The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2014, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 10
Alyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of light
Lost and Found - Ex Masseue

Newbie here but surfing SBF for a long time and hope to start a thread on "lost and found" tok kong masseues of previous and now defunct health centres and massage parlours.

Came across a MP as advertised in SBF and decided to pay a visit as I was in that area. Went in and simply allow the receptionist to arrange any available masseue. Once in the room, the masseue came in and she looked familiar. I was shocked when she smiled and asked me, "Are you xxx?" I replied, "Uh, yes." She passed me a towel and then went out to fetch a cup of tea while I took a quick shower. In the bathroom, I was swirling my head think who the hell is she - worrying if she is my wife's friend, relative, or what not.

Dried up, lied on the massage bed and she started the oil massage - very hard and strong kneading. In the midst of our conversation, eureka, found out that she is Annie, ex masseue from Dong Fang Zhi Zhu (in Joo Chiat) - no wonder she looked so familiar and also she can remember me some more. So chat a lot about the good old times when DFZZ and other health centres in Joo Chiat area were checked and raided by the authorities every other week.

She had stopped for several years after her license was revoked as a result of the closure of DFZZ and had only recently reobtained it again. Still had the allure of a busty and sexy MILF though a bit older now. Service wise - no different from the last time and now her sensual HDLY while caressing her large melons was sexciting.

Pass me her HP number and managed to take a few sexy photos of her before leaving. PM me if you wanna view them to see if you can still recognise her - not so nice to post them openly.

Cheers.
Old 07-08-2014, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 13
petelim is a name known to allpetelim is a name known to allpetelim is a name known to allpetelim is a name known to allpetelim is a name known to allpetelim is a name known to all
Re: Lost and Found - Ex Masseue

Can share her ctc? Thanks and already upped u.
Old 08-08-2014, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 11
donahue is a glorious beacon of lightdonahue is a glorious beacon of lightdonahue is a glorious beacon of lightdonahue is a glorious beacon of lightdonahue is a glorious beacon of light

Can share the contact? Thanks a lot.
Old 08-08-2014, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cczzero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please PM me the contact. Thanks!
Old 08-08-2014, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Gadfly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share the contact bro? Thanks in advance!
Old 08-08-2014, 03:56 PM
Samster

Alyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks to all senior bros upping me.
Cheers.
Old 10-08-2014, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 11
carletan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercarletan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercarletan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercarletan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercarletan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried Annie last evening; place is quiet probably due to NDP telecast. Once I went up the stairs and opened the door, she was there waiting. Pretty MILFish looking with nice make up. Led me into a room and handed me a towel while she went to get a cup of tea for me. Nice ambience - place looks new with clean bedsheets.

Bathe quickly, dried up and lied down. She asked me if I like oil. Nodded and she started her massage. Unlike those HC which goes for yr didi after 10 minutes into the massage, she was very professional; kneading the neck and shoulders and the backbone. Very strong hands and can feel the warmth and heat building up as she rubbed tightly those tense muscles. Not a time watcher.

After that asked me to turn around and work on my upper torso. Then went down to the stomach area and the thighs. Sensing my didi was aroused, she asked me the GQ. Opted for BM and then she went to wash her hands first.

Not going into the details but can only say her BM was awesome and sensual especially with her D melons, firm, non sagging and naturally bouncy. Played with her for nearly 20 mins before exploding.

Cleaned up chit chat for a while before paying her off - spent about one and a half hours with her. Nice lady and will RTM whenever I am free for a massage and others.

Thanks and cheers to TS.
Old 10-08-2014, 10:02 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

BRO TS , why u call her ex masseuse.
she still a masseuse becos she is doing massage .
like u say , she had got back her massage licence.
Old 10-08-2014, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

can i have this lobang
Old 10-08-2014, 11:34 PM
Samster

Sorry senior bros, the title should be Dong Fang Zhi Zhu Ex masseue.

Pardon for the bad English used. I obtained a score of 176 for my PSLE only and I have to repeat my Primary Six. My highest qualification is only PSLE.

Once again, very sorry for the idiosyncrasies.
Old 10-08-2014, 11:35 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by carletan View Post
Tried Annie last evening; place is quiet probably due to NDP telecast. Once I went up the stairs and opened the door, she was there waiting. Pretty MILFish looking with nice make up. Led me into a room and handed me a towel while she went to get a cup of tea for me. Nice ambience - place looks new with clean bedsheets.

Bathe quickly, dried up and lied down. She asked me if I like oil. Nodded and she started her massage. Unlike those HC which goes for yr didi after 10 minutes into the massage, she was very professional; kneading the neck and shoulders and the backbone. Very strong hands and can feel the warmth and heat building up as she rubbed tightly those tense muscles. Not a time watcher.

After that asked me to turn around and work on my upper torso. Then went down to the stomach area and the thighs. Sensing my didi was aroused, she asked me the GQ. Opted for BM and then she went to wash her hands first.

Not going into the details but can only say her BM was awesome and sensual especially with her D melons, firm, non sagging and naturally bouncy. Played with her for nearly 20 mins before exploding.

Cleaned up chit chat for a while before paying her off - spent about one and a half hours with her. Nice lady and will RTM whenever I am free for a massage and others.

Thanks and cheers to TS.
What was the damage???
Old 11-08-2014, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 17
sony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro can share the CTC and location pls
Old 12-08-2014, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 16
tunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud of

Bro TS, I used to patronise DFZZ years back - really those were the good old days. Care to share her ctc? Thanks a lot.
Old 13-08-2014, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Foxstroke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro ! Can share contact ?
Old 13-08-2014, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 11
carletan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercarletan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercarletan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercarletan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercarletan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Fellow samsters, please follow proper protocol - do not PM me for the ctc and location. Ask TS please.
Anyway her boobs are really large, firm, natural and bouncy; my hand is not big enough to cover the entire breast.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread