The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-08-2018, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 10
peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!
Re: Blacklist Haven Spa at bugis cube

What about Q? She's more recent compared to Y & L.
Old 27-08-2018, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDog View Post
I also got free HJ with auto roam from L
You guys were so lucky, free HJ and autoroam how many times you had to visit them to reach that club? Lol
Old 27-08-2018, 09:23 PM
Samster

Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peksync View Post
What about Q? She's more recent compared to Y & L.
Q has left since a couple month back if I am not wrong. She is cute look but her massage was really below standard, I always got hurt on my bone (not boner) after her service.
Old 27-08-2018, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 10
peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
Q has left since a couple month back if I am not wrong. She is cute look but her massage was really below standard, I always got hurt on my bone (not boner) after her service.
Yeah I know she left recently, just asking if she's coming back. Well indeed her massage skills are below par but with great teasing or even free HJ I don't mind lol. But not for real massage lovers.
Old 27-08-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 0
RedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
You guys were so lucky, free HJ and autoroam how many times you had to visit them to reach that club? Lol
I got it during my second visit. If you know how to talk, you will be able to get the same services
Old 27-08-2018, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 15
backache is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbackache is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbackache is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro pls pm y new working place. Many tks
Old 28-08-2018, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 10
OmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
Of course its expensive. they demand such prices, doesn't mean you have to agree to it.

BARGAIN!!!! Never are my added on HJs more than $20-30, you decline, there's nothing they can do, make less lor.

$50?? Nope. I'll put on my clothes and go geylang bang a government sanctioned Thai pussy.

She'll bathe with me, I can touch her all I want..... never will I pay $50 for a massage girl to wank me a few minutes only.

Master the art of mind control and not let your dick think on behalf of your wallet!
Quoting a wise bro. Please bargain.
Old 28-08-2018, 01:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Shiho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus77 View Post
Hi would like to tell all no not to go haven spa...

Their services and choice of girl cmi, especially Michelle only serve Angmo,
was serve by lady who keep talking nonstop...

Bad place to go..any bro got better one to intro?
No wonder I asked for Michelle she always keep intro others to me
Old 28-08-2018, 09:15 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Ulrikaaa is Cool - loads of Potential

Now their new girl is a auntie. Knn, no more syt better skip
Old 28-08-2018, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
I got it during my second visit. If you know how to talk, you will be able to get the same services
Share more about your magic of talk leh, envy you.
Old 28-08-2018, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

really that bad ah, still thinking of dropping by after some TS recommended me
Old 28-08-2018, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 890 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yuki
537 Bedok North Street 3
#01-527
Singapore 460537
Tel: 6636 1817

Her new name is Nancy
I found her new place is a bit run down, the moment i step in half of my mood gone liao.

Think the area surrounding her new place was having some road construction work when i went there, parking is also a problem if u drive, mayb is bcoz of the construction work ba.

FYI..
Old 28-08-2018, 09:07 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 0
RedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
I found her new place is a bit run down, the moment i step in half of my mood gone liao.

Think the area surrounding her new place was having some road construction work when i went there, parking is also a problem if u drive, mayb is bcoz of the construction work ba.

FYI..
Bro, there are so many pretty and young masseuses around us. Don't waste your time and hard earn money on the same person
Old 28-08-2018, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, there are so many pretty and young masseuses around us. Don't waste your time and hard earn money on the same person
Got any new gem to share, Bro RedDog?
Old 28-08-2018, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 12
spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!

Yes bro, care to share your lobang? Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread