The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2017, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 7
Ihowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
actually hor,taxi drivers in indo land is sm of the most resourceful ppl,or at least most r resourceful enuff 2 link me 2 smthg good & yet out of the ordinary. My motto is still,get close 2 em but yet cannot b too close. My game w em is often the 'carrot & donkey game',& of course i'm the one riding the donkey w the carrot la...lol

Mani ppl always tink chinese driver good,but i tink while they MAY B good,mani of em r like crocodile...lol. Cum w a high price 2...
Reason why we took Chinese driver because most of us cant speak Indon. So more comfortable with same race. Taxis or drivers. They are the ambassadors to their respective countries. But often than not they gave a bad impression of their countries by overcharging customers. After being our regular drivers, we tend to treat them as confidante or close friends. But trust me. Money know no race or religion. When someone in desperate of money, they will save their ass first. I said this to warn ignorant cheongsters. Whether they treat my post as negative news or otherwise, so be it.

There were once. I was walking and ignore this irritating taxi who kept pestering us. I told him off by saying we taking oplet. He not happy like one gangster. When reaching the main road, he told a bunch of ojeks today no oplet right. All laughing at us. I have my principle and i know my way out. Thats why i advice newbies on solo trips to get a driver if you no confident youself. Also try avoiding taking last ferry unless newbies have a driver!
Old 16-11-2017, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I cant be spare from such temptation too (even tho tight pussies were still my priority over huge breast girls).
Want tight pussy use this 5 minutes b4.
Old 16-11-2017, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 7
Ihowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hw mani real men on earth can actually resist big melon young girls who go nude?
I got a friend. He doesnt like girls with big boobs. Very weird.
Old 17-11-2017, 05:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 8
SheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Hw mani real men on earth can actually resist big melon young girls who go nude?

I cant be spare from such temptation too (even tho tight pussies were still my priority over huge breast girls).
I think you have a friend who cheong Batam whose criteria for cewe is to be petite, breast big or small no problem.

I'm in Balai now with a friend that left today while I'm staying till Saturday. On Wednesday, we went into Villa 15 when one of the most prettiest and petite size cewe immediately cling on to him. She's the type I like but once she got for him, I no longer lay my eyes on her. Later my friend complained to me about her breast (or rather lack of). Her body can put the runways at Changi Airport to shame. Only protruding on her body is her nipple. But, for her youthfulness, her beauty and her petiteness, I don't mind taking her. Too bad...just too bad she showed attention on my friend.
Old 17-11-2017, 05:47 AM
Samster

SheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to behold
This is my second trip to Balai.

On my first trip, I took a driver (quite frequently mentioned here) for the main purpose of finding my way around. I stayed at Aston Hotel not knowing that it's not in the "town central".

On the second day, seeing that we are too early at Villa (we reached there at 0815, OKTs must be thinking what hum sup lou I am), I took the opportunity to ask him bring me go tua peh kong temple pray. Main aim is to pray, secondary aim is to try know the place around. He brought me to one near Maxi Hotel and from there I try to make notes of the surroundings. I will never have the chance of knowing the place that time had I not ask him to bring me around. And, believe me not, the roads and buildings all seemed so similar that I am sure I'll get lost if first trip I had not chosen to use a driver.

On this second trip, from harbour to Gabion to Maxi to Silver River, back to Maxi, to Social Square Cafe, to a street full of massage parlours, back to Maxi, all on foot, though with the help of Google Map. First day we went there late (took 1630 ferry from JB Puteri Harbour), so we did not make girl booking.

Second day, with the help of baby's guide, we took the oplet to the point where the ex-ruko is (paid 5,000 which I think is more than it actually cost) and then walk on to where Villa is.

Anyone can advise? Ruko is called ruko because the ceweks are housed in shophouses?
Old 17-11-2017, 05:49 AM
Samster

We reach Villa at about 0810 and sat at the entrance where there is some tables and a Chinese man selling drinks. Behind this area is a few warung kecil where you can spot ceweks coming out to buy food.

On my first trip, my second day booking is a 19 year old newbie for 1 juta. I didn't bargain hard as I'm with a driver.

On this trip, we took 2 ceweks (19 & 20 - but should be more as she tried hard to hide her birthdate on her ktp) for 900k each. Had a hard time bargaining down from the 1 juta quoted and the okt even wayang a bit saying he need to check with his boss. The moment we started walking off, he immediately came back saying 900k ok.

Today on my 3rd day (my friend left already), I took 1 from Villa 1 who quoted me 800k for a 23 year old. When mentioned that I got no driver, she said she know as the previous day she had already caught my buddy and I reaching there walking in and having drinks. She's the one served us the drink in fact. Ok, 800k for a 23 years old from Villa 1. Next I went window shopping. In Villa 55, I caught a rather smiley cewek aged 23. Was quoted 1 juta, okt maintained the price even when I mentioned having no driver. Well, I relented as she's the really sweet smiley type. Before paying, I was actually informed that she's already booked for Saturday so there is no possibility of extending even if I wanted.

So, commission or difference in price if there is driver or not? I believe have difference in price but some okts might even quoted you the same price as with driver and sapu the commission for themselves.
Old 17-11-2017, 05:51 AM
Samster

We had dinner at Silver River again on second night. Not sure if this is good info. Apparently, Maxi hotel has driver to bring you out. And even at late hours almost 1945 or even early hour at 0645, they are available.

For pricing at Silver River, there is not much difference.

Mongolia chicken is charged at same price.

Day 1 ikan 3 rasa is 20k cheaper than Day 2 ikan steam Hong Kong.

Day 1 bittergourd is 38k while day 2 Kang Kong belacan is 22k.

Day 1 udang nestum is 88k, same as day 2 udang mayonnaise.

So,with or without hotel driver, price is almost the same.

Day 1 bill is 383k while day 2 bill is 476k as day 2 is 4 paxes (more drink more rice) and 1 additional clay pot tahu.

Maybe hotel driver no commission or maybe there is no commission for drivers at all?
Old 17-11-2017, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by SheldonXX View Post

Anyone can advise? Ruko is called ruko because the ceweks are housed in shophouses?
you are right.
RUKO=RUmah toKO=shophouse
Old 17-11-2017, 01:45 PM
Samster

A gentle request.

Can someone do something about my points please? I don't need it to be high, just want to be able to view / review my post once it's posted.

Thanks.
Old 17-11-2017, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 21
dudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
A gentle request.

Can someone do something about my points please? I don't need it to be high, just want to be able to view / review my post once it's posted.

Thanks.
In the Btm thread u posted this https://sbf.net.nz/sho...postcount=8747. Here u begging for points.

To all cheongster in Btm and Balai thread beware of this mother fucker, his clones are Tomcat , Muimui , Twin Tower and etc etc. Those who hv meet him b4 be aware he will post ur personal particular in the forum if u r not in good term with him. In future be aware who u meet up with, newbie who r very familiar with cheonging area that u r going to cheong there.
Old 17-11-2017, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudick View Post
In the Btm thread u posted this https://sbf.net.nz/sho...postcount=8747. Here u begging

In future be aware who u meet up with, newbie who r very familiar with cheonging area that u r going to cheong there.
Thank you for the reminder
Old 17-11-2017, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16316 / Power: 51
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A gentle request.

Thanks.
Request granted coz it is very reasonable ... have fun in SBF ya
Old 17-11-2017, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16316 / Power: 51
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
In the Btm thread u posted this https://sbf.net.nz/sho...postcount=8747. Here u begging for points.

To all cheongster in Btm and Balai thread beware of this mother fucker, his clones are Tomcat , Muimui , Twin Tower and etc etc. Those who hv meet him b4 be aware he will post ur personal particular in the forum if u r not in good term with him. In future be aware who u meet up with, newbie who r very familiar with cheonging area that u r going to cheong there.
Omg !!!
Old 17-11-2017, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks for the info.
Old 17-11-2017, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
Count me in for a slot bro nono!
Sorry for the late reply bro,i just saw your message. You and bro Hurricane ,no need for slot/s. I am not organizing group trips like i did when i start learning. As long as i am in Batam and you guys happen to be there or are coming around those time,i will be there.

Be it lunch or dinner,it will be on me. But please buy me a Teh Botel,hehehe...

Cheers!

Quote:
I think you have a friend who cheong Batam whose criteria for cewe is to be petite, breast big or small no problem.
That guy is quite chin chai about girls,hehehe...so long the girl doesnt have a dick when "she" strips off in his room will do. (joking)

Come to think of it,if face is good,sometime body wont be (and vice versa)...if both face and body is good,character wont be...so all in all,there is no such as a perfect girl. And like i always say,the most suitable girl is the best girl. Not every girl is suitable for every man,hehehe...

Enjoy your Balai trip. I believe with the closure of a handful of entertainment places in Jakarta,Balai and Batam might have more incoming newer girls.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1