The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2018, 03:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
edsolut is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Surprise Combo Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
hii cheongsters..!! sofar been to SBF to read forums and first time writing FR.. Got this chinese lady contact, booked for appointment. Went there 10min early, after paid up proceeded to room.

Then quickly change to my birthday suite and start to massage my back. Massage was so so only,not piano type also. After 15min ask me to turn around, then she start to massage my inner thigh and often touching my balls. When I looked at her she just smile back after that GQ Pop up.

As i intent to release all, i ask for FJ then she think for a while and recommend me for BJ/HJ. After i negotiate she said ok and went outside to take tools... After came in open her top and let me suck her Bigg boobs... its really big may be 38C..?? after few minute suddenly the door open and i was like wtf... i was thinking for a moment kenna raid liao...!!

But its another good looking milf with big boobs...!! Then she explain to me, since she is under period cant do FJ, she recommend her friend for FJ @ free..!! and she only can do BJ. I agreed as the new Milf not bad also. After her BJ then she press her big melons on my face and let me suck play with it while the new milf take care of my little bro, I was like DGIF... rest all history.

Name:C***
Look: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10
attitude: 8/10
Frenching: NO
AR: allowed.
HJ/BJ/FJ- Yes
Damage: $50/hr +++
RTF: Sure, next time want to bonk her.

Will share contact only to senior bros who ups me. Place very discreet and its a gem playground. Surprisingly she was holding pink IC when I ask her she say- change to SC 2yrs before.
Bro.. pls pm contact and location. Thanks!
Old 10-11-2018, 04:32 AM
SM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
ahwen123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterahwen123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterahwen123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro , do you mind sharing the details with me ?
I can trade with you if you want.
Old 10-11-2018, 04:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
noobdude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by edsolut View Post
Bro.. pls pm contact and location. Thanks!
Hi bro, pls pm contact and location to me too. Tq.
Old 11-11-2018, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
fredy69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
hii cheongsters..!! sofar been to SBF to read forums and first time writing FR.. Got this chinese lady contact, booked for appointment. Went there 10min early, after paid up proceeded to room.

Then quickly change to my birthday suite and start to massage my back. Massage was so so only,not piano type also. After 15min ask me to turn around, then she start to massage my inner thigh and often touching my balls. When I looked at her she just smile back after that GQ Pop up.

As i intent to release all, i ask for FJ then she think for a while and recommend me for BJ/HJ. After i negotiate she said ok and went outside to take tools... After came in open her top and let me suck her Bigg boobs... its really big may be 38C..?? after few minute suddenly the door open and i was like wtf... i was thinking for a moment kenna raid liao...!!

But its another good looking milf with big boobs...!! Then she explain to me, since she is under period cant do FJ, she recommend her friend for FJ @ free..!! and she only can do BJ. I agreed as the new Milf not bad also. After her BJ then she press her big melons on my face and let me suck play with it while the new milf take care of my little bro, I was like DGIF... rest all history.

HJ/BJ/FJ- Yes

Will share contact only to senior bros who ups me. Place very discreet and its a gem playground. Surprisingly she was holding pink IC when I ask her she say- change to SC 2yrs before.
Bro can share contact and location? Thanks!
Old 11-11-2018, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 15
zenfactorx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share ctc n location? Thanks...
Old 13-11-2018, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

HJ/BJ/FJ- Yes

Hi Bro... Yr FR seems interesting leh... Can share contacts? Thanks!
Old 13-11-2018, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
scrub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share ctc? Thanks
Old 13-11-2018, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 13
Thommmm is one of the Best!Thommmm is one of the Best!Thommmm is one of the Best!Thommmm is one of the Best!

Hi bro, mind sharing ctc?
Old 13-11-2018, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 12
ken1290 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterken1290 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterken1290 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterken1290 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro share contact plz
Old 13-11-2018, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 8
macansx is one of the Best!macansx is one of the Best!macansx is one of the Best!macansx is one of the Best!

Can share contact bro ?
Old 13-11-2018, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 18
hahahihihoho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhahahihihoho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi share contact please
Old 16-11-2018, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 16
hellobag is a glorious beacon of lighthellobag is a glorious beacon of lighthellobag is a glorious beacon of lighthellobag is a glorious beacon of lighthellobag is a glorious beacon of lighthellobag is a glorious beacon of light

Is the place still even open? Lol
Old 22-11-2018, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 6
zebrazeus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzebrazeus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried the shuangfei sisters last evening. Got to wait for about 20 mins as one of them is a working OL and had just finished work; taking her dinner. Anyway, it was worth the waiting as both greeted me in their nighties - both in black bras and g strings. One is a B+ boobs and the other a C+ dua neh neh. Took a quick shower while they waited in bed for me. What a sight with both now stripped totally naked waiting for me. It was a while orgy - damn playful sisters; kissing and licking each other in front of me while my hands were all over them. It was simply too wild - managed one shot with the B+ boobs and then jerked off the second shot by the dua neh neh sister. Completely exhausted. Value for money.
Old 22-11-2018, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 9
lookinfor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlookinfor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlookinfor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlookinfor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlookinfor is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Can introduce the 2 lovely tarma sisters pls?
Old 22-11-2018, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
FukNoob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebrazeus View Post
Tried the shuangfei sisters last evening. Got to wait for about 20 mins as one of them is a working OL and had just finished work; taking her dinner. Anyway, it was worth the waiting as both greeted me in their nighties - both in black bras and g strings. One is a B+ boobs and the other a C+ dua neh neh. Took a quick shower while they waited in bed for me. What a sight with both now stripped totally naked waiting for me. It was a while orgy - damn playful sisters; kissing and licking each other in front of me while my hands were all over them. It was simply too wild - managed one shot with the B+ boobs and then jerked off the second shot by the dua neh neh sister. Completely exhausted. Value for money.
hi bro, sounds very interesting. can share contact please?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread