The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-12-2011, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jimboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Girls i got to know from 1900 call center

Few years ago i was a 1900 call addict. no lah but i called quite often. To be honest i got to know quite afew and also managed to screw afew of them.

Let me start with the first one. Lets call her MIN.

I was very bored, one late evening so i started calling 1900xxxxxx as usual left a intro (dont want to go into that) suddenly i got a reply. She sounded like a typical horny telephone operator. (I think you guys know what i mean) After exchanging massages for about 30mins, i ask her for her telephone no and right after that there was silence..... So i thout no chance liao. But out of the sudden i got a reply in my mail box and apperently Min left me a malaysia telephone no. I was thinking to myself i am really so lucky? since i jolly know well that all these are just telephone operators.

Anyway i tried the no. and true enough it rang...... After afew rings, someone picked up and immediately i could reconise her vioce. It was Min......

Very happy it was her so we started chatting. I remembered we chatted for about two hours about normal stuff etc. I found out she is married with two kids and have been working as an operator for about a year already. Then i decided to ask her about more naughty stuff and guess what she replied. I think during the process both of us got abit horny and we started phone sex on the phone hehe.......

To cut the story short, after speaking to her over the phone for about a week, i ask her if we could meet up. And surprisingly after my persuation, she finally agreed. And she told me that she will be off tomorrow night therefore she can meet me but then i would need to go into jb to meet her. I guess i was too curious about her so i did not even think about the dangers since we are talking malaysia where anything can happen.

So we arranged to meet up at the carwash shop opp New York Hotel at 8pm tomorrow night.

So the next day i left singapore and went to meet her at the shop. I tried calling her when i reached there but she did not pick up her phone.......

========

TO BE CONTINUED...........
Old 16-12-2011, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 14
rousch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrousch is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Girls i got to know from 1900 call center

First camper reporting for duty .
Old 16-12-2011, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2121 / Power: 20
Cytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here
Old 16-12-2011, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 14
TudourGold is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTudourGold is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Setting up camp .
Old 16-12-2011, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
callmebad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

cross-border affair
Old 16-12-2011, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 14
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

operator affair ? interexting one!
Old 17-12-2011, 02:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

nw everything go online liao still got 1900?

reminds me of my 1900 experience more than 10 yrs ago....all ended in disappointments - the chicks on phone either turn out to be ba chai or really CMI in looks.
Old 17-12-2011, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
Riferman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camper report in ! Keep up the good job bro!
Old 17-12-2011, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story dude..pls do cont.

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Old 17-12-2011, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
blackant is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblackant is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Waiting for more.
Old 18-12-2011, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 20
soulfinder78 is one of the Best!soulfinder78 is one of the Best!soulfinder78 is one of the Best!

Used to accumulate very high phone bills because of these 1900.

Got to know a few girls and later found out some of them are actually paid by 1900 service to get guys hook.

Camping for stories.
Old 18-12-2011, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
mrl27 is Cool - loads of Potential

yeah brings back memories, really that long ago more then 10yrs. mostly miss but had a couple of hits too.
With so many online stuff, guess the operator get paid staff to man the lines.
Old 20-12-2011, 09:39 AM
Samster

So the next day i left singapore and went to meet her at the shop. I tried calling her when i reached there but she did not pick up her phone.......

========

At that moment i was very disappointed and was blaming myself for being so stupid..... After about 10mins later (as iwas still scolding myself) my phone rang...... and true enough it was Min. I meedaitely i picked up the phone and she apologized saying that her phone was on silent mode therefore she did not hear my call. Then out of the sudden, i felt a tap on my shoulder and And there she was smiling brightly at me. She is avg looking B cup girl with slightly curly shoulder length hair. She looks like a girl next door with a very sweet smile. If she did not tell me she is married with kids, i would not have a single clue because she really looked very young. (BTW is was 26yrs old back then)

We started chatting instantly and it went on and on for about an hour. Most of the time she was the one doing the talking. In my heart i was thinking no wonder she can qualify as an operator. HEHE.

Out of the blue she asked me if i have got to go back to Singapore tonight. Since this question caught me unprepared, i did not know what to answer her for about 10 seconds. Then after composing myself, i told her that it dosent matter. And if she wants to stay out i can accompany her...... She told me that because her husband thinks that she is working tonight therefore she cant go home till next morning to avoid her husband suspecting. This time round i was well prepared and immediately agreed to stay out with her that night.

She suggested that go to Dunga Bay for a stroll which i agreed. So she told me to wait for her at the shop as ahe needs to park her car in the office carpark. (Very experience girl.....) Then off she went.. While she was away i immediately looked for a 7-11 or provision shop to buy a pack of rain coat (just incase). But unfortunately i could not find any so bo pian loh.......

After about another 15mins, she came back and so off went...........
========

To be continued.......

Hope you guys dont find me long winded. If so please let me know........
Old 20-12-2011, 05:02 PM
Samster

After about 10mins drive we reach the beach as usual she was chatting all the way.

Because we were sitting by the beach, she started to feel cold as i noticed that she is struggling to keep warm. So tried my luck by putting my arms across her shoulders. She received it very well and infact she came closer to me leaning her head against my shoulder.

I too was getting excited so i made the next move by placing my arms to her waist stroking her back along the way. I tried my luck further by giving her a kiss on her forehead and she responded by looking at me and giving me that sweet smile which till now i can never forget. My heart was pumping very very hard now so without thinking, i lean forward and starting frenching her. At first, she was taken aback slightly therefore she tried stopping me but after about 1 min later, she stopped resisting and returned my kiss hungrily. This continued for about 10mins when suddenly, both of us started to feel droplets of water. (It started to drizzle) So unwillingly we have to stop and go back to my car. Suddenly it started to pour. i held on to her hands and we ran towards my car. As it was about 5mins run, we were both dranched. Once in the car, i took out my tower and passed it to her to dry hair.

Then out of the blue she said:

Min: Since we are all wet why not we check in to a hotel Dear......

Me: When i heard that i was lost of words but i said ok.

She suggested one of the hotel sorry i cant remember the name now. So off we went. The whole journy i was very excited and all sort of naughty thoughts came racing into my mind.........

Soon we reached the hotel and while she waiting in the car, i went to register and after i got our room keys, i waved to her and she immedately rush into the lift. (as she was afriad she will be spoted by someone familiar)

Once in the room, i immedaitely hugged her and continued with the freching which was disrupted by the rain. This time round there was no struggle or what so ever it just hit off very welll.

I frenching her, i started leading her to the toilet together and soon we were both naked and having a hot shower together.
===========
Old 20-12-2011, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 14
VinAce deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVinAce deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

No you are not long winded. Keep your post coming bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1