon looking up, I realized that it was Auntie Maxwell. She then removed herself from the mat as the rest held their ground. Because someone had gotten an out, they were supposed to hold their position until she has finished playing the truth or dare game. Daryl then asked his Mom, 'Truth or Dare?'

" Hmm, Truth. " she then shrugged. It was then our team to decide what question to ask her.

" Shoot, shag, marry, your 3 kids. " Uncle D then blurted out. Wow, talk about being blunt.

" Guess I will drink then. Can't play favoritism after all. " Auntie Maxwell giggled at that question. With that, she then chugged a can of beer down before going back to the starting position to resume the game.

It was probably three calls later that I found myself in a rather awkward spot. And because it's pretty damn difficult to describe each player's position, I will just tldr it and leave it to you guys de imagination. Basically, I was under Auntie Kat because my hand had to reach the color furthest away from my position and my legs were entwined by Deborah and Daniel's. Looks like I might be the next one to fall as I tried to adjust my position a bit and because of that my head knocked against Auntie Kat's soft body, not sure which specific part because she was above me.

" Left leg red. " Daryl then announced once again.

Because I had to cross my legs to get to the color, I ended up shifting my body frame upwards, knocking into Auntie Kat once more but I lost my balance. It was my turn to lose next.

" Truth, then. " I picked my choice.

" Which one of the 3 ladies do you think is the most attractive here? " Auntie Maxwell asked.

.. How in the blue world am I supposed to answer that?!
Old 28-05-2018, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=SamLoMo;17389056]Just browsed through my album, found out that I missed out on another photo of Auntie Kat without her bikini as she was covering up her breasts.
-insert ExhibitJ-

---------------------------------------------

can share the Exhibits....Thanks
Old 28-05-2018, 04:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
D3r4w deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi TS, just started reading your story.
Is it too much to ask if you could me all the inserted exhibits from the very first one?

Thanks.
Old 28-05-2018, 05:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 16
thaizombie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythaizombie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[QUOTE=ml1138;17392874]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamLoMo View Post
Just browsed through my album, found out that I missed out on another photo of Auntie Kat without her bikini as she was covering up her breasts.
-insert ExhibitJ-

---------------------------------------------

can share the Exhibits....Thanks
Thks for updating , do share missing exhibit j. Thanks
Old 28-05-2018, 05:54 AM
Samster

I ended up drinking half a can just so to avoid the awkward situation afterward. When I got back to the mat, Auntie Kat then asked me. " Are you okay? "

Looks like she was still as per normal, very concerned and motherly. I nodded my head. " Yeah don't worry, I can hold a bit of liquor since I used to drink with my Dad after closing hours. "

" I see. Jiayou ah. " she then smiled.

" I don't think you should cheer your enemy on. The next one to lose might just be you ah. " I joked as she laughed.

Skipping past a few calls, it was obvious that the losers have more advantage to those who had yet to lose just because the losers would start off back at the beginning whereas the rest are still jumbled up into a ball-like shape. The next to lose was Jack. Aside from women, he had the shortest reach out of all of us so it wasn't really unexpected that he would lose. In the end, he picked Truth.

" Are you a virgin? " Deborah then suddenly broke out the question, prompting quite a bit of 'huh?!' from the peanut gallery, especially Auntie Kat.

" Umm.. Yeah. " Surprisingly Jack was the only one who actually answered truthfully instead of just forfeiting and drinking.

The next one to lose was Auntie Maxwell yet again. This time around she simply shrugged. " Since no one picked dare so far, let's spice things up a little. Dare. "

" Hmm, Mom I dare you to take off a piece of clothing. " Deborah then requested with a sweet smile on her face. Talk about a tiny little devil.

" Huh?! " Auntie Kat and Jack were obviously caught off guard by that.

" Deborah! What are you saying! She's your Mom! " Auntie Kat was obviously disturbed.

" Ahh don't worry, it's just a game anyways. " Auntie Maxwell didn't really paid it any heed as she then opted to take off her shorts as her G string came into view.

" .. " Auntie Kat was obviously disturbed as Auntie Maxwell then went back into position.

It was then Deborah's turn to fall. She heaved a sigh as she then went up to Daryl and chose Truth. As if to return the favor, Auntie Maxwell was the one who asked the question. " So Deborah, out of the 4 boys here, who do you like the most? "

" Hmm that's a little hard~ " Deborah didn't really seem fazed by the question as she continued chirping away. " What will be the dare if I chose it instead? "

" You can take off a clothing article too. " Auntie Maxwell simply smiled at her.

" Hmm.. then I'm stuck between drinking a can or having my entire team drink one for me.. I'm pretty bad with alcohol. But oh well. " Deborah then took one for the team and chugged half a beer can down before returning to our mat. I could sense a fair bit of disappointment from Jack.

Everyone else proceeds to lose at least once with the exception of Auntie Kat who was rather flexible probably because of her yoga training but our positions were still rather awkward. She was in the sitting missionary pose and my right arm was literally sandwiched in between her arm and her chest. Jack was the next one to lose again. Seeing that the guys' dare were somewhat similar to the girls which were to remove a piece of clothing. He then picked dare. Oh sweetheart, obviously the stakes will be higher since everyone already has a can of beer so far with the exception of Auntie Kat.

