The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2018, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 22
bigbigboy789 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigbigboy789 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: boyzillian and waxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by blibs View Post
Just done a wax session opp the pool. Therapist was the nepalese. For those who are expecting a looker, don't try. Place looks a little shabby (I used to do at strip 3 years back). Can't complain though. The price was 68. I knew it was gonna be painful since my last session was years back. I would say the whole session it was up and down. Quite tiring. Haha. Do pm TS for contact. Otw out, I saw a Chinese lady. Quite good looking. I supposed that's the boss?
Hi bro pls share ctc
Old 12-11-2018, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just done a wax session opp the pool. Therapist was the nepalese. For those who are expecting a looker, don't try. Place looks a little shabby (I used to do at strip 3 years back). Can't complain though. The price was 68. I knew it was gonna be painful since my last session was years back. I would say the whole session it was up and down. Quite tiring. Haha. Do pm TS for contact. Otw out, I saw a Chinese lady. Quite good looking. I supposed that's the boss?
nope, she is another beautician working there
Old 12-11-2018, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
nope, she is another beautician working there
She has a mole on her face? Figure is quite good. C cups. The Nepal lady boob big?
Old 13-11-2018, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 11
rageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The place is a neighbourhood salon so cannot compare to atas shop like Strips, Pink Parlour or Jean Yip type. Much like we do not expect G Spa ambience and facilities when we go for 50/hr massage at the norm MP.

What do you mean by the whole session was up and down?? Why do you even feel tiring when you just need to lie down there? What did you do hahaha.

If the Chinese lady is tall, then she is the beautician there. if she is short, it will be the lady boss.
Old 14-11-2018, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 15
xDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rageraven View Post
The place is a neighbourhood salon so cannot compare to atas shop like Strips, Pink Parlour or Jean Yip type. Much like we do not expect G Spa ambience and facilities when we go for 50/hr massage at the norm MP.

What do you mean by the whole session was up and down?? Why do you even feel tiring when you just need to lie down there? What did you do hahaha.

If the Chinese lady is tall, then she is the beautician there. if she is short, it will be the lady boss.
Bro i tried callig in to book a session but it seems like they dont have the "J" that u recommended leh. They gave me two "J" name one "J**y* the other "J**et* now i wonder if im at the right place
Old 14-11-2018, 10:03 AM
Samster

r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDylan View Post
Bro i tried callig in to book a session but it seems like they dont have the "J" that u recommended leh. They gave me two "J" name one "J**y* the other "J**et* now i wonder if im at the right place
J went back to malaysia... as per what the other ML said.
Old 14-11-2018, 10:39 AM
Samster

xDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
J went back to malaysia... as per what the other ML said.
I see... guess i will make trip down to AMK to try E.. anyway is J coming back?
Old 14-11-2018, 11:10 AM
Samster

I cant seem to locate the AMK outlet.. any bro can pm me AMK outlet location?
Old 14-11-2018, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 11
rageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDylan View Post
Bro, I think you book your waxing package at the wrong salon.. did you book at BB instead? check your PM, I send you the salon contact..
Old 14-11-2018, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, I think you book your waxing package at the wrong salon.. did you book at BB instead? check your PM, I send you the salon contact..
yo bro, i just provided him too... sharing is caring...
Old 15-11-2018, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 16
lizhen is a name known to alllizhen is a name known to alllizhen is a name known to alllizhen is a name known to alllizhen is a name known to alllizhen is a name known to all

have tried s and j, haa. now got new one?
Old 16-11-2018, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 15
tonks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytonks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any kind soul willing to share the Nepali girl salon contact?
Old 16-11-2018, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 16
hellobag is a glorious beacon of lighthellobag is a glorious beacon of lighthellobag is a glorious beacon of lighthellobag is a glorious beacon of lighthellobag is a glorious beacon of lighthellobag is a glorious beacon of light

Anybody got any good boyzilian place with extras?
Old 18-11-2018, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 10
Lovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to all

managed to try after receiving contact from bro raven..
overall highly recommended!
Old 18-11-2018, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DTcrg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
So she has many years of waxing experience.. no wonder she is so skillful in every aspect of the waxing session. Too bad she has been posted to the AMK outlet. Too far for me to go over and gonna stick with J for time being. J told me your Nepal friend E was only temporarily at the BM outlet to teach the BM staff the waxing skills. Hope J waxing skills vastly improved also.. haha
Hi Bro, is it possible to get the contact? Would like to pay her a visit
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread