The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 13-11-2016, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post

I seldom post pictures here. Does this one looked like the cewe you booked from Hawaii KTV?
Yup, I think that's the one. Mami and the bencong call her amoi cos she look Chinese but not to me thou. Bro nameless can chime in.

Did you book her before?
Old 13-11-2016, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Yup, I think that's the one. Mami and the bencong call her amoi cos she look Chinese but not to me thou. Bro nameless can chime in.

Did you book her before?
Not me, but my unfortunate bro who went with me. From the 1juta we paid for her, we got back 700k.
Old 13-11-2016, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 13
nameless00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Did you book her before?
Yes I think that's her.
Old 13-11-2016, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Actually, there's isn't really much secrets in catching ask these gems. Three places that I got my very good bookings, everyone know the places. The six joints at Utama area, the 2 joints near Hana Hotel etc are joints that everyone (out most here) know about. It's how you are willing to spend time to build relationship with the papis & mamis that enables you to dig out the gems. These are the sort of things that can't be taught easily.
Bingo! Like i often told my friends,i bring them right to the doorstep they also wont know.

I have been repeating this many times,not every mongering place is suitable for everyone. When one is in Batam and like it there,find your own fun,build your own 'other fun' and then dwell in it becos ONLY you know whats best for yourself,hehehe...

At the least,i dont go around condemning another mongering place/s if i am still new to it becos if i do,it likely means i have set a certain EXPECTATION in Batam and/or expected those other places to be like Batam.

Quote:
I'm an IT person, ie I prefer to deal with ONEs any ZEROs than human. And if I can learn all these, I'm sure most of you Casanovas out here can. Try not to target going to 8/9/10 joints reach day. Target 4-5 max. Then you get to spend more time each joints. Afterall, if you are newbie (or not seasoned cheongster) in Batam, the more joints you go, the more you're going to be overwhelmed by the choices.
And i dont even speak Bahasa indo,hehehe...i can count 1 to 5 in Malay tho,thats my max. Thats also why my taxi fare never exceed 50k,hehehe...as beyond 5,i cannot understand.

Many a times,i learned to put my 'disabilities' in Batam to some good use...

In the beginning :

"I 1st time go Batam ma...everything also dont know....my friends tell me 100k hj and 200k fj."

When the girls start finding me familiar :

"last time other girls here also charge me 100k hj and 200k fj"

"other shops next door also charge me 100k hj and 200 fj,why you charge so high? Its ok,i go next door then."

When i become a bit more regular....... :

"...i pay you 50k more,you give me bbbj,ok?"

"...i pay you extra 50k,you strip everything,ok?"

"...you come my hotel after work for overnight booking at 500k ok?"

Above were just basic illustration of my conversation with the girls i met in Batam,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Notice the white foot print on the Wood flooring..
Does it not footwear allow?
Yes,it allows footwear. But this foot print thingy actually keeps the girls in my room from wearing footwear in the room beyond the "footprint" point,hehehe...the wood-like flooring makes cleaning easier too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
Or could it means Nono left his footprints in those rooms he stayed in?
Hmm...you just reminds me,if they did the flooring in my room,that would only means the "ward" is either damage or gone.

Look like i need to "renovate" my usual few rooms again...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 13-11-2016, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nulgath View Post
Boycotting a place is the MOST stupidest suggestion without providing any other alternatives/back up plan to fall back on.
I dn't tink he meant 2 boycott a "place",but more on boycotting an entire sex scene.

The way i read it b4 was ,anythg above 600k rp for more than 14+ hrs of overnite bking,dn't take it up so can bring the price dwn...rofl.

Try telling tat 2 other city's thread in tis sub forum. Tell the others not 2 pay more than 20 sgd 4 a ST or 60sgd 4 a 14+hr LT in viet, thai, cambodia, laos, Indo, china, brunei, philippines ,m'sia or better still,i include tg balai...lol.

Reli cn't help laughing while typing tis. Bcs even sg oso cn't chiong liao. Every1 mus ownself beat aeroplane in order 2 bring the price dwn in btm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Its also a no no for me to bring girls to mall/s,unless she rightfully deserve it.

And if she rightfully deserve it,i will set aside a budget for her shopping.
Nw,i'm curious. Which of yr gals in btm deserved 2 be brought 2 a shpping mall,was it tis :

Dn't wry,no one sees her face nor will knw where 2 find her.
(illustration)
Old 13-11-2016, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not me, but my unfortunate bro who went with me. From the 1juta we paid for her, we got back 700k.
OK looks like this gal have 2 bad rep from 2 bros here. Hawaii joint gal name amoi, never book her.
Old 13-11-2016, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Never book a gal by the name of Eren from sri kandy. 23 years old. Fuck up atitude. Saw a bad sign when she right away plays her phone when inside hotel room.

....nt forgeting yr Eren frm sri kandy 2.
Old 13-11-2016, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 16
sadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant future

Waiting for ferry back to sillypore.

Try to pen my virgin trip to batam.

Days - 2/1
Date - 12/11-13/11
Time reach 9am at batam .

Sat morning, meet my 3 friends at harbour front.

Took that 8.50am ferry towards batam.

After we settle the everything, take a cab toward famosa hotel.

Upon reaching , its about 9.45am .

Its my nightmare part 1

From famosa - holiday - few near by , all fully book .
Finally found one nagoya plaza , book 4 room but upon check in , room smelly , and got cockraoch .
Decide to refund . Kena charge per room (100k)
Then walk towards nagoya shopping mall .
Check a few near by all fully book .
turn to nagoya hotel (1 j) per night , decided too ex so go find again .
Find grand hotel , same its fully book .
Finally , we give up , turn to nagoya hotel . Thinking nvm , since so tired already . End up when reach there . Its fully BOOK !

Piangs , lucky the security guard give some times , find another hotel (orion hotel ) just opp the road of nagoya hotel .

Quite cheap at (300k) . Decent hotel .

Nightmare 1 finished at 12.30pm

Nightmare 2 started at 1.30pm

Search a few farms nearby , was lost among those funny funny small lane . Find two farms which ( dont know the name ) bro nono and bro tomcat mention ( as my friend holding the info in his hp ) but not much girls.

Given up by 3+pm.

Took a cab and search nearby. My 3 friends found what they want (1/1.3/1.4j) then we proceed back to the shopping mall.

My friends went massage and I just roam around the shopping mall myself at 5pm .

TBC.......
Old 13-11-2016, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Notice the white foot print on the Wood flooring..
Does it mean no footwear allow?
think it is just a gentle reminder..... shoes off before entering.....
provide the floor is clean though....
i make it a habit of not wearing shoes when entering the bed region...
good idea.
Old 13-11-2016, 01:14 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
think it is just a gentle reminder..... shoes off before entering.....
provide the floor is clean though....
Most hotels provide in-room slippers,and I don't really like girls wearing their shoes within the bed area too,hence I have the habit of helping the girls to put on those 'in-room slippers' when they took off their shoes,like the Cinderella story where the Prince help the poor would-be Princess put on one of her crystal shoe she left behind at the palace dance floor,hehehe... I had a feeling this action of mine touches the girl's heart a little, scoring some good impression points there, hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
i make it a habit of not wearing shoes when entering the bed region...
good idea.
When you going Batam again? You are currently the MOST Safest person I know to go to Batam with now,hehehe...

Cheers!

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 13-11-2016, 01:27 PM
Samster

tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsky18 View Post
Waiting for ferry back to sillypore.

Try to pen my virgin trip to batam.

Nightmare 2 started at 1.30pm

Search a few farms nearby , was lost among those funny funny small lane . Find two farms which ( dont know the name ) bro nono and bro tomcat mention ( as my friend holding the info in his hp ) but not much girls.

Given up by 3+pm.

Took a cab and search nearby. My 3 friends found what they want (1/1.3/1.4j) then we proceed back to the shopping mall.

My friends went massage and I just roam around the shopping mall myself at 5pm .

TBC.......
You guys didn't make it to Bunga at DC Mall? Fortunately for me... Else I won't get to book my girl at 2pm.

Virgin trip and doing it by foot? Very adventurous..

Very fruitful trip for me this time round.

Superb performance syt (21 years old) at 1.3 juta (ex, but it's never cheap at Bunga, and this one is worth every rupiah), petite, perky ass, C cup boobs, bbbj, hardworking. Only minus point? She smoke a lot. She don't like walking, even from Formosa to Nagoya mall.

Too bad that she says she's not continuing with this job anymore cos not used to it. Says she's leaving for Jakarta on coming Thursday. Poor girl paid 13 juta for a fake iPhone. To a friend somemore.

23 years old indo Chinese for short time. 1.58 tall, perky ass, small breast though. Sweet voice that make you go high ..bbbj too.

Have another coming in at 1:30pm. Hope it's good. Then it's back to Sillypore.

Last edited by tomcat007; 13-11-2016 at 02:54 PM.
Old 13-11-2016, 02:49 PM
Samster

Knn.. a baby elephant showedup.

Last edited by tomcat007; 13-11-2016 at 03:41 PM.
Old 13-11-2016, 06:10 PM
Samster

Major demonstrations expected in Batam – Singaporeans advised to exercise vigilance

Major demonstrations expected in Batam – Singaporeans advised to exercise vigilance

The Consulate of The Republic of Singapore – Batam, has issued an advisory asking Singaporeans planning to visit Batam from 14 – 16 November to exercise vigilance. The consulate said that there have been media reports on the possibility of major demonstrations during that period and that the demonstrations are expected to be concentrated in Batam Centre.

“The Batam authorities have indicated that they are making the necessary preparations to manage these demonstrations, and ensure that they are conducted in as peaceful a manner as possible,” the advisory said.

It added: “Singaporeans are also advised to monitor the local media for updates and developments related to the demonstrations.”

Singaporeans in need of urgent consular assistance can contact the Singapore Consulate in Batam at +62-(778)- 470070 or +62-811-6916-916 (24-hours) or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Duty Office (24-hours) at +65-6379-8800 or +65-6379-8855, and via e-mail [email protected].

Singaporeans are advised to take the necessary precautions for their personal safety.

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.p...postcount=3169

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 13-11-2016, 08:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BangJono deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey anyone heading to batam either tmr or tuesday?
Old 13-11-2016, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 15
penguin59 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Singaporeans,

There have been media reports on the possibility of major demonstrations in Batam from 14-16 November. The demonstrations are expected to be concentrated in Batam Centre. The Batam authorities have indicated that they are making the necessary preparations to manage these demonstrations, and ensure that they are conducted in as peaceful a manner as possible.

Singaporeans visiting Batam during this period are advised to exercise vigilance and take the necessary precautions for their personal safety. Singaporeans are also advised to monitor the local media for updates and developments related to the demonstrations. Singaporeans in need of urgent consular assistance can contact the Singapore Consulate in Batam at + 62 (778) 470070or +62 811 6916 916 (24-hours) or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Duty Office (24-hours) at +65 6379 8800 or +65 6379 8855, and via e-mail [email protected].*

Gavin Chay
CONSUL

Just received.....please be advised....heard sekupang international ferry terminal is not affected
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1