" Hmm, I dare you to kiss.. " I was the one who issued the dare. He stared at me as I pondered on who to choose. It was obvious that he wanted me to call for Deborah but nah, I decided not to be his wingman this time around.

" Debo-- " I could literally see his eyes sparkling as I elongated the pronounciation of Deborah's name.

" Uncle Maxwell. "

" WHAT?! " Jack immediately glared at me as though I have betrayed him as the rest started laughing away.
Old 28-05-2018, 06:06 AM
Samster

Unable to bring himself to kiss another person of the same gender, he then tried his luck with Truth but ended up being unable to reply since I questioned him. " Do you like Deborah? "

His reaction brought forth another wave of laughter as he turned beet red. Just a standard shy virgin boy. He then opted to drink but Auntie Kat stopped him and asked him to go ahead with the Dare's forfeit instead. Looks like she doesn't want him to drink. Exactly as planned. Jack was hesitant about it but he ends up choosing to drink himself, not wanting to bring his team down with him. That was probably his limit already since I knew that his alcohol tolerance was fairly weak and chugging was definitely out of the question for him. Meaning to say, the next one would most likely be Auntie Kat and team drinking for him.

A few more calls later, I could hear Auntie Maxwell sighing. " Ahh not there Jack. "

All of us literally diverted our attention over. It seems that amongst moving around so much, they were in a rather awkward position and Jack had accidentally touched an inappropriate spot.

" Ahh! I'm sorry! " Getting taken aback by getting called out, Jack jumped back in reflex and was declared out as his feet slipped out of the colored circle. He then chose to pick Truth again. It seems that Uncle Maxwell had also picked up on it as he proceeded to ask the same question again.

" So Jack, I'm interested to know. Are you interested in my daughter? " Jack immediately reverted to opting for the Dare instead in which Uncle Maxwell replied. " I dare you to tell me the truth. "

Yeah. He's definitely fast on the outtake despite not knowing Jack's alcohol tolerance. While Jack tries to chug his own can, Auntie Kat stopped him, knowing that he had reached his limit already as she asked Auntie Maxwell and Daniel if they were willing to take one for the team. Both of them agreed as Auntie Kat, Auntie Maxwell and Daniel were removed from the mat and they proceeded to chug one can each (Daniel chugged half). While they were doing so, I could see Auntie Maxwell giving me another meaningful glance. Yeah, it seems that she was up to something as well. Her reaction to earlier was pretty exaggerated so she might have done it on purpose to throw Jack off. Yeah, they were a pretty smart couple, to say the least. Judging from Auntie Kat's reactions, they knew that they had to get her to drink a bit somehow in order to proceed with more daring dares. No, to get her to lose first was more important since she was absolutely owning in the game. After they were done with their drinks, Jack apologized to all of them and said he would be more careful before all of them returned to the mat once more.

Uncle D was the next to fall. It was his second fall. His first Dare was already to remove his shorts and he chose to pick truth this time. This time, Daniel was the one who asked the question. " Uncle D, how many times do you have sex with Auntie Kat on a weekly basis? "

" HUH?! " Auntie Kat and Jack were absolutely flabbergasted at the question as the Maxwell family and I was literally giving an imaginary thumbs up to Daniel. Uncle D then looked at her.

" Hmm.. Can I? " he then asked for her permission.

" Come on now, don't be a spoilsport. You're in the opposing team. If you drink because of that, wouldn't that give our side a bit of unfair advantage? " Daniel rebuked.

Jesus. I never wanted to give someone a hi-five so much in my life. Pressured by his words while acknowledging that Daniel does have a point, she hesitantly told him. " Do as you wish. Just don't blame me if you still lose afterward. "

" Alright. " Uncle D then smiled. " Daniel, it has to depend actually. On average, probably 5-7 times a week? "

Jack has totally gone quiet whereas Auntie Kat was turning red while the rest goes 'Ooooh!'. Daniel then proceeded to ask another question,

" Do you cum inside her or no? "

" ..!! " Auntie Kat's body jolted up upon hearing that question. " Hold on, why are you asking sexual questions? "

" Just curious about adult stuff you know. Growing boy and all. " Daniel simply grinned.

" I think it's part of the game strategy actually. You're supposed to ask them embarrassing stuff that they usually keep a secret so that they can't answer and have to do the forfeit. " I then chipped in and stated it as a matter-of-factly.

" Though I'd say it's a little bit embarrassing. But what is said in this room should stay in this room and nowhere else ba. At least that's what my friends usually do when we play Truth or Dare. " I added on.

" Not you too, Sam.. " she was literally the last bastion alive at this point in time.

" But with that being said, only one question at a time Daniel. " I then pointed it out to 'flaunt' my neutrality as Auntie Kat heaved a sigh of relief.
Old 28-05-2018, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
trepies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for the story bro
Can share the exhibits ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1