The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2016, 03:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3212 / Power: 20
*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollux69 View Post
Thank you so much Bro for your contributions here.

They do have other joints under the same Boss but i think no waterbed like Golden Beauty(Taman Pelangi) Zi Zu Chang Le (Taman Ser Tebrau), Never Forget(Bandar Baru Permas Jaya), Yi Yi Bu She(Nusa Bestari), Hao Qing(Nusa Bestari 2) & New Century(Taman Century)
Bro - Never Forget at Permas has waterbed but they jacked up the price recently from rm198 to rm238 so no incentive to drive over the bridge to Permas liao. Not to mention their selection of girls are lesser and poorer than R&B.

If only we can have BKK and China waterbed/soapy massage here in SG & JB.
Old 21-05-2016, 12:37 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *FiReWoRkS* View Post
Bro - Never Forget at Permas has waterbed but they jacked up the price recently from rm198 to rm238 so no incentive to drive over the bridge to Permas liao. Not to mention their selection of girls are lesser and poorer than R&B.

If only we can have BKK and China waterbed/soapy massage here in SG & JB.
Yes.. SG I think is hard. We have a garang government.

And so far in JB have not seem any soapy like bkk. The closest was water bed.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 21-05-2016, 07:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Xcalibur78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to VIP spa yesterday night and i must say it's a trip that's totally worth it. Reached there at around 10.30pm and head in to change into the attire for jacuzzi. Soaked in the water for about 15 mins and then one of the captain approached me to ask if i wanna check out the girls now? As i was feeling alittle nua that day so i decided to stay in the jacuzzi for a little longer and told the captain later. The staff there has great service as i was greeted by the bangala there immediately when im inside the pool area. He was friendly and kept asking if i need water or ciggs. Service is there, treat you like a boss indeed. Tipped him RM30 and asked if he have any idea which no. is the ang pai as it was my first time at VIP spa... Unfortunately he said he dont know about the girls as they are not allowed to talk to them. Sad. But nonetheless i just tip him for his service. Then an hour later i was sitting at their lounge smoking and then the captain approached me again and ask if i wanna see the girls now. Yes of course! Asked him about the waterbed package and he explained everything in detail to me. Kudos to him. Then the girls came out after 5 mins. By the way, most of them are viets, only 2 are from thai. Took no. 738 which she calls herself gigi? Not too sure as her english is not that good. Went into the room with her that has waterbed and first thing she asked for a hug! And while walking to the room, she held my hand so tight as if like gf like that! So i would say the GFE is there. We made out for about 5 mins before she started undressing me. "First time got making out i also abit chua tio hahaha". Took me to the waterbed and started doing her thing. Just on the waterbed itself, we spent like 40-45mins already and i was thinking if there's enough time to fuck lol. Her service is really up there as she's very hardworking, keep wanting to please me like my gf like that hahaha. BBBJ was really good as she's always dt-ing me and while BJ-ing, her hands doesnt stop caressing my balls.. Shiok.. AR was also out of the world. Never felt such a good AR before. So here's my rating for her(GIGI)
Looks: 6-7/10(SYT)
Body: A cup(Not for boobs lover)
BBBJ:10/10(Almost CIM LOL)
Massage on waterbed: 3/10(Piano)
FJ: 6/10
RTF: Yes but would like to try out other girls too as i noticed there are alot of pretty syts there ^^
Old 22-05-2016, 08:11 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclamier
These reviews consist of 4 parts. It is for sharing and based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. This is a summary of one of the spa, i have visited during my trip to JB. It is base on my own experience, judgement and opinion. Different country, have different style of operation. The purpose is meant for sharing. Hope my review can assist u to making a better choice and get a clear understanding of the place or service that was being performed. Please read and only take it as a guide and reference. Pls do not blame me if you think is not good.

Part 1: The part will give you an in depth information about the place i have visited

Amansari De Spa

Address
Amansari Residency Resort
Block D, LG1,
Jalan Persiaran Seri Alam,, Bandar Seri Alam, 81750 Masai, Johor, Malaysia

How to go
This spa is located inside amansari residency resort. This place is quite deserted and does not have any mall around. If you drive, it will take you about 20 to 25 min to get there depending on traffic condition. Go via EDL> exit to permas > drive towards megah ria> go down further should be a big resort building. Parking fees could be expensive, remember to get your coupon chopped before exit.

Facility & Cafe

The spa has a steam room and a sauna room as well as a hot pool. The water is very hot and is very relaxing. The locker area was also very big and also many room for you to shower. There is no TV room, but there is a TV attach at the cafe. The wifi was just ok only, it may cut off at time and but the air-con was also cooling. The cafe was ok, not very big. It serves food such as Maggie mee, egg, western food and also buffet. There are also hot and cold drinks. There is toasted bread in the morning too.

Ladies
There are alot of ladies in this place. The ladies in this place range from Laos, Vietnam and Thailand. The concept will be gals are all seated one end of the cafe for customer to choose from (a bit like thermae cafe in BKK). It is some sort of fuck house like of look too. There are some young and good looking one as well as some MILFY looking types. Younger and chio one are most likely to be choosen very fast and also advance booking. Some may also make eye contact with you. Most of the ladies are all called by their number but there is no number tag on them so we just point out who we want when we choose. I think most of them were also able to communicate in simple Chinese. Once you have chosen the lady, they will come sit with you. You can get them drink or have some chit-chat and some may hug you or get a bit touchy to gain your attention and build the chemistry before you go to the room. It is totally no rush at all. The ladies will usually come around 1pm and it closed around 4am.

Package
Girl RM 210 1 shot, second shot add RM130 (can be different gals)
Overnight is RM 500 (1am till next morning, usually till 10am or before 12 noon)
Room the spa will arrange for you is usually RM 160 standard room or slightly bigger room is RM 200 or suite apartment room is RM 480 (RM 50 deposit will be incurred)
Pure and clean massage is 98 RM
Drink,makan, locker, use of facility are all included inside the package

Reception & Crew
The OKT there are some middle age Chinese and Malay uncle walking around talking to customer at different table. They will explain to you the package in a patient, polite, well manner, patient and friendly way. There are also not pushy and will do their best to cater to the type of ladies you want. There just a wear a normal white t shirt and jeans as their dress code. Only those waiter and cleaner will have a standard set of uniform. Both the water and crew are all friendly too. The receptions are also friendly. You will not have to wait long to get you food and drinks serve.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 22-05-2016, 08:12 PM
Veteran Samster

Part 2: The part will talk about the arrival of the location and the direction to get to the spa

It is base on my own experience, judgement and opinion. The purpose is meant for sharing. Please read and only take it as a guide and reference. Pls do not blame me if you think is not good or not to your expectation.

Please refer to the address as mention in the first part of the review. Upon arrival of amansari residency resort. Walk toward the reception which is location at the centre on the building. Once at the reception.

From the left side of the reception, near to the lift, you will see a wording Block D & E, walk to that direction.

Walk to the end, you will see another wording asking you to turn right to Block D & E.

Just follow the path walk to the end, you will see a lift.
Go inside to the lift, look for LG 1.Press and go down to LG1, once the lift open you will see a blue right arrow indicate the name of the spa. Just follow and you will reach the spa.

Old 22-05-2016, 08:13 PM
Veteran Samster

Part 3: The part will talk about the room condition of the resort.

It is base on my own experience, judgement and opinion. The purpose is meant for sharing. Please read and only take it as a guide and reference. Pls do not blame me if you think is not good or not to your expectation.

Everything was arranged by the OKT, i just have to go to the reception of the spa to make payment and take the key. It is so easy.

Since it was late and also my friend and i do not want to just take a gal and do a short time and get out the place so we decide to book for an overnight.

Room Prices
Standard Normal is RM 160 (queen or king size bed)
Bigger with balcony is RM 200 (two single bed)
Apartment suite with 3 small room inside is RM 480
All room must add RM 50 as deposit

I have took some pics of the room to share here.

Comment
The room is located at the top of the spa and at the middle, it was big,clean and cosy. The night ambience was nice, you can sit at the balcony to smoke and look at the star in the sky as well as bonk at the balcony to the sofa and to the bed. It was windy and there is lot of socket charging point. The air-con was strong and there is also a big sofa and wall TV attach. The wifi was quite ok but it does cut off some time. There is also a safe deposit box. I did not see any fridge and there is also no bathtub. It is a standing shower and the toilet size and condition was ok too.I would give an 8 out of 10 as overall i have a nice stay there.

Old 22-05-2016, 08:14 PM
Veteran Samster

Part 4: The part will talk about the lady and bonk details

Name: Susan
Date of Visit: 21 May 2016
Overnight: 1am till 11am
Shots taken: 2 shots plus 1 massage

Lady details
Susan is not new to JB, she has been working there for quite some time and also in other part of Malaysia. She can speak Chinese quite well and she work in a hair saloon back then in Vietnam.
No: 89 (she was dress in a white shirt and skirt on that day)
Hometown: Ho Chi Min
Looks: sharp, wild, playful and sexy features
Breast: small “A” cup, nothing to squeeze
Body: long hair with slim, figure, tall and sexy
Skin tone: fair like a chinese
Ass: nice, not a lot of meat at this area
Pussy: trimmed
Legs: sexy thigh
Pussy: very very wet
Tattoo: Yes, rose tattoo at the left thighs

Ice- Breaking
Communication: chinese quite ok
Chemistry level: high can chat quite a lot
KC level: super high, ask me visit her again, next time
GFE feel: high GFE, hold the hand to go in to the room, once see me, hug and kiss me non-stop
Characteristic: friendly, chatty and cheerful lady

Sextistics
Massage: yes, it was quite relaxing
Foreplay: fast hand job and licking of my nipple to arouse me
Frenching: only some light kissing
Fingering: inserted two finger in and she get damn wet
Catbath: nibble, licking and sucking my nipple hard
BBBJ: quite ok, she slowly lick and sucking my shaft up and down and sucking your balls hard
CIM: almost but never
Moaning: moan that beg you for more
Moan Volume: super high scare next door hear her moan
Facial Expression In FJ: almost cried being screw hard
Fj: many position, riding, missionary, side, spooning and doggy
AJ: Not into it

Verdict
She has no complaints and is patient in serving me. I think is quite worth to paid that price for the bonk. It was quite a good experience as my first overnite with viet lady.

Comments
Please treat her nicely and gently with care.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.
Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR

Old 22-05-2016, 10:13 PM
Veteran Samster

Disclaimer

This review has two parts and is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Some may have a good experience there and some does not. Well all i have to said, not always will get a good experience, there sure be bad one along the way. The purpose is meant for sharing. Please read and only take it as a guide and reference. Pls do not blame me if you think is not good.

I was quite curious about this place, so went with kaki to explore about this place

Part 1: This part gave an overview of my review

Rich & Bitch《有$任性》

Address
No 121, Jalan Keris1, Taman Seri Tebrau, 80500 Johor Bahru.
Operation: 2pm to 4am daily

How to go
This place is a shop by itself at a long stretch row of shop house. It is opposite a lot of private house too.It is near to expressway at the side of the road. You can drive or get a cab there.

Concept

This place does not have a spa, is just like a normal fuck house, alot of room inside. Once enter, there are sofa for you to seat and choose ladies. The place play disco music and it is design to be like a mini disco like that. It will be suitable for those who want a fast game and looking for a quick bonk. I also hear from the OKT that this shop is the same boss with VIP Spa.

Ladies
Ladies are all from Vietnam. Not alot of choices, some look young and good looking. Some are MILFY looking types. Most of the ladies are all called by their number but there is no number tag on them so we just point out who we want when we choose. I think most of them were also able to communicate in simple Chinese.

Package
RM 198 (45min without water bed) and RM238 (45min with waterbed)
So far i only know there is 2 packages and not sure is there is some more other. I think for this price, must well go for spa, can relax and use the facility too.

Room
After choosing the lady, i was being brought to a room at one of the level. The room is very small, slightly bigger than a store room only, with attach toilet. The facilities in the toilet are in good condition. There is only a single mattress. No door, and it is also cover by curtain and the room wall is also not strong, next door could hear what going on in the next door.

Old 22-05-2016, 10:14 PM
Veteran Samster

Part 2: This part describe details and what happen inside[/COLOR]

Date of Visit: 12May 2016
Duration of stay: 1430 till 1545hrs

Lady details
Name: Forget already
No: 132 (new lady only 2nd day at work)
Looks: consider not very chio just ok only
Breast: small “b” cup, quite nice to squeeze
Body: long hair with slim, figure, short and petite
Pussy: hairy and wet easily
Tattoo: No

Ice- Breaking

Communication: chinese quite ok
Chemistry level: not that high
KC level: medium
GFE feel: not bad, hold the hand to go in to the room

Sextistics
Massage: Yes, not bad and rather hard
Foreplay: keep licking n sucking my nipple and my groin area
Frenching: no
Fingering: inserted two finger in and she get damn wet
Catbath: nibble, licking and sucking my nipple hard
BBBJ: very good and long BBBJ, deepthroat and i mouth fucked her, slowly lick and sucking my shaft up and down and sucking your balls hard
Ass Rim: Yes and very nice feeling
CIM: almost
Moaning: very experience moan and want more kind of moan
Moan Volume: soft moan
Facial Expression In FJ: seem to be enjoying it
Fj: we did a few position, missionary, hugging and riding
Anal: Not into it

Verdict
Timing is a bit short, but not a bad one. She is hardworking type. She has no complaints and is patient in serving you. I think is quite worth to paid that price for the bonk.

Comments

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Old 24-05-2016, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

AWESOME FRs bro!

Your FRs v descriptive and comprehensive directions. Anyone also can find.

I'm glad u like Amansari. I particuularly like Amansari bcos they are not pushy (more like friendly uncles), usually good food and can choose the girls.

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 25-05-2016, 05:19 PM
Veteran Samster

Disclaimer
This FR is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Hope my FR can assist u to making a choice. Pls do not blame me if you think is not good.

My FR on VIP Spa Lady

VIP Spa

Opening hour: 12 noon to 3am daily

Address
Lot 1 to Lot 11, 4th Floor, Block G, Plaza Sentosa, Jalan Sutera, Taman Sentosa, 80150 Johor Bahru, Johor
Bonk Details
Date of Visit: 22 May 2016
Duration of stay: 1630 till 2100hrs
Take the water bed service and this is how the 45min fun began.....

Lady details

Name: Tina
Tina is not new, she have been around for some time. She use to work as a KTV hostess back in Vietnam.
No: 225
Looks: chio with long dye gold mix green hair
Breast: small should be “A” cup, nice to lick and squeeze
Body: slim, figure, short and petite
Pussy: trimmed
Legs: sexy thigh
Pussy: very very wet
Tattoo: Yes, left top back and left inner arm

Ice- Breaking

Communication: chinese quite good
Chemistry level: very high, nice chatting with each other
KC level: super high
GFE feel: high GFE, hold the hand to go in to the room and want me to carry her

What Happen
Once enter the room, strip off to our clothes. Lie on the waterbed face down immediately. We started off with she splashing of water. After that, she put soap to clean me, clean my back. Then now start by licking one of my body with hot water another side with cold water. She knows how to lick well as she kept licking n aiming the inner part of my thigh area. After that she press some white sticky liquid, use her body to breast to rub my back. Slowly, she also use her hand to rub my ball and groin area, later she wash off the white liquid, let water run and give me a slow rub on my body then give me a long and deep ass licking and play while playing with my ball, ready buay tahan.

After that was told to turn around, at that point of time my lan jiao already wake up and get strong, really for action. We had a bit of frenching and then she start to suck and lick my nipple. She go down to give me a good ass rim followed by a super long and mind blowing (BBBJ), teasing it. I love it when she suck with pace, long and deep blow, lick and suck on my tools, swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue, no rush at all. She know how to control the speed with different movement by licking the side of my balls and licking my inner thighs, the balls and the shaft which make me feel so high. While BBBJ me, I hold on to her head to prevent her hair from dropping and she was sucking my balls smoothly and tenderly. She gave up a sexy and CFM expression. It was like begging me for more so I feed her more. I mouth fucked her in a fast and furious motion and she suck and lick my dead head in and out, up and down and going deep and hard that make me feel like cumming in her mouth. Luckily i control it.
Get a condom and inserted it with her mouth, then she start to ride me for a while. Then she switch to cowgal and I thrust her deep in a up and down motion and alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster, she then let off sound of “oh yes oh yes oh yes ”, I feel so hot inside that I do not want to stop. After that, I accelerate my speed to the fastest pace and give my last burst of thrusting in different motion as that make her she shivers and she was moaning and groaning.
Finally I offload my full tank of cum inside the condom. It was really great to fuck in the water bed with water running down. She helps me offload my condom. Clean me and that the end of the session. We dress up and she holds my hand and bring me to the door.

Verdict
She is willing to please, hardworking and also patient. Not those rush rush type. She is surely worth the money. I will sure return for more fun at that place if have time to spare.

Comments

Old 26-05-2016, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
Vtecz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVtecz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVtecz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Visited rich and bitch on monday afternoon while running some errands.

Chose 1026 and boy, i didnt make the wrong choice at all.

No need to talk abt the massage for this girl. Her service were top notch. B2B massage, BBBJ, AR before going for the FJ. I surrendered in about 30mins. And to mention that her nipples were eraser tip like for the whole damn session. 1 thing that i dun like is that she dun moan when doing FJ which is a turn on for me and ot only spurs me to fuck her harder!!

Do try her if u guys drop by. Looks secondary but service top notch.
Old 26-05-2016, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Parans95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Do these spas like Amansari and R&B and JB stables serve other races as well? Want to go but scared kena chase away...
Old 26-05-2016, 08:58 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parans95 View Post
Do these spas like Amansari and R&B and JB stables serve other races as well? Want to go but scared kena chase away...
For spa I don't think they will chase people away.
For stable so far ok, I think.

Old 27-05-2016, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parans95 View Post

MLs in SG Stables will have that condition and may not serve bros of other races.

In SPAs and such, only the colour of your money matters.

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1