The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2012, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
strado deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Possible to get herpes from menstrual blood on pubic area?

Hi all,

I had protected oral sex and protected penetrative sex with a lady I do not know that well recently. We had french kissing and I licked only her clitoris, but when she performed oral sex on me, a condom was used. But halfway during the penetrative sex, her period came suddenly without her knowledge. Some of her period blood got onto my pubic area (below my tummy, directly above the base of my penis), we were both a little shocked and I waited for about half a minute before I went to the washroom to wash it off.

I was very afraid the blood might touch the tips of my penis when I took it off so I kind of hesitate and wondered what to do while in the wash room. In the end I pulled the condom out by holding the tip. Then I quickly washed the blood away from my pubic area.

What are the chances of me contracting any STDs from the blood? I have read that herpes can be contracted via skin-to-skin contact, and that the pores on our pubic area are very big, where the roots of the pubic hair are located. Will I get herpes/AIDS from the blood?

In fact, based on the encounter above, am I at risk for anything regardless of the level of risk? (especially herpes?)

Thanks.
Old 23-02-2012, 02:38 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Possible to get herpes from menstrual blood on pubic area?

Quote:
Originally Posted by strado View Post
What are the chances of me contracting any STDs from the blood? I have read that herpes can be contracted via skin-to-skin contact, and that the pores on our pubic area are very big, where the roots of the pubic hair are located. Will I get herpes/AIDS from the blood?

In fact, based on the encounter above, am I at risk for anything regardless of the level of risk? (especially herpes?)

Thanks.
Herpes isn't blood borne. It is caught by skin to skin contact in areas not covered by a condom.. eg the base of the penile shaft and the scrotum area.

You are at risk of herpes regardless of whether or not menstrual blood is present. Unprotected oral sex can transmit herpes too.

Blood does pose a risk of HIV and a few other STDs such as Hepatitis. However, this is only the case if there is a break in the skin where the blood made contact. That's the reason why health care workers wear rubber gloves when drawing blood. It's in case they get the patients blood on their hands and a break in the skin allows transmission to take place.

If the skin at the area where the blood made contact is intact and healthy, your risk of catching HIV and other STDs from the encounter you describe is remote.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1