The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2017, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by creamz View Post
Are there any fruit farm in KL? I don't like to raba2 so out in the open. Preferred authentic farm as well. Not those KTV type that will move your hand away and then stuck with her until we pay her off.
Fruit or pluck papayas farms in KL and PJ, all closed. Nearest farms, 2 of them, are in Seremban. In Penang, got 3 farms. Pls see my message to u.
Old 22-08-2017, 11:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fire789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KL beach / thai club issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Go and c them in BC. Go later in the night, after midnight.
They only want your money. U got the cash, can chat, can drink, do not be a cheap Charlie Indian that smells, dress smartly, do not wear liked a hippie. Cannot recommend which Euro for u as they come and go.
thx for the info sifu Yokosi

regardless of nationality, as long as can find some that suit my taste

so u're saying european will mostly be at BC around midnight? how about slightly earlier? prefer to bring her back earlier to start the fun and rest early

and are they easily approachable or friendly? would u point out some tips in how to approach if i got aim my eyes on one of the girls? just in case there's a different way to approach compare to asian girls
Old 23-08-2017, 10:14 AM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire789 View Post
thx for the info sifu Yokosi

regardless of nationality, as long as can find some that suit my taste

so u're saying european will mostly be at BC around midnight? how about slightly earlier? prefer to bring her back earlier to start the fun and rest early

and are they easily approachable or friendly? would u point out some tips in how to approach if i got aim my eyes on one of the girls? just in case there's a different way to approach compare to asian girls
How good are u in a club ???. First timer or with too much experiences ???. You alone in a club, do u have 4 to 6 ladies, trying to compete with each other to get you ???. And every fellow in the club, watch you while they have no ladies at their tables.

U can go in earlier, c the Euro ladies, drink, be merry, do not always let your mobile be your own company ( enjoy her company and not your mobile ), be a bit chatty but do not talk nonsense, do not talk politics ( boring to the girls ), smile, laugh a bit, please say that you are horny in a polite way, pretend if u have to in BC, enjoy BC atmosphere, ask what are available from her ( can lick her pussy, etc, how long, ST or LT, etc ) provided that she is comfortable with u. Be aware of competiting punters. Do not be too hamsup in your approach but must make SURE that u are looking for Euro and not Viets or Asian ladies.

Euro like alcoholic drinks and not beer. U buy the drinks for your targeted lady. And go on from there.

If u do not have the looks, not that handsome, too fat, Indian, no have the guts.......U still want Euro lady......U better tip a good waiter or captain and ask for more info from them on good looking white ladies. All ladies are FLs and can be booked, maybe the nice captain can be of help to you. How to find such a " educated. " BC waiter or captain......up to your grey cells to think.

Go to BC with a plan A, if that no work, go to plan B. That is how I do my work in my clubbing days in BKK, border towns, Singapore, Jakarta, Ho Chi Minh. And I usually have some good successful sex. U go there, without a plan, most probably failed to get your targeted lady. People complained.....that I do so much thinking on my plan and should go out to enjoy and F me up side down. Your plan is to screw your lady. So, do not come back and say that you fail miserably to get your lady, alone in bed and jerk off with your fingers.

Last edited by Yokosi; 23-08-2017 at 05:53 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 25-08-2017, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gizafire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be in KL from 27 and 28 night. Anybody wanna hang out and get some drinks? Don't mind company for BC, TC or KTV. Pm me
Old 27-08-2017, 12:16 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fire789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
How good are u in a club ???. First timer or with too much experiences ???. You alone in a club, do u have 4 to 6 ladies, trying to compete with each other to get you ???. And every fellow in the club, watch you while they have no ladies at their tables.

U can go in earlier, c the Euro ladies, drink, be merry, do not always let your mobile be your own company ( enjoy her company and not your mobile ), be a bit chatty but do not talk nonsense, do not talk politics ( boring to the girls ), smile, laugh a bit, please say that you are horny in a polite way, pretend if u have to in BC, enjoy BC atmosphere, ask what are available from her ( can lick her pussy, etc, how long, ST or LT, etc ) provided that she is comfortable with u. Be aware of competiting punters. Do not be too hamsup in your approach but must make SURE that u are looking for Euro and not Viets or Asian ladies.

