The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2017, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Screening test accuracy

If tested hiv negative using 4th gen rapid test... is it possible that blood test shows hiv positive?
Old 28-10-2017, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Screening test accuracy

From what i know its very highly unlikely for that to happen TS
Old 29-10-2017, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmAwesome View Post
From what i know its very highly unlikely for that to happen TS
Thanks for your reply. I read about 4th gen hiv rapid test.. should be quite accurate. But also read about low viral load can make the test result show negative.

Anone same view here?
Old 09-11-2017, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
TheBladeRunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahgore View Post
quite accurate
Its rather accurate TS but one question how long ago was your exposure and the time you had tested?
Old 10-11-2017, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Thanks for your reply. I read about 4th gen hiv rapid test.. should be quite accurate. But also read about low viral load can make the test result show negative.

Anone same view here?
Go for a test instead of reading it too much. Imagine, out of the 10 you read, all give you different conclusion. You will go crazy, just go for the test.
Old 13-11-2017, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
ZZassin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
If tested hiv negative using 4th gen rapid test... is it possible that blood test shows hiv positive?
Hey bro. I went for my 28th day last week also. It showes negative. But im also like you still afraid that might be false negative.

Ive been reading up about the 4th gen test though.

It search for both antibodies and the p24 antigens.

Usually its 3 situations if the p24 antigens cannot be picked up by the test.

1) You're hiv negative
2) you've been infected 4-6 weeks earlier
3) p24 antigens to low for current tech to pickup.

According to paid doctors (yes i paid for doctor subscriptions) and medical journals the p24 antigen protein starts to show in the blood at 14-16 days, and peaks at 28 days post exposure. So a negative at 28 days is pretty much 95% but cdc recommends 3 months for it to be fully conclusive.
Old 15-11-2017, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Usually test are designed to be more false positive. Usually false negative quite rare unless the test kit totally cock up. Once negative, usually quite conclusive
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1