Euro like alcoholic drinks and not beer. U buy the drinks for your targeted lady. And go on from there.

If u do not have the looks, not that handsome, too fat, Indian, no have the guts.......U still want Euro lady......U better tip a good waiter or captain and ask for more info from them on good looking white ladies. All ladies are FLs and can be booked, maybe the nice captain can be of help to you. How to find such a " educated. " BC waiter or captain......up to your grey cells to think.

Go to BC with a plan A, if that no work, go to plan B. That is how I do my work in my clubbing days in BKK, border towns, Singapore, Jakarta, Ho Chi Minh. And I usually have some good successful sex. U go there, without a plan, most probably failed to get your targeted lady. People complained.....that I do so much thinking on my plan and should go out to enjoy and F me up side down. Your plan is to screw your lady. So, do not come back and say that you fail miserably to get your lady, alone in bed and jerk off with your fingers.
absolutely great. what an informative guidance sifu Yokosi

let me try on it using my not-so-ugly-face and see it works or not. other than that, i have to totally agree with u that there must be a plan B. pray that i dont mess up with the conversation and fail to attain a feel good factor from the ladies

if successful, let me try to share with u our session (coz u deserve it for sharing advice)
Old 07-09-2017, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ladiesman83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: KL beach / thai club issue

Anyone know which area of KL got pub opening in the afternoon which got PRC gals selling drink?
Anyone can share the information?
Old 07-09-2017, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladiesman83 View Post
Anyone know which area of KL got pub opening in the afternoon which got PRC gals selling drink?
Anyone can share the information?
Please give more details.

And from whom ( your friends went to the pud, heard it from some one, etc ) did u receive such info.

Pud in the afternoon with PRC selling drink.......maybe, I can give you a small bit of info.

For now, it is in K E P a. K E P a ???. What is that ?. It is an area in KL.
Old 08-09-2017, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Please give more details.

And from whom ( your friends went to the pud, heard it from some one, etc ) did u receive such info.

Pud in the afternoon with PRC selling drink.......maybe, I can give you a small bit of info.

For now, it is in K E P a. K E P a ???. What is that ?. It is an area in KL.

Heard it from a friend. His PRC girlfriend is working at KL pub.
My friend wan to know where but his girlfriend dun wan to tell him at where, she also dun him to come as she say she dun him to feel 难受 while she is working. She say she is selling drinks, the pub enviroment look like hang flower place. Working hrs 12pm to 11:30pm everyday. He asking mi to found out so decided to post here for more information. Bro u know any places like that??
Old 08-09-2017, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Heard it from a friend. His PRC girlfriend is working at KL pub.
My friend wan to know where but his girlfriend dun wan to tell him at where, she also dun him to come as she say she dun him to feel 难受 while she is working. She say she is selling drinks, the pub enviroment look like hang flower place. Working hrs 12pm to 11:30pm everyday. He asking mi to found out so decided to post here for more information. Bro u know any places like that??
I go c if the pud I mentioned is open at 12pm and let u know. It is a hang flower place with PRCs in serving beer, Viets and Thais PRs. But mostly such puds open quite late. This place usually open in the late afternoon.

Or the girl lied.Could be massage places, etc.This is a BC/TC thread so I will pm you.

Last edited by Yokosi; 08-09-2017 at 08:41 PM.
Old 09-09-2017, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
I go c if the pud I mentioned is open at 12pm and let u know. It is a hang flower place with PRCs in serving beer, Viets and Thais PRs. But mostly such puds open quite late. This place usually open in the late afternoon.

Or the girl lied.Could be massage places, etc.This is a BC/TC thread so I will pm you.
My friend will be going to KL today to meet his girlfriend after her work. The location she stay is at Jalan Sepadu, Taman united, 5800 Kuala Lumpur was ask to book hotel nearby.
I think her workplaces also near her living places.

The pub you mention about it after u found out can let mi know about it. Her girlfriend say if the customer give them tips or request to drink, she will accompany them to drink. I think the place is the pub you mention, most of the pub open quite late, the pub i say open in the afternoon. What is the massage places u mention about it??
Old 09-09-2017, 04:02 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: KL beach / thai club issue

Quote:
My friend will be going to KL today to meet his girlfriend after her work. The location she stay is at Jalan Sepadu, Taman united, 5800 Kuala Lumpur was ask to book hotel nearby.
I think her workplaces also near her living places.

The pub you mention about it after u found out can let mi know about it. Her girlfriend say if the customer give them tips or request to drink, she will accompany them to drink. I think the place is the pub you mention, most of the pub open quite late, the pub i say open in the afternoon. What is the massage places u mention about it??
Jalan Kuchai Maju 6 in Kuchai Enterprenuer Park, near Jalan Sepadu. Open in afternoon, the hang flower joint is combination of 2 shop houses, it is called Secret Garden.
I have been there twice, once beer was served to me by a PRC. She accompanied me to finished my booze. But that was at night. Used to drive by there, usually open in the late afternoon. The pud has shifts......Viet PRs first in the afternoon till 7 pm, then shift changed to Thai PRs. But no hookers inside. Customers have to " fish " the ladies and can go out with them after the pud is closed.

This area is famous for puds, ktvs, boom boom places, massage joints, fuck joints with puds such as 45 Cafe ( which is behind NSK supermarket ), plus another 2 such fuck and drinking puds that were closed down. It is also one of my favourite place for drinking because Scott's Garden with a lot of puds, Titan then to changed to OS+3 large pud are in this area ( I have been to these clubs many times ).
Old 09-09-2017, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Jalan Kuchai Maju 6 in Kuchai Enterprenuer Park, near Jalan Sepadu. Open in afternoon, the hang flower joint is combination of 2 shop houses, it is called Secret Garden.
I have been there twice, once beer was served to me by a PRC. She accompanied me to finished my booze. But that was at night. Used to drive by there, usually open in the late afternoon. The pud has shifts......Viet PRs first in the afternoon till 7 pm, then shift changed to Thai PRs. But no hookers inside. Customers have to " fish " the ladies and can go out with them after the pud is closed.

This area is famous for puds, ktvs, boom boom places, massage joints, fuck joints with puds such as 45 Cafe ( which is behind NSK supermarket ), plus another 2 such fuck and drinking puds that were closed down. It is also one of my favourite place for drinking because Scott's Garden with a lot of puds, Titan then to changed to OS+3 large pud are in this area ( I have been to these clubs many times ).
Hi bro thanks for the information. I think she working at secret garden cos my friend ask her is she near the hotel he book, she say she nearby here. Somemore tml she say can early finish work at 7pm, so i think she is working there.
Old 13-09-2017, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quote:

Hi bro, my friend went to secret garden to take a look as his gf go working. He reached the place around 1 plus but still not yet open. Or the place she work is at scott garden? Btw my friend find a food order payment which her girlfriend throw into the dustbin, the address is No 97, Jalan Changkat Thambi Dollah, Off Jalan Pude, 56100 Kuala Lumpur.
He think his girlfriend is working near the food shop that she order from it. Bro is there any pub near the address given??
Old 13-09-2017, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bro, my friend went to secret garden to take a look as his gf go working. He reached the place around 1 plus but still not yet open. Or the place she work is at scott garden? Btw my friend find a food order payment which her girlfriend throw into the dustbin, the address is No 97, Jalan Changkat Thambi Dollah, Off Jalan Pude, 56100 Kuala Lumpur.
He think his girlfriend is working near the food shop that she order from it. Bro is there any pub near the address given??
Scott's Garden puds only open very late in the evening.

Jalan Changkat Thambi Dollah got many low down, unrenovated lap sup bars, a few downstairs and many more on the second level of the shop houses. But that area is far from her residence, presumably near Jalan Sepadu. Yes, yes, some bars got girls to accompany you when u are drinking. And these are either local or PRCs and old aunties. Why don't your friend hire a private detective and request him to tail her with photographs.

Number 1, Never fall in love or get bitten by a lady that works in the men's entertainment business. U will face many shit from her, later on.
Old 14-09-2017, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
i went in a few these places opposite shaw parade, it was 14rm small beer and 50rm per hour gal sit talk blah blah with you gal mostly milf...the mommy claim these are local ckt
That was why I said locals and old aunties. PRCs....maybe. Me was there once, in a downstairs bar.....very lup spa bar.....had my beer and went away. Liked what I said, better he hire a private investigator and my warning to him on ladies that work in entertaining business for men.

Last edited by Yokosi; 19-09-2017 at 10:55 